MAC Something Special

4.7

on 11/16/2012 9:52:00 AM

This Blush is so amazing that it gives a really natural glow to my cheeks. My cheeks look smooth and in the pink of happiness as I smile. This shade is simply beautiful. The moment I apply this shade it lifts my face completely. It adds a glamorous look to my make-up and makes me feel absolutely marvellous.

on 11/14/2012 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Lighter than NC 15
This blush is one of my favorites, perfect peachy-pink
I use my fingers to apply, the consistency is quite thick, so it would be harder to use a brush. Has great staying power. Perfect if you have pale skin! It is a creme to powder finish, so there is no dewiness.

FYI: Practically a complete dupe to Daniel Sandler blush in soft peach! You get almost double the product for almost ten dollars cheaper! (That is, in the U.S.) Daniel Sandler's blush is a tad more pinky, although you barely perceivable when swatted.

on 9/19/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is such an amazing creme blusher. I normally buy Lilicent which luckily for me has been discontinued. Luckily as otherwise I would never buy this product. The blusher looks a nice peachy pink in the pot. A pretty but not a spectacular colour. However when applied to the cheeks it seems to brighten up my whole face. The tiniest amount does the trick. After applying it my face looks fresh clean and healthy. A great product that I will definitely buy again.

on 8/25/2012 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Something special is a very pretty and natural looking light peach.
Texture is non sticky
Pigmentation is ideal- not too sheer, so you don't have to apply 3762 layers and not too heavy- I never had to tone it down
Applies smoothly and evenly with fingers
Leaves a healthy slightly dewy finish
Goes well with practically any eye/lip color

It's a fave!

on 7/8/2012 6:33:00 AM

Beautiful, natural, peachy pink color. Goes on smoothly and lasts most of the day. I actually bought a second one - I don't think I've ever done that with a blush before. The hinge on the compact broke, that may have been my fault, but it seems a little flimsy.

on 6/12/2012 12:32:00 AM

This is my hg summer blush. I love it on my skin especially when my skin gets tan Omg its amazing. It gives me this glow and my husband even thinks I look amazing when I wear it

on 6/10/2012 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is such a gorgeous peachy pink matte color with a natural semi dewy finish. It looks so pretty on my fair skin. I apply it with a stippling brush before setting my makeup with my powder. I also looks great with no makeup or just tinted moisturizer. I love it for summer because it looks super natural. Best cream blush I have ever tried. Good job Mac!

on 3/6/2012 6:29:00 PM

I love this peachy creme blush! I REALLY love all MACs creme blushes. The color gives a beautiful, natural flush to my pale skin (nw15) and is very pigmented. The color can be easily built up, and easily sheered out with your fingers if you happen to apply too much product.

I have this a 4 only because it can be tough to get on the brush when new, but once you use it for awhile, it says moist and picks up on the brush easily. When new, I have to "loosen" a bit by rubbing it with my fingers so the brush will be able to pick up the product.

I highly recommend this blush :]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because I wanted a non-sparkly version of NARS's "O" and this was the closest match that I could discern from MAC's cream blushes. Okay it's not a match but it still stands on its own. The colour applies with a hint of brown on my skin which I did not expect but I like it all the same because it gives a subtle and natural-looking flush on my face. It's not that malleable for a cream blush. The texture is a little tough so just be a little more careful when blending to make sure it's even. But besides that it's still a good buy.

on 1/21/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful peachy coral cream blush! So much better than ladyblush! It's gorgeous!

Top Rated MAC Products