Milani Baked Blush - Corallina

Not tested on animals

on 4/29/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So, I'm not a big blush gal, but I saw this and remembered hearing good things about it so i picked it up. Let me just say- I've used this twice and I'm already in LOVE! When you swatch it, you get a pasty white line of glitter, but when applied to the cheeks, it's absolutely INCREDIBLE! It's so hard finding good blush shades for darker skins (i'm around an NC50 in Mac and shade Macao in Nars Sheer Matte), especially drugstore ones, but this is absolutely perfect. It gives an amazing hint of color to the cheeks and while it is very glittery, it gives your face a dewy look. This is definitely a new fave of mine.

on 11/13/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I actually like these blushes, the packaging is nice and comes with a mirror in the back in case you didn't know. However, this color is not so much coral but orange, which looks fab with a tan but pasty white? Not so cute. And veeeerrry glittery like so glittery that it hinders the performance of the product.

I have to say though, tanned skin, a light hand on the blush, bronze/gold smokey eye, and nude lip is pretty stunning.

on 10/14/2013 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This would be perfect sans all that glitter. The color is gorgeous, I'm just not digging the glitter. It has waaay too much of it.
I had been debating whether to purchase this product or not, when I finally did, I have to admit I wasn't impressed.
Not the perfect coral blush I expected :(

on 9/17/2013 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I loved this blush and others from Milan until I discovered they broke me out! I had little zits along my cheekbone and didn't think it was from blush. After I stopped using the blushes and used Nars, they went away quickly. The colors are gorgeous, quite shimmery but don't last long. If they didn't break me out I'd continue using.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Lovely blush. Goes on very pigmented, a bright warm neon pink, almost coral. Not as much orange, as it is pink. VERY shimmery. a chunky gold shimmer.
When I blend it out, the color fades and looks semi-natural, but the glitter stays : ( Not my cup of tea.

on 7/20/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is so beautiful and sparkly. I just love it, it looks amazing with my skin tone and has a highlight effect as well. I will definately repurchase this blush.

on 7/19/2013 1:29:00 PM

After falling in love with the Luminoso shade from the same line I wanted to try the rest. Unfortunately, this shade Corallina has massive flecks of glitter in it unlike the finely milled ones in Luminoso. I bought this one based on the rave reviews I've read but I thought it would be good to let people know it is NOT like Luminoso at all. Beware of glitter!

on 7/4/2013 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Amazing blush and the shimmer adds a great look, and I usually hate shimmery blushes.

on 6/26/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The pigmentation of this one if great. It does have shimmer AND glitter, so be aware of that. Kind of like a blush + highlight in one.

on 6/18/2013 11:05:00 PM

Such a great pigmented blush that gives a perfect summer glow. I love that this blush is not just one color and has a hue of gold and coral in it. When applied it gives my face a great sunkissed glow that looks flawless. Really enjoy wearing this during summer time.

Popular Blush Products