OPI I Juggle...Men

3.1

on 2/3/2012 12:49:00 PM

I really love the subtle quality of the glitter of this polish. I think after a few seasons of packed and powerful glitter it is refreshing to have something of a softer note. This polish does work best as a topcoat. I haven't tried it over dark colors yet but I am sure it would be lovely. If you like glitter that is screaming in your face, this is not the polish for you. If you like a little glitter that is coaxed out gently under direct light, than this polish is what you are looking for.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I think this is an absolutely beautiful top coat. I currently have it over Chanel's Black Pearl. It adds just a hint of sparkle. I like that it's subdued. It plays well with blues, blacks, greys, pinks, purples, reds... many different options. It's definitely a top coat. If you're looking for a full impact glitter, look elsewhere. I've been grabbing this quite frequently to add a touch of dimension and uniqueness to my regular polishes. I love it and will actually need to repurchase this at some point which says a lot :)

on 1/2/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this at a discount store and decided to give it a try. It's very subtle but very pretty. It's essentially a top coat with a bit of glitter in it to add shimmer, fast drying and super shiny. I don't expect it to be anything eye catching, but it does add a little but of interest, especially to dark creams.

on 12/2/2011 6:11:00 AM

This works best over dark colours, where it creates a subtle blue/purple/pink micro glitter effect. It's nice, but I'd rather just buy a dark polish with shimmer for when I want this effect, especially as I find I need two coats to get an amount of shimmer worth having. The duo visible in the bottle doesn't translate to the nail. It does dry quickly and I do treat it as a topcoat. It doesn't play nicely with Seche Vite - I get immediate polish wrinkling and dullness (which I've never had before), but it is ok if I put it on over dry Seche. It's pretty, and if it was cheap I'd be happy, but it's $19.95 in Australia and not worth the money (how do they justify that markup anyway?). If you want a super subtle glitter/shimmer and don't use quick dry top coats, this is it. My best use is on my daughter for school because on a naked nail it slides under the school rules which permit only clear colourless nail polish. I suspect there are better glitter/shimmer/holo topcoats out there if that's what you're after.

on 11/23/2011 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Nail Polish colors are relative to what you are going for. If you want a clear coat with a VERY subtle hint of sparkle then you've found the perfect color. Grats! If you want a lot of sparkle, or pearlescent glow this color is too clear and subtle. So look else where. Adding coats doesnt make it stand out much better but will add a hint of sparkle everytime. Its just subtle.

Its pros are that its shiny and goes on nice and smooth. Dries pretty fast. My nails feel silky.

I ultimately rated it 4/5 because sometimes I only want my nails to be shiny...and I need them to be subtle. This is a perfect go to color for that...Cant really call it a color...perfect go to sheer clear with a touch of jazz.

on 11/15/2011 7:40:00 PM

I have to say that I love this. I've been using it as a top coat, never had any problems with cracking or bubbling, even over cremes. It adds a lovely, subtle glitter to your nails and is perfect for days when you need something work-appropriate, but don't want to simply have on a boring creme. Would definitely re-purchase. I think the tiny holo particles are divine.

on 9/8/2011 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an odd nail polish. It acts almost like a top coat. It dries VERY fast and leaves a smooth gloss. The glitter is very sheer. This is definitely for layering over other colors or in my opinion used as a top coat. This is the perfect companion for glitters. I hate the rough and un even feeling of glitter on my nails and with this polish you can get a smooth finish. It's very bizarre, not even my good top coats can do that with glitters. If you do end up layering this polish then make sure that the bottom coat is completely dry. Bubbles form when the outer layer of polish dries before the inner leaving no escape for the evaporating chemicals (there's more science to it, but thats how I understand it).
Like many others have said, this polish does tend to crack when I layered it over cremes. It could be the shrinking because of how fast it dries. It does not seem to crack over my glitters, I've put this over OPI Crown me Already!, OPI Serving Up sparkle, China Glaze CG to name a few and all have turned out fine.
Overall, I like the smoothness & quick drying factor of this polish and bought a second bottle to use as a top coat.

on 8/30/2011 7:03:00 PM

When I walked into my local beauty supply store and saw this color I was soooo excited. I am not allowed to wear nail polish at my school, so I thought this would be a perfect, subtle shimmer that would still be appropriate for my dress code. In the bottle this color is gorgeous, like a pink/blue/gold iridescent shimmer. Unfortunately, this glitter is a little too fine, and barely shows up on your nails. Also, a few hours after I painted my nails, I noticed that it had almost bubbled and cracked. This was only slight, but still very annoying. Not the best formula. I will say that this dries very quickly, but that's about the only positive thing about the formula of this nail polish. The color is ok, but I wouldn't repurchase this product. I bought the mini size in anticipation of the failure of this product, but I think that the mini polish's size to price is too expensive for the amount given. Regular sized OPI nail polishes contain 15mL, and the mini contains 3.5mL. Not even half of the regular size, which I think is a rip off for half the price. I am usually one to love OPI, but this color was a disappointment. You ccan do better, OPI.

on 8/7/2011 10:16:00 AM

This is my HG polish. It dries super fast and it dries somewhat matte for me. Put it on top of a black polish and it'll look like a galaxy as it contains blue shimmers that reflects pink. A total must buy!

on 8/6/2011 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I really like this polish. It freshens up a manicure quite nicely. I like the flaky blue/purple/pink particles it adds to an existing manicure and the shiny finish. It is a quick drying polish, for some reason. I think of this polish more like an "effect" polish as it's rather boring on a bare nail.
I like to use it over a completely dry manicure, maybe even one that is a few days old just to bring some shine back.
I've had to experiment with Juggle to figure out how to get it to work best. I almost always use Seche Vite as my fast-drying top coat. However, I find that if I use Juggle as the 2nd to last layer to a fresh mani and then try to use Seche Vite of top coat over it, my mani becomes a wrinkly mess. So I prefer to use this as a top coat. But I do want to note that I have used OPI Top Coat over Juggle and had success.
I'm sure there are other combos that make this work, just takes some time and patience.

Popular Polishes