April 20, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Missconsistency

Candy Yum Yum is a special vibrant electric hot pink shade which provokes sense of cheer, youth, and energy all combined. I am glad to add this to my collection. The formula and color pigmentation is way beyond of the Maybellines Fuschia Fever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my all time favorite lipstick and first MAC lip purchase. It's neon pink with a matte finish that makes the color pop even more. A lot of people think it's too much, but I always get compliments when I wear it out! Honestly, you have to have confidence to pull this color off. It's fierce and I love it♥

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Milly17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

lovely bright shade. really pops on the lips.. gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. It is a bright, neon matte pink. Super fun! It is a bit of a daring color so if you are not into brighter, bolder lip colors you might want to try something a little bit more toned down and work your way up to Candy Yum Yum. On the other hand, getting this lipstick might change your mind! I do guarantee this lipstick will make you fall in love lol. I was debating whether to get it or not but I am so glad I did. Beautiful color.!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This is my first MAC lipstick and I'm happy I picked such a fun colour. The girl who was helping me suggested I try it on because it's super bright, but I already knew I wanted it. (I love bold lipsticks, I'm not a nude kind of girl). It's a matte, so it's a bit drying but it lasts quite a while. I noticed even after I take it off it will stain my lips - even over night sometimes. Maybe I wasn't using a good enough makeup remover. Either way I love it. I'm doing the breast cancer run for the cure tomorrow (where everything is pink) & this colour will be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MissAngelina

I have been on a MAC boycott since they started testing on animals again but I have wanted this lipstick since it first came out and I just couldn't resist any longer. I love, love, love the colour but I find this so very drying on my lips unlike any other MAC lipstick I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Efeemck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipstick. Very bright and vibrant. Fantastic lasting power as with all mac's lippies. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Angelysabelle

I have a penchant for bold lipsticks. I usually use pink or red lipsticks even if I'm in school. When this came out, people were crazy about this and that piqued my interest. I wanted to try this because everyone went bananas over this.

I love the color on the tube. On me, I'm still on the fence whether I like it or not and I've had this lipstick for more than 3 months. I'm have a neutral undertone so the lipstick looks okay on me but I feel like it's too bright for my liking. When I use a brush, I like how it registers on my lips. It's slightly muted so it's not too bright.

It's very florescent so I mix it with my nude shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I first saw this color and how much people were raving about it, I was puzzled because I thought it was one of those chalky blue toned pinks that only Nicki Minaj would wear and thought it was stupid. But then I saw the positive reviews over here and I found the tester in store, so I tried it on. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a very bold color, so I would probably only wear it to the mall or when going out with friends. But it is a very pretty hot pink color that looks good on a wide range of skin tones. I would definetely suggest trying it out in store before buying because it is such a bold color. But I definetely recommend it to anyone looking for a bold hot pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ooba12345

Amazing. It's super pigmented, lasts a very long time and the color is absolutely amazing! It's blue toned but i think id would like gorgeous on any skin color! I love this lipstick so much and I'm so glad MAC made it a permanent color. The only con i could find was that it's quite drying. It personally doesn't bother me too much since I love matte lipsticks and it's hard to find non drying ones. You just need to exfoliate and moisturize your lips really well before applying and you're gold. I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone. It's definitely a statement color!