September 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalash Clinical Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off...I love the looks of the packaging, I haven't had the stopper pull off yet so I rated that a 3 just in case, but...It is cute. I bought the serum first, which I love. The reviews on the mascara were mixed but after seeing the wand I had to try it. Glad I did. I, unlike some, do see volume as well as length. It doesn't dry hard and flaky like some which is nice and it also claims to have the serum ingredients (all? some? ) which is also good. I do use the serum at night but don't bother under the mascara. I love the full fan of lashes that I did get from this mascara, it's nothing dramatic, it's just right and I do love mascara and I like to see it, my mother saw it. She did a double take and asked what I had on my lashes. LOVE the brush. I have smaller eyes, not tiny, just smaller and I find some brushes (CG Lashblast, DiorShow, Rimmel ScandalEyes...) far too large but the fact that this one sits flat is genius. I really love this mascara. It's not so volumizing that it leans heavy if you have hooded eyes but it does give enough and it does give some length as well. Some say it's a really wet formula, I didn't find it too wet that it smudges on the lash line at all (Lancome Hypnose Drama) and the shape of the brush really kept it on my lashes, not my skin,it allows you to get right in to the lash base without slopping it all over my lids. This is my first WnW mascara I've ever used and one I'll surely repurchase...and I have to buy one for my mother.
UPDATE: Not only still loving but paired with Hard Candy 1000 lashes fiberized primer- HG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush, the formula is fantastic and I forgot to mention that although this doesn't smudge, smear, fizzle out half way through the day, flake...it washes off easier than anything I've ever used. I love this stuff! I've been using this and the serum and my lashes have never looked better and getting long... as in false lashes long, the fullness is much improved as well....I'll update.
UPDATE** The little plunger ring, I don't know what it's called, that is in the tube and wipes the mascara off pior to pulling it out, it came out and mascara was everywhere! I tried, in vain, to fix it. I have used it since wiping it of by hand. Hopefully they'll fix that little wrinkle in the product because it really is very good and despite that, I'd still buy again or atleast salvage the fantastic brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by shellbell85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this mascara. When it first came out I bought the serum instead, cause i didnt really need the mascara, but boy I was wrong. I went back and purchased the mascara and let me tell you this mascara is awesome, it lenghtens and separates my lashes which I love. My go to mascara is MAC studio fix, but I find my self reaching for this mascara more & more, plus its cheap. It is a wet mascara so if your not into wet mascara's then u won't like this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by bink180

I got this as an impulse buy because my lashes were starting to fall out as a result of trying to curl my stick-straight lashes daily. I didnt get the serum that came with it.
After a few weeks i've notice a fewer amount of lashes were falling off, which was great. The brush made my lashes look long and full
but after some time using it, it started to get a little flaky which was a mess to deal with so I'd recommend using a different mascara on top of the clinical one.
Not bad for 3.99 though.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the pack with the serum. I do like the serum, but the mascara packaging was so cheaply made. The rubber stopper pulled out from the tube (the thing that wipes off excess product from the brush) and when I put it back in, it would just come right out the next time I pulled the brush out again.....it was getting annoying so I just tossed it. The mascara itself was okay. It was nice for days when I wanted a more natural look (definitely not a dramatic mascara, basically just tints your lashes to look slightly darker). I didn't like how brittle my lashes felt after using it though. I'll take the serum, but skip the mascara next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The mascara brush is separate from the tube itself. The bristles on the wand lays flat so that it can your lashes from bottom to the top. When you put in the wand into the tube for the first time the mascara formula is waxy and thick you are going to have to wipe of the excess (lots of it) just so it can work better.
For me it volumize and define my lashes but it didn't superb lengthening. My lashes looked wispy and flirty like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I picked this up off a clearance rack at a drug store a while back. It came with a serum that is supposed to help lashes grow but it burns really bad if it gets near my eyes... sorta defeats the purpose. I occasionally put it under my eyes, hoping it will help my lower lashes and it doesn't tend to get in my eyes due to gravity. The mascara, however, is quite good. It took a while for me to get around to trying it as I have a lot of mascaras and try not to open too many at once. I throw mascara away after it's been open six months without fail. This stuff is good at creating length and a natural look but does not add much volume to my lashes. I like using this right now because I've gone through a period where several of my upper lashes fell out and are growing back--a normal part of life as a 40+ year old, I guess--and this is a nice, light formula. It works well on my lower lashes, too, and doesn't smear or smudge throughout the day. When I want to remove it, I just cleanse with my normal product and it comes right off. I don't rate this very high as I usually want more volume out of my mascara and the fact that the serum that accompanied this product burns the eyes like crazy--not good for a lash product. Overall, IMO WnW is only good for two things--eyeshadow and their amazing nail polishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great cheap mascara! Gives my length and volume a boost with out being over the top. I can wear this everyday, all day, no clumpy or over dramatic spider lashes. Doesn't migrate to my lover eye and give me raccoon eyes. And leaves my lashes soft, not crunchy. The only con I've noticed so far is that towards the end of the day, it flakes a little. I think that's because I tend to rub my eyes a bit though. No extreme flaking though, just a tad. For $4.99, I will continue to repurchase because I like it's performance, wear, application, and washability better than most other mascaras I've used in the recent past

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by swayingdandelion

Holy mother of pearl! Mascara always, ALWAYS smudges on me but this barely does at all. This without any primer blows even mascaras with Estee Lauder primer away. I love this to death for that reason, I just wish it volumized more and lengthened. Oh well, it's good for everyday/natural wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent mascara for everyday use, and it's dirt cheap. I honestly haven't worn mascara on a daily basis in probably more than 10 years, but I have no problem wearing this stuff daily. I have a few reasons for liking wearing it to work every day.
1. It basically just tints your lashes. I only wear tinted moisturizer and maybe tinted lip balm to work, and none of the women I work with wear a lot of makeup, so wearing a big heavy mascara would look odd. This basically darkens up my lashes a bit and brings out my eyes.
2. The formula is really dry, so I can put it on in a hurry without smearing it around too much (great for the morning).
3. I don't get raccoon eyes by the middle of the afternoon, again I think because of the dry formula. I get a couple little flakes under my eyes by the end of the day, but it's not even anything anyone else would notice.
4. I don't have to do anything special to take it off, and it all seems to come off (nothing smeared around my eyes when I wake up the next day) just washing my face.
5. It doesn't bother my eyes in the least and doesn't feel heavy on my lashes.
The biggest con for me is that the tube does not get clumps off the brush at all, so I have to be a little careful when I'm applying to avoid the really clumpy bits at the end. And if you are looking for more dramatic volume or length this won't give it to you. I even tried it over primer and it didn't make it that much more noticeable. But for the price I think it's pretty darn good.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by annandmichele

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this for a week. It flaked on my face and the tubing broke. The part of the tube that is supposed to remove the access mascara came off. Cheap! No thanks.