August 31, 2014 | 1651 users online

Blush - MAC - something special

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by MariaBraun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing creme blusher. I normally buy Lilicent which luckily for me has been discontinued. Luckily as otherwise I would never buy this product. The blusher looks a nice peachy pink in the pot. A pretty but not a spectacular colour. However when applied to the cheeks it seems to brighten up my whole face. The tiniest amount does the trick. After applying it my face looks fresh clean and healthy. A great product that I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by stls

Something special is a very pretty and natural looking light peach.
Texture is non sticky
Pigmentation is ideal- not too sheer, so you don't have to apply 3762 layers and not too heavy- I never had to tone it down
Applies smoothly and evenly with fingers
Leaves a healthy slightly dewy finish
Goes well with practically any eye/lip color

It's a fave!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, natural, peachy pink color. Goes on smoothly and lasts most of the day. I actually bought a second one - I don't think I've ever done that with a blush before. The hinge on the compact broke, that may have been my fault, but it seems a little flimsy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Lilypooh24

This is my hg summer blush. I love it on my skin especially when my skin gets tan Omg its amazing. It gives me this glow and my husband even thinks I look amazing when I wear it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a gorgeous peachy pink matte color with a natural semi dewy finish. It looks so pretty on my fair skin. I apply it with a stippling brush before setting my makeup with my powder. I also looks great with no makeup or just tinted moisturizer. I love it for summer because it looks super natural. Best cream blush I have ever tried. Good job Mac!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this peachy creme blush! I REALLY love all MACs creme blushes. The color gives a beautiful, natural flush to my pale skin (nw15) and is very pigmented. The color can be easily built up, and easily sheered out with your fingers if you happen to apply too much product.

I have this a 4 only because it can be tough to get on the brush when new, but once you use it for awhile, it says moist and picks up on the brush easily. When new, I have to "loosen" a bit by rubbing it with my fingers so the brush will be able to pick up the product.

I highly recommend this blush :]

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by songforafriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I wanted a non-sparkly version of NARS's "O" and this was the closest match that I could discern from MAC's cream blushes. Okay it's not a match but it still stands on its own. The colour applies with a hint of brown on my skin which I did not expect but I like it all the same because it gives a subtle and natural-looking flush on my face. It's not that malleable for a cream blush. The texture is a little tough so just be a little more careful when blending to make sure it's even. But besides that it's still a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by caitlynhorne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful peachy coral cream blush! So much better than ladyblush! It's gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by therinz09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This has to be the best thing I purchased in 2011! The color works wonders on my pale skin. I get a healthy glow, and a nice dewy sheen to my cheeks! If you have pale skin, I highly recommend you go out and get this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by nukacola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new favourite blush! Gorgeous peach colour that looks quite natural on my very pale skin. Easy to apply and blend - I just apply with an ordinary blush brush as my fingers just made it look patchy. Will last me a long while as it's very pigmented so you don't need to use a lot. Definitely worth the money and will be purchasing a backup soon.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No