July 25, 2014 | 1986 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Garnier - Intensive 7 Days Conditioning Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by completelynumby

This review is based on the Garnier 'Hydrating' conditioning lotion with Aloe Vera.

A few things I like about this lotion:

The lotion itself is light and glides on the skin easily.

Helped repair my peeling skin from holiday.

Does leave the skin soft after complete absorption.

It has a nice, subtle scent.

It's cheap.

I wouldn't say it's "fast absorbing" as it claims, it did take a while for it to completely absorb into the skin.

And I will say it does leave a slight sticky/greasy feel on the skin when applied, but only a little!

FOUR STARS and would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jackz7510

I would actually say that this is the best body lotion I've ever used EVER. I've used many in the past like the body butters from The Body Shop, Vaseline's body lotion, sorbolene cream etc but I like this one the best. My skin, especially in winter, gets really dry that the dry areas pretty much look like scales :/ but this lotion hydrates my skin for the longest! With the other moisturising products, I personally had to use it everyday because the hydrating power would go away so quickly, but not this one. Idk if I could say the hydration lasts 7 days.. but it certainly lasts! I also love the consistency. Body lotions with a thicker, creamier consistency seem to do a lacklustre job of penetrating my skin but because this one's quite watery, it does the job. My family have repurchased this countlessly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

If I found this on sale again (I got this for $2!) I would stock up because its lightly scented, deeply moisturising yet not heavy feeling and was on sale for an amazing price! The claim that your skin is left intensely moisturised for 7 days after application is ludicrous unless you apply this all day every day, but it is a good body moisturiser nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Veevz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on sale in Aloe Vera. Really love the fresh scent and it absorbs quickly. I don't find the moisturizing effect quite as strong as my usual St Ives lotion but it's still a good product. The bottle is a cool shape too. Would only buy on sale though. $8+ for a drugstore lotion is a bit much for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I have Shea butter version. So so moisturiser. I will use up but probably not repurchase. Reading other reviewers you have to use this quite a while before you feel the full effects so perhaps my skin will suddenly become lush. Good value for £. Always on offer somewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by zazine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I currently take Accutane, a strong medication that dries out your entire body. I had dry patches on my arms, even if I apply lotion. I found the Garnier intensive 7 days for TWO dollars at walmart. Why not give it a try. The dry patches was gone. I didn't reapply lotion for 2 or 3 days. This morning I touch my arms and it was like baby skin. This lotion is amazing, and for the price I paid it totally worth it. I have the ultra-softening mango one, smells amazing, love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

The shea butter lotion (for extra-dry skin) is non-greasy and just the right thickness that's easy to apply. It absorbs within 20-30seconds on my hand. After absorption I can see my skin has a bit of the oily look but it does not feel greasy at all at anytime. The smell is very strong and controversial though. I personally like the initial smell, which is on the pleasant side but the smell that lingers is artificial and chemical. Smell before you buy! otherwise I'd say this is a pretty good body/hand lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Chic bottle, average lotion. I definitely don't buy the whole "7 day moisture" claim, in fact I found the normal skin solution a bit drying after it had sunk into the skin. Although it's cheap i found it lackluster and would invest a dollar or two more in a better lotion like Dove.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by MonikaAlley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely favourite lotion, very reasonable price and absorbs decently into the skin. Smells gorgeous!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bluelikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased the honey scented lotion for sensitive skin. I have fairly dry skin, which is exacerbated by winter and the dry indoor air. I was very surprised at how much I liked this lotion. It was on sale for $3 or so (250ml) and I was looking for new lotion. I like the lightness and smoothness of the lotion. It takes maybe 30 seconds to absorb into the skin fully after applying. The scent I like, but I wasn't feeling well once and used it and the scent made me feel more nauseous, so it can be a bit overwhelming at times. I like how it seems to immediately leave areas applied silky and moisturized & I did notice less dryness for a few days afterward, even without re-applying. That being said, as one reviewer said, it seems that it may cause some acne if applied too heavily or too frequently. I noticed some bumps but I can't be certain that it was related to the use of this product. Nonetheless, this product really helped moisturize my skin without it feeling oily or ask if it were under a mask of product. I plan to buy it again.