Thierry Mugler Angel

3.2

I pretty much love this perfume ❤️. I first smell this in England and then in my country several times and allways asked the women wearing this what was that amazing and strong smell, the answer every time was Angel by Thierry Mugler. I am now in my second bottle and wishing I could buy another one soon.
If you or the one you love, don't like strong smells jus DONT buy this. If you love to stand out and to be remembered, this is for you.

Have used Clarins skin products for 30 years and enjoy with with great results. This Thierry Mugler Angel was a disaster for me. So glad I received it as a sample - big sample package of perfume, lotion and shower gel. I was sickened by the smell. All I could smell was armpit. After showering it off and sleeping the night, the scent remained the next day - all day. I was embarressed to be next to anyone. The price is outrageous and the stench wreaks of body odor.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm finishing up my second bottle of Angel. I'll probably buy it again. There are so many disappointing perfumes these days, especially because of the watered-down reformulations. Contrary to many others, I don't think Angel is a silage-monster, not on me anyway. But it still holds it's own and has a nice dry-down.

The last time I purchased Angel, I had my star filled up in the canister at Macy's. I wonder if those canisters are holding the same strength of perfume as in the new bottles, because it's about $25.00 cheaper to refill, than to buy a new star. Does anybody know about this?...thanks in advance for answering.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

High priced funk in a bottle. I received a sample of Angel cream and thought it was intriguing so I ordered the perfume, lotion and shower gel. I sprayed the perfume and nearly became ill. It made me dizzy and smelled of underarms and hay. I waited and it dried down to something kind of like caramel but the hay odor was so prevalent. This was intentional as I read up on the ingredients. My husband said he was offended so I sent it back pronto. This is the weirdest scent I have smelled.

I think craigdw2 's review echoed my feelings exactly!

If you wear Angel and it suits you, then you can't wear anything else. It's love at first smell!

I was at a shop and my ex smelled me from afar and followed the scent to come find me. And that was 3 years after we had broken up. It was such a funny but sweet moment. It's a scent that stays with you and becomes part of you.

I have come to terms with that perfume being my "one" and don't even bother trying any other anymore.

I will most probably die wearing Angel.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Until the day that God decides to take me to Heaven with him, I will be using Angel. I have always loved perfume and have some of the most expensive u can buy. Nothing compares to Angel. It is an uplifting, romantic and long-lasting smell. It is indescribably the best smelling perfume on the market. Woodsy, a little citrusy, a little sweet and a lot of magical presence. I just really cannot describe the smell. Men will run you down to find out what u r wearing. And when they catch you, they will just stand and breathe in your presence and smell. It is just one of those perfumes that is not strong, not heady, not over powering but just mesmerizing and long-lasting. If you purchase and like the perfume, you will be addicted to it as long as you live. This is my review of Angel and I wear nothing I do not love. To sum it up girls......If Angel was tripled in price, I would buy; if Angel was only sold in New York or Paris and not available to purchase online, I would be making the trip twice per year. I think u will love it too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

as a fan of sweet, candy type of perfumes, i'm surprised i don't like this. the lasting power is excellent as i prefer to have my scents with strong sillage too. but there is some note in this that ruins it for me. i can't quite put my finger on it. alien will remain my favourite Thierry scent

Angel - a polarizing and therefore a very interesting scent. A classic now .
Having read reviews of Angel , i find most people who are turned off by Angel .. dislike the strong green patchouli note at the start. in the EDP , it is a very pronounced patchouli opening .
I find Angel goes through 3 phases ( EDP )
1. The strident, greenish patchouli start
2.A cologne like - citrussy , light fruit middle
3. A candy gourmand sweetish dry down
Hang around for the dry down . I find the patchouli and the cologne like facets last about half an hour and the then the dry down will last forever.
One review said they found Angel mystical ...on the Sephora website. I can see that point of view because although Angel dries down to a clear gourmand... it is not the sticky gourmand of cheaper perfumes .It is smooth ,blended and almost like a sugary cloud of an aura. I guess the dry down of Angel and the essence of Angel ..is.... it is an aura. and in that sense., yes ,mystical and angelic.
Angels are unisex. They are tough , they are warriors but they are also heavenly and essentially good. I can really see how the perfume tries to show that with the bracing opening to the heavenly dry down . If you see / think of Angel in this way, you will understand its olfactory evolution.
I find Angel fascinating and I will continue to wear it.
Contrary to what i have read, Angel is NOT overly strong . It actually provides an excellent sillage. I find this to be lacking in so many reformulated and newer politically correct . fragrances post IFRA.
I wear Angel in defiance of the politically correct and the IFRA !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the EDP. It was a gift from my husband .
Yes I now love Angel.

I was given a sample of this when I bought perfume for my Dad's birthday several years ago. I really liked how complex and multi-layered the scent is when I smelled it from the vial/bottle, but I was afraid of putting on too much so I just dabbed a teeny bit on my pulse points. My sister and mom complimented me when I wore this, but I found that as the day went on, how the scent mixed with my body chemistry somehow gave me a headache. Isn't it frustrating when other people love a certain scent on you but you cannot stand it on yourself? Sigh. Anyway, this scent reminds me a bit of Christmas, and I will always like smelling it off the bottle, but this just isn't for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i have this product and i love it . all you need is a little it stays with you until you wash it off.

Popular Fragrances