October 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - L’Absolu Nu Lipstick - all shades

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Jessiboo5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this a month ago in 209 BEIGE TULLE. it's amazing! I was searching for a nude lip color to go with my more bold eye makeup days. My mother worked at Estée Lauder so she knew the ins and outs of department store makeup counters. After the consultants showed me 10+ different lipsticks my mother picked out this one and I love it! It's creamy, smooth, nourishing, and the color is just right!! It's slightly shimmery yet nude enough to make it look nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by fresh76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this formula! I was out of town on a work trip and realized I didn't bring any lipstick (or eyeliner) with me, so I hopped to the closest cosmetic store and bought this on a whim (without trying it on). I bought 302 "Rose Ideal", and I love it! It's very sheer and somewhat moisturizing. It could probably last longer (lasts probably about 3 or so hours), but for how it just melts onto my lips and doesn't feel like I caked on a bunch of lipstick, it's totally worth the re-apply :)

I will definitely buy more of these in the future! Now, if only it wasn't so expensive!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by EmilyKate123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite lipstick of all time! Seriously creamy, if my French is correct, l'absolu nu means the absolute bare, and it's correct, it gives a natural tint to your lips but it still looks really luxurious and tastes like Lancome's trademark rose fragrance. The packaging is ultra chic, a black case with magnets to hold the case and the bullet together. It is really moisturising and feels great, the colours are beautiful pinks and neutrals that look perfect on fair and olive skin colours!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I work selling makeup, and this lipstick comes in many pretty sheer colours that look great on pretty much everybody. When I first put it on (under the base, which makes the lipsticks apply smoother), it looks and feel pretty and moisturizing, I thought I found the perfect lipstick for everyone. However, in cold, dry Sweden, it quickly dries the lips to a scaly uncomfortable mess. Am happy to hear that not everybody has the same results, could be that the winter makes it worse, but it is absolutely not moisturizing.
Too bad, because the colurs and formula look great at first.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ruenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My father bought me one of these. Perfect package. Of course as a male he did the best he could about choosing the color and he bought 303, rose caresse, however since I have a very pale skin and pinkish lips there is not much of a change in color for me when I put this on. I needed a reddish one actually. However, my lips feel really good whenever I put this on, especially in cold weather. It gives a very natural shine and color to the lips -like I said it looks like I put nothing on my lips-. When I buy the correct color this might be my favorite lipstick.=).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by sepharine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This lipstick is so lovely. This is a non-sticky formula. It adds just enought color so you don't look washed out and lots of shine. I have the Pale Petal, and i love it! so I bought 2 tubes, just in case lol :). It's a light pale pink, matches my skin tone so well. I tried the Pink Moire one, but it's a little too pink for me, i guess, because i don't usually like too much color on my lips. Not overly glossy, but shinier than a satin lipstick. It's quiet creamy, and long-wearing. When you apply it, you will smell a rose scent, which fades away about 5 mins later i believe.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by hankbuddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 201 (I think it's called Beige do Soie but my tube just reads '0KBA') but it's definitely 201. Anyhoo, really like it, it's nice and moist and really is a nice neutral nude for my skin tone. I'm happy I bought it since it works great, but will probably experiment with other nudes instead of repurchasing - so it's not a HG or anything.
***Update - I had given this a 4/5 - - but am now updating it to 5 out of 5. I use this all the time and am almost out. It is perfect for daytime wear and even though I reapply all the time, it is hard to mess up and looks very naturally and compliments my skin tone. I LOVE IT!! It is my daytime casual HG! I'm going back this pay to experiment with another shade of L'Absolu Nu.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by EyelinerJenny

I got this l/s a few weeks ago in 303, which I believe is the same colour worn by Kate Winslet in those famous ads... and it is as lovely as I'd hoped! The colour is somehow bright and subtle at the same time, and feels very light and moisturizing on. This is obviously a sheer lipstick, so the lasting power isn't great, although to be honest I think I might like it more about an hour after applying, it looks so natural and pretty. I took off one lippie for the price, which is pretty high.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by cakehole

i was recently on the hunt for a light pink lipstick that would not look gaurdy or garish, when i happened to stumble upon the lancome counter display of their new "absolu nu" lipsticks. the woman at the counter actually made me try shade 202 beige tulle first before anything, which i actually ended up buying even after swatching at least 20+ other colours. good eye lady!

this is the perfect shade for my nc15 skin right now! it's not very opaque so it does not seem very bright - just a light pinky nude colour. it's great. even when i get a tan this summer it will still look good with tan skin because the colour is sheer, and it won't be too overwhelming in contrast to darker skin.

i remember trying on mac angel and i thought it looked just terrible. it was so PINK and bright - i looked like a harajuku girl! (no offense to anyone who wears this, just my personal experience). it feels great on the lips, very moisturizing. the lasting power isn't the best, as to be expected with a sheer lipstick, but, this doesn't bother me.

i've found an amazing shade of lipstick and i am willing to re-apply.

it does have a slight smell to it, though i can only sense it in the tube and not when i put it on my lips.

great colour, feels nice, looks nice, amazing packaging.

4/5 only because it is expensive.

edit: forgot to mention, i have very pigmented lips and this makes my lips a nice light pink colour despite the fact that it is sheer. yay! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by sheila07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

L'absolu Nu in 203 Beige Feutre is a beautiful nude lipstick for my NC35 skintone. I have been searching for a nice nude for a very long time, and came across this new lipstick by Lancome. It is a lipstick with a glossy finish so it is easy to wear and good for the summer