August 21, 2014 | 1757 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush - Corallina

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing blush and the shimmer adds a great look, and I usually hate shimmery blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation of this one if great. It does have shimmer AND glitter, so be aware of that. Kind of like a blush + highlight in one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a great pigmented blush that gives a perfect summer glow. I love that this blush is not just one color and has a hue of gold and coral in it. When applied it gives my face a great sunkissed glow that looks flawless. Really enjoy wearing this during summer time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Emibumblebee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gah this blush is SO. PRETTY. Both in the pan and on the cheeks. In the pan it's a reddish-pink with swirls of cream and orange-gold; swatched it comes out as a red-coral. Perfect for spring and summer. It's finely milled, and INCREDIBLY PIGMENTED. I only require one or two taps of my brush - followed by tapping off any excess - and it's the perfect amount of flush. It can be very easy to overdo, so I don't recommend it to those who tend to apply their blush with a heavy hand.

I actually really recommend the above process of applying - tapping the brush in the pan and tapping off the excess - because it avoids two major problems: first, this blush does tend to have a lot of fallout and tapping the brush in the pan avoids making a mess; and second, being sure to tap off the excess also gets rid of a lot of the glitter in the blush.

For indeed, this IS a very glittery-shimmery blush. I know a lot of people hate that, but I quite like it - as long as I tap off the excess as mentioned above, it's reduced from all-out glitter to a fine shimmer on my cheeks. Whether that emphasizes pores, I don't know - my pores are only larger towards the center of my face and I prefer to wear my blush further back on my cheekbones. So those of you who don't want a potential glitterbomb - Avoid this like the plague.

The only big thing it loses points for with me is the packaging. It looks very classy and nice upon purchasing, but the gold gets covered in fingerprints very quickly. Additionally I find the mirror-and-brush compartment to be unnecessary - the brush isn't that great - and it just makes it kind of uncomfortably bulky.

Other than that, what a fantastic blush. I use it everyday now and I'm always amazed by how PRETTY it is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: bright red coral

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- gives pretty glow

Cons

- packaging

Comments: Originally I didn't like this because it leans more red than coral on me. However, I've gotten use to it and think its very pretty. I love the subtle glow it gives (not glittery or frosty at all) and the staying power. It's highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so glad I decided to purchase this blush! I love the packaging and the fact that it comes with a mirror, but the little brush that comes with it is pointless in my opinion. I love how beautiful it looks in the pan, but, more importantly, I love how it looks on the skin. It really is a true coral blush with shimmer. It brightens up my whole face in a natural way. I will for sure be repurchasing this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

I really like this blush. It does show up a little more red than I would like. But it is still pretty. I would give it more lipies if the color was more coral and less red. I don't have any problem with glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Clo0107

This is a beautiful coral color for spring and summer but i only use a little or i'll look like a disco ball or clown. i have to blend very well too or it's not natural looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The shimmer was such an overload ..i looked super shiny. Terrible blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! I've been looking for a decently priced coral blush for a long time. I've never had one before and really wanted to try one for the spring/ summer. When I first saw the glitter in this I wondered if this would actually be wearable. I hate glitter on my face! Like one reviewer said, as long as you tap the excess off your brush (do not use the brush it comes with), you will get rid of most, if not all, of the glitter. The color is a gorgeous natural color. The packaging is cheesy looking and really flimsy. I really hope I don't drop this on the tile or it will be trash. As far as the actual product, I highly recommend it! The price isn't great at $7.99 at WalMart, but it is way cheaper than most other coral blushes that are generally only available in higher end brands.