Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

on 1/8/2012 9:00:00 PM

Neutrogena has never disappointmented me. I'm super impressed by this product. The scrubs are so small and gentle. No tingly or irritation. It smells nice too. Like a light floral almost citrus fragrance. I've been using it everyday and it's def made my face cleaner. Will be a staple in my face routine!

on 1/7/2012 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I've used have this bottle and I have to say that I actually enjoy it. I think it's most effective when I use it in the shower. I notice that my pores are clearer and my skin is gently exfoliated. The little micro beads plus the light lather really worked well for my skin. I feel bad for those that it didn't work for, but for me it worked. I like that it's natural and paraben free. It's a good purchase in my opinion.

on 10/21/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product didn't upset my skin or anything, but it definitely didn't exfoliate as hardcore as I would have liked. I'm a fan of really gritty exfoliants that scrub all the dead skin off your face super strongly. This is so gentle and smooth I wonder how they can even call it a scrub, because it seemed more like a cleanser to me. If you're looking for something gentle that you can use daily, this might be for you. If you're looking for a gritty mega-scrub, search elsewhere. Like I said, though: it didn't irritate my skin at all, and it also has a really pleasant green apple scent. Also, the packaging is great - stands up so you don't need to shake the product out of it, it's in a tube so it's hygienic, and it never clogs.

on 9/13/2011 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have nice skin generally, skin which I get spontaneous compliments on fairly frequently. Clear skin. I used this product daily for maybe 5 days and I broke out with DISGUSTING acne. I'm talking 10-20 big whiteheads and pimples all over the lower half of my face. Like the before commercials for ProActive. My bf even asked me what happened, because my skin has seriously never looked this bad my entire life, even in those adolescent, acne-prone years. The pimples cleared up about a week after I discontinued using this.
Lucky me, I have sensitive reactive skin, so I will have the dark marks from this little mistake for a couple of months. It's embarrassing.
Bottom line: don't do it.

on 8/13/2011 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This scrub would be perfect if it weren't so fake and cloyingly scented. It doesn't smell like apples at all to me; it reminds me of the old school Clairol Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners! Yuck. Otherwise, this scrub gets the job done. I like that it's made of mostly natural ingredients, and that the scrub particles are pretty tiny. They're gentle but effective. The smell is a total turnoff though - really fake and ironic considering this is from the Naturals line.

on 6/16/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this scrub! I use it once or twice a week because daily would be too harsh on my skin which is post-accutane for about a year now. It is a very gentle scrub and the "micro beads" or whatever you call them are more like grains of sand but softer. It smells nice and left my skin soft and smooth. No breakouts.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells amazing, leaves skin soft and moisturized. I love how it's made with natural ingredients. Have only used it a couple of times- will update if it breaks me out.

Only con is that it's expensive.

on 5/31/2011 6:04:00 PM

i really like it. it's gentle enough that i can use it everyday and i can tell it's removing the dead skin. and i love the smell!!

I exfoliate almost every day and I was excited about trying this one. I really do not think it exfoliates my skin enough. It is too gentle, would be perfect for sensitive skin. I will probably not re-purchase. Still searrching for the perfect exfoliator.

on 5/11/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

For reference, I have extremely oily skin and prone to breakouts as I entered my 30s. So I've been trying to seek a face wash that was more natural. I purchased this from Rite Aid when it was on sale. After three uses, it dried my cheeks out and made my skin feel incredibly tight. Although it felt super clean, but dried my skin it led my skin to create more sebum. I really wanted to like this product. It smells really good and I like the fine grains that scrub my face, but the formula just doesn't work with my skin.