July 22, 2014 | 2075 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by simzbaby

My new HG mascara after Kiss Me. Doesn't clump even with double or triple coats. Doesn't smudge. Awesome product, amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I'm very impressed with this mascara. I got this on sale for $6.99 at London drugs in Canada... It's normally $10 cdn. Anywho, it really lengthened my lashes and slightly volumized them too. I also love how the plastic bristles are long enough to grab on to my lashes and really extends the length as well. The product also held my curls well and they didn't droop at all! The formula is slightly dry which I prefer because it wet formulas are too heavy for my eyelashes. I love how it doesn't smudge and doesn't make my lashes crunchy. I just don't like the packing because its so chubby. This is my current favourite maybelline mascara at the moment :)

Update: I brought this with me to London and Paris a couple of weeks ago during my vacation and it did a great job! It was really humid in London, and hot and dry in Paris (it also rained 1 day in each city when I went)... And this mascara didn't smudge! It flaked a little but no smudging! I would recommend this for those people that are travelling. I think this will be my go to drug store mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

Oh. My. God. I have been hunting for my favorite mascara for EVER and I can never find it. I loved the Falsies, but it clumped sometimes. This was the last mascara from the line that I had not tried yet, because I had heard bad things about it. I finally bought it for about $6, and tried it the next day. All I can say is HOLY CRAP. I freaking love this stuff. I have pretty short lashes, and this helped lengthen them SO much. It didn't clump at all, which is a plus. However, if you are looking for a volumizing mascara, I don't think you would like this. All it reall does it lengthen, and volumize just a teeny tiny bit. I can honestly say that this is the best mascara I have ever used, I even like it better than ones I've gotten at Ulta and Sephora and all those pricier stores. BEST mascara ever. I'm in love.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by AshaleeeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is ok, it doesnt smudge, waterproof... But i find its quite thick, which I dont personally like. I would buy it again, but not in a hurry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This was just alright for me. I have fine thin lashes that are long so am looking for a volumizing wp mascara. This one is not it. It just defines for me and coats each lash"one by one" but gives me no volume. I do get some flaking by the end of the day. Sigh. I'm a teacher and do not have time to be checking my makeup so need something that holds up.

I'm also contact lens wearer again. This is rather harsh on my contact lens and makes me aware I'm wearing them. Other mascaras don't do that for me.

I will be moving on to other products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This is similar to L'Oreal's Telescopic but this gives a nicer thicker lash than the anorexic lashes I got from Telescopic. They are not lush & thick but better than Telescopic.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jccmz

I have short, stubborn, point-straight-down, thin lashes and I like this mascara very much. It holds a curl, it doesn't really clump much and it doesn't smudge or flake. Lots of mascaras smudge on me, so this waterproof formula is pretty good.

I consider the Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes in waterproof to be my favorite mascara, in part because I love the small curved "natural" bristle wand. The One-By-One's wand is plastic and shaped like an ellipse, which is pretty good for separating lashes but not the best for use on the lower lashes if you have nearly invisible lower lashes like I do. The One -By-One's formula is a bit more waterproof than the Colossal Cat Eyes' waterproof formula -- by this, I mean that Cat Eyes will smudge a tiny bit under my eyes, but also leaves my lashes a bit softer and is easier to remove. The One By One's waterproof fomula makes my lashes a bit more stiff and take a little longer to remove but will not smudge at all.

I'm glad I tried this mascara and like to use it as a topcoat over a layer of the Colossal Cat Eyes for added drama and volume and waterproofness/seal. I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Really good mascara - terrific lash separation with very few, if any, clumps. Nice length, but not much volume added. Volume is my third priority after separation and length, so this doesn't bother me too much. Truly waterproof and doesn't smudge when I sweat.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by emilyxkhiev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara didn't hold my curl, made my lashes look clumpy, and spidery with only ONE COAT, and it didn't really do anything to my lashes other than made it look spidery. The formula doesn't even go on the wand fully, a lot of product comes out on the stopper of the mascara tube, and you can see the clubs of mascara on the wand which probably why it made my lashes look horrible!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by TheSnowPrincess

I keep repurchasing this mascara but be WARNED: Satin Black is NOT the same formula at all as Blackest Black (what I love and buy). Blackest black has a lovely formula and it makes my lashest look their prettiest. No clumping, no spidery lashes...just pretty, black lashes! Absolutely adore. For drugstore, this is perfect.