April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Other - Boscia - Green Tea Blotting Linens

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by cindahBEAR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using these for about a week now and they work great. I like that they are natural and don't have a powder on them like so many other blotting papers.
They don't smudge or remove make up... they just do what they are supposed to: remove oil! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are fantastic blotting papers. Absorbs oil without disrupting my makeup and the packaging is super user friendly and convenient too. Definitely an item I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a 100 point reward at Sephora. They really are very good. So far I was using Shiseido blotting sheets. They are good, but these are a lot easier to handle and they do an excellent job of absorbing oil w/o messing up your foundation. I fully recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I really like these papers. I've tried a few other brands and these are the best. They do a nice job of not distrubing your makeup. They are also a great size.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ishhara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use the Clean & Clear kind until I bought these on Amazon (had to add a ~$10 item to make it to the free shipping amount). They work quite well at soaking up oil and leaving my makeup in place -- better than the previous brand I used. I also love how large each sheet is, the high quality materials and the dispenser. It cleanly delivers one sheet at a time. I don't have to take time to separate 2-3 sheets that likes to get stuck together with Clean & Clear.

The only reason it's not getting 5 lipsticks is because the sheets are a little on the fragile side (make sure to blot and not wipe!) and a touch pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since coming off BC, my normal skin has turned into an oil slick. My days are long (usually 10-12 hours of wearing makeup), and I usually need to blot at least once during this time. These things are awesome! I used to use Clean & Clear's blue sheets, and while they worked well, I needed two sheets to do my whole face (yes, I'm THAT oily!). I only need one of the Boscia to blot my whole face. Amazing! I love the scent, too. I'm on my second pack of these, and while I don't love paying $10 a pop, these really are better and more economical than the Clean & Clear version. Until my oily skin calms down, I will keep repurchasing! Love, love, love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the HG of blotting papers. I have tried Body Shop, mac, Chanel... and this one is the best. The squares are large so one sheet will cover your whole face. It successfully removes the oil without touching your makeup and most importantly, it leaves you skin looking fresh and radiant, not flat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's already humid and hot here is South Florida. Some days my job requires me to work outside in full makeup no less. I've tried ELF Mattifiying Powder to soak up the t-zone oil and it dries my face out completely, messes up my makeup and just ruins the overall polished look I set out with in the morning. I was so disappointed with the mattifying powder, regular paper towels and everything else imaginable that I didn't even want to try these when my Birchbox arrived. Silly me! These are fantastic. They soak up all of the excess oil and give me the confidence to keep on going through mid-day. The packaging is terrible (ripped on first day), but if I need to store it in a sandwich baggie to keep it dry and safe I'll be happy to do so. Repurchase again and again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Perthro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are slightly thinner than what I'm used to.

They absorb oil well and does not cause any sort of adverse reaction on my skin.

I think the price is pretty cheap for the quantity. I just wish the packaging was a little more durable, but I guess that's a common problem with all the blotting sheets.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are great! they soak up all the oil on my face but not my makeup. Will repurchase!