October 20, 2014 | 1535 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Garnier - Intensive 7 Days Conditioning Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OH WOW I'm so glad others like this too! It's such a great product!

I received this for free due to an email marketing campaign error. I also received another bottle from a Shoppers coupon -so I started with TWO bottles to try!

I thought it would a cheap-quality lotion (when on sale, it's only $4-5 CAD!!) with lots of marketing fluff. I was actually lured into their Facebook campaign during the pre-launch of this item! (took the quiz) I had low expectations because I never liked any Garnier products.

My favourite are Aveeno and Bliss lotions, but my main "on the desk" lotion is Lubriderm (it's $7.99 CAD regular price and dries super fast. Whereas Aveeno and Bliss ones are pricey....).

This Garnier one has officially replaced my Lubriderm lotion!! I've been using this daily, the bottle is actually fantastic (squeeze bottle, the cap is on top). Pump bottles tend to clog, this one never did! I HATED the smell at first (I have shea butter) but it's okay now. I guess because it performs so well, I don't mind!

I find it absorb slower than Aveeno and Bliss (and Lubriderm), maybe 15 seconds instead of 2? But it keeps my hands and feet very moisturized until I wash them. With Lubriderm, I am applying between washing and I am forgetful until I bleed.

Love it! Definitely buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product more than I thought I would. It's not a thick, rich, creme like I would normally use - this is much thinner, but it makes it easy to apply. It absorbed relatively quickly (a couple of minutes - I applied it to damp skin, just out of the shower). The first time I used it, it was nothing special - but I noticed the more I used it (after 2-3 days), my skin looked plumper and glowy and it felt very smooth. I have the shea butter version and the smell is nice - not strong or overpowering in any way. So…I'm surprised at how much I like this! It does take a while for full results, so you need to keep using it. Price was also great (I bought it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Kirsten83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this one in the Peach scent. I think a little goes a long way. The smell is nice. It dries not particularly fast, but not uncomfortably slow either. It's just a nice lotion, nothing really special. On a good deal, I would definately buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by completelynumby

This review is based on the Garnier 'Hydrating' conditioning lotion with Aloe Vera.

A few things I like about this lotion:

The lotion itself is light and glides on the skin easily.

Helped repair my peeling skin from holiday.

Does leave the skin soft after complete absorption.

It has a nice, subtle scent.

It's cheap.

I wouldn't say it's "fast absorbing" as it claims, it did take a while for it to completely absorb into the skin.

And I will say it does leave a slight sticky/greasy feel on the skin when applied, but only a little!

FOUR STARS and would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jackz7510

I would actually say that this is the best body lotion I've ever used EVER. I've used many in the past like the body butters from The Body Shop, Vaseline's body lotion, sorbolene cream etc but I like this one the best. My skin, especially in winter, gets really dry that the dry areas pretty much look like scales :/ but this lotion hydrates my skin for the longest! With the other moisturising products, I personally had to use it everyday because the hydrating power would go away so quickly, but not this one. Idk if I could say the hydration lasts 7 days.. but it certainly lasts! I also love the consistency. Body lotions with a thicker, creamier consistency seem to do a lacklustre job of penetrating my skin but because this one's quite watery, it does the job. My family have repurchased this countlessly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

If I found this on sale again (I got this for $2!) I would stock up because its lightly scented, deeply moisturising yet not heavy feeling and was on sale for an amazing price! The claim that your skin is left intensely moisturised for 7 days after application is ludicrous unless you apply this all day every day, but it is a good body moisturiser nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Veevz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on sale in Aloe Vera. Really love the fresh scent and it absorbs quickly. I don't find the moisturizing effect quite as strong as my usual St Ives lotion but it's still a good product. The bottle is a cool shape too. Would only buy on sale though. $8+ for a drugstore lotion is a bit much for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I have Shea butter version. So so moisturiser. I will use up but probably not repurchase. Reading other reviewers you have to use this quite a while before you feel the full effects so perhaps my skin will suddenly become lush. Good value for £. Always on offer somewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by zazine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I currently take Accutane, a strong medication that dries out your entire body. I had dry patches on my arms, even if I apply lotion. I found the Garnier intensive 7 days for TWO dollars at walmart. Why not give it a try. The dry patches was gone. I didn't reapply lotion for 2 or 3 days. This morning I touch my arms and it was like baby skin. This lotion is amazing, and for the price I paid it totally worth it. I have the ultra-softening mango one, smells amazing, love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

The shea butter lotion (for extra-dry skin) is non-greasy and just the right thickness that's easy to apply. It absorbs within 20-30seconds on my hand. After absorption I can see my skin has a bit of the oily look but it does not feel greasy at all at anytime. The smell is very strong and controversial though. I personally like the initial smell, which is on the pleasant side but the smell that lingers is artificial and chemical. Smell before you buy! otherwise I'd say this is a pretty good body/hand lotion.