October 1, 2014 | 1605 users online

Concealers - Korres - Quercetin & Oak Concealer Correcteur

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by snickles

I was so excited to buy this product because of all the rave. I unscrewed the top off and applied it, only to see it was slightly orange. This was the only color that would match my skin tone. I decided to try it anyway. It creased after a few minutes and wore away after two hours. Such a disappointment, I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this concealer, I have the lightest shade and it applies very smoothly and does not pull orange-ish like some light concealers tend to do. Many will not prefer the pot style due to sanitary issues.
Before I dip in I wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap to help keep in clean. This is supposed to help with fine lines, I did not notice any of that. Good for concealing dark undereye circles. I like the Korres brand, I recently noticed they got bought out by Johnson & Johnson, hopefully they still stay true to their roots with super natural products with out uneccesary chemical ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ADPang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have so many concealers. This one I use to conceal blemishes and skin discolor. I use medium for my NC30 skin. It matched very well. Its not salmon for dark circles i still need to use another one for that. The consistancy is very creamy i use it around fine lines because of the natural ingredients. but it doesn't have much staying power it does cover well but I definitly need to set it with a powder. Its only ok but i dont know if I would repurchase. This was purchased because my sephora store didn't carry what I wanted and pushed this one me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by LoxyBrown

I went to Sephora after discovering that my precious Revlon Spa Age Defying Concealer in 01 Light was discontinued. So sad. Anyway, there was a 50% off sale on Korres and I was ripe for the taking. Although, honestly, the amount of stuff I got for $50 was pretty rad, and so far I like all of it. I forget how much it is with regular pricing, and I suppose coming from drugstore brands I'll think all sephora products are on the pricier side.

I don't know the last time I used concealer from a pot, but it's fine. I like that I can wash this brush if need be, and I'll know exactly how much I have left. The color is slightly more orange than my natural tone, but seems to blend with my foundation perfectly. And it hasn't caused me any break out problems (I've had it for about 2 weeks).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by jbow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for a week now and it's the best that I've used so far. It is creamy and goes on smoothly. I've used it with the Korres Wild Rose Foundation and with Lavera's liquid foundation and it works nicely with both. You must use primer for it to last all day - I use Korres' Vitamin E primer. As for dark circles, it slightly conceals under the eyes - I would give it a 5 if it could fully conceal!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

The coverage is smooth and silky. However, the staying power is not that strong and coverage is not as good as other brands like Bobbi Brown or MAC.
I like that it glides on silky smooth but it doesn’t last the entire day or even half a day. The colors are ok and I use this as a base to build up for more coverage with another concealer that I use. I expected a bit more from Korres since I like their products a lot.

I thought this concealer would cover up my dark eye circles. It does but coverage doesn’t last too long.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by careyoung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best concealer I've found so far! Not perfect, as it doesn't cover my dark circles completely, but the light color does offer medium coverage, and highlights/brightens the area nicely. The texture is lovely: creamy and smooth. I have dry skin, and this product does not make me look flakey the way many others have (Bo-ing by BeneFit, I'm looking at you!). Using a thin layer of primer underneath makes application positively dreamy :-) I love Korres' products. Absolutely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by alule

I have VERY dark circles and this works well. I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by karenmusic

There aren't many shades to choose from (4) but Light matches my undereyes perfectly, blends well, and is super smooth and creamy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by lele118

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a concealer to hide the redness around my nose and dark circles. I gravitate to and natural products as not to cause anymore redness and hopefully healing benefits. I've used Korres before and was disappointed in the limited color selection, but wanted give the concealer a try. I'm a natural readhead and select 02 Light and was disappointed by the color. It is to peachy orange and when I tried a sample around my nose besides being the wrong color my pores were accentuated. It also has a waxy feelings which I don't like. I'm sending it back. Read my review on Maybelline's New Instant Age Rewind.