November 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Grafkiukas

It is a great product - moisturizing and not sticky, very discreet color (i tried Pink Blossom) and scent. I really liked it and i'm looking forward to try other shades as well. Might be a bit too light for cold weather but now, in the end of May, it is perfect.
Not the most glamorous packaging though, but it has some vintage appeal.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by JayBB

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have pigmented lips and wearing this makes them look even. Although, I am pale and this is cool toned which is a tad too dark for my liking. Petunia is not listed, but it is a bit lighter than this which is perfect. It moisturizes my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by hiyaluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I looked around for a while until I found these on sale and picked up the Pink Blossom. The package was deceiving as inside the chap stick is your average size. The color was just beautiful, it gives you a "just done, but not trying look." Its a soft pink, but totally age appropriate (I'm 34). I use it all the time but did find my lips were hurting a bit if I took a day off, so something in it was addictive. I later picked up the color hibiscus and really wasn't a fan of that color. I recently bought another Pink Blossom as I I'm almost out of the first stick b/c I wear it so much. Id say I reapply every hour or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Sammyds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Moisturising, delicate, a mild scent, with a gorgeous hint of sheer pink. I love this; it helps pull together a natural look with no fuss, and keeps my lips soft and supple. I don't know what else to say- this is an absolute must-have for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Color of lip balm when applied is exactly as depicted on the tube. This is a baby doll pink. No shimmer whatsoever. When first applied it has a very light bubble-gum/candy scent. Very moisturizing. I love tinted balms. So convenient to keep in my pocket. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought this was a nice product but not great until I figured out a trick to do with this that makes my lips look a lot larger and the color even better. I first apply burt's bees sun protecting lip balm in spf 8 to my lips. This leaves them with a white cast like all natural sunblock for lips often does. However, on top of that I then apply this tinted lip balm. The result is that the white layer underneath tones down the color of the tinted balm enough to make it look really natural on and for some reason (filling in all the lines/cracks in my lips?) this duo makes my lips look a lot plumper. Better than those expensive lip plumping glosses (and I've tried almost all of those). Sometimes for an extra full look I dab a little pearly gloss in the center of my lips. These two lip balms combined give me the perfect color, make my lips look bigger and also keep my lips really hydrated. By itself I find this balm nice but the color is easy to overdo when just using the one balm. It is really hydrating on though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by visee

For the price, this is a nice tinted lip balm that gives a sweet pink tint to my lips. It's not the most moisturizing and I do have to reapply it a few times a day, but its easy to carry with me and apply on the go without a mirror. This, along with the Rose shade used to be one of my staples. However, I've since been spoilt by Fresh's Rose lip balms which makes this pale in comparison.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I was looking for a cheaper dupe to Fresh's lip balm in Rose (which is too pricey at $22), and this is sort of close. At $7, it's a little pricey for a drugstore balm and comes in a weird cardboard packaging that makes it look twice as big as it is,. The actual balm tube inside is the same size and style as any other chapstick.

The color is a very sheer pink, which is great for me because I have naturally pigmented lips and anything darker would turn red or fuschia. It did give me exactly what I was looking for, which is an even, glossy, my-lips-but-better lip color. It WON'T give anything more than that, so if you're looking for reddish lips, I'd get one of the deeper colors. The moisturizing abilities is average for a balm, nothing amazing but not too shabby, either.

I am taking off a lippie because the smell is TERRIBLE. I'm not sensitive to fragrances but this just smells really strongly of plastic. I don't have any qualms with putting it on my lips but if you're sensitive to scents, I'd stay away.

EDIT: Taking off another lippie because this gets all over the place if you're drinking or eating. Strange, the Fresh balm is a slightly deeper color and doesn't do this. Not a fan, won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by tilbie

YUK!!!!!!!!
I am totally confused to why so many people love this product and recommend them.

The taste and smell are terrible. Not long lasting. they just sit on the lips. The colors are not pretty and opaque.

I will only recommend them to my mortal enemy.

I would like my money back!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is everything I always wanted: a sheer, pinkish-coral, hydrating lip balm thatís also affordable, easy to find, and in decent packaging. So what the problem? It doesnít wear longómaybe an hour or two, and is a bit . . . boring? I always want to re-apply because, although itís moisturizing, it kind of just sits on top of the lips, but then thatíll build the color up too much. Plus the color is a little two brown and murky, I love very clean, pure pops of pink. Itís okay, just needs to come in more shades and last longer. Oh, and SPF would be GREAT.