Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270

Price: $

on 7/8/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Lacey Lilac is a medium, cool toned lavender with a slight grey tinge to it. I have to say, I am in love with this polish! I had low expectations based on other polishes in the Xtreme Wear line, but it applied beautifully. It's not too thick or thin so there was no pooling on the sides of my nails, and it did not bubble. The only negative is that it did not go on the nail very evenly, so I would recommend 2 or 3 coats (I used 3). However, this is not a big problem because it is easy to apply thin coats. Other than that the polish dries quickly to a medium shine finish. If you're on the hunt for a cheap lilac nail polish, I'd definitely recommend this! :)

on 6/2/2013 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

A lovely lilac/lavender shade. This shade provides a pop of color on the nails, but is also very easy to wear as it remains soft and feminine.
Pretty easy to apply and remove and has decent wear time. Good price and doesn't take a decade to dry which is a big perk for me.

on 2/27/2013 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It doesn't look like much in the bottle but it is a very flattering shade on me. I usually where this on my toes and it last for months.

on 1/4/2013 8:29:00 PM

This is my favorite color, so I immediately picked this up at Walgreens a few weeks ago. The polish was a little thick but was fine. I only needed 1-2 coats for it to be fully opaque. It dried pretty quickly, about 15 minutes? Well the Xtreme Wear part is right, I put it on exactly ten days on my fingernails without top/base coat and the only chips are at the top
for my toenails, which were painted about fifteen days ago, there's still most of the polish left!! I really want to buy some more colors of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. Love it! its pretty cheap, too, at $2.50 a bottle.

on 11/18/2012 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love the color and it dried fast and shiny but the consistency is awful, thick and goopy, making application difficult. Be prepared to use polish thinner with this one.

on 9/9/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im so in love with this color! For months i was looking for a pretty lilac color and i finally found one! It stays on for a while too without chipping.

on 9/4/2012 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i absolutely love the color!! one of my favs for the spring and summer! and its opaque!! but the formula isnt that great it does last pretty long but it takes forever to dry and it gets VERY thick and goopy only after a few uses. i have repurchased this product cuz i love the color and how long it lasts. my first bottle after i finished about half way through it got very goopy!! it was just so hard to apply. since i love the color i bought a new bottle because i was hoping that my first one was just bad bud after about 4 uses it got really thick. im so disappointed since the color is so gorgeous. I also have 3 other colors in this formula mint sorbet blue me away and strobe light. the only one that didnt get goopy was blue me away but i think its because i hardly ever wear it. the other two however both got extremely goopy. im so disappointed because i love all the colors and they go on very opaque. i probably wont repurchase because it will get thick on me again

on 8/9/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this color! It's a beautiful light light purple, and it's shiny and it doesn't chip easily like other polishes. Great!

on 7/4/2012 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I needed to stock up on spring/summer nail polish colors and I have a few other polishes from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line that I absolutely love. I decided to get this gorgeous color (Lacey Lilac). I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it out for the first time. After putting on two coats and a clear top coat, my nails looked amazing. This is the perfect pastel purple for spring/summer. It dries quickly and I've had it on for almost a week now and it hasn't chipped at all! (That is a miracle in itself because with 2 kids and me doing dishes, cleaning, playing outside with the kids, etc. it's inevitable that my nail polish will start to chip. This polish hasn't though, and I'm very surprised.) I have a ton of nail polish, and this is definitely my new favorite. I can't wait to buy more colors from this line. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a gorgeous, pigmented, pastel color and is looking for a fast dry nail polish. This is a great product for someone that works a lot or doesn't have much free time. You can just paint your nails, wait a few minutes, and you're good to go. I am 110% satisfied with this polish and would recommend it to anyone that wants a pastel colored, beautiful, long lasting nail polish.

on 6/23/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Perfect color for spring and summer! I have tried a few of the Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear line and so far i'm very impressed. They are around $2 to $3 depending where you get it and the formula is great for a drugstore polish. Lacey Lilac is the prettiest pale lilac purple and I get compliments on it all the time. It looks great on my fair skin but I imagine anyone can wear it. Surprisingly this isn't that streaky for being a pastel polish and it only needs two coats to be opaque. The lasting time is pretty good and the polish holds up pretty well. I love this color and I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of it.

Popular Polishes