Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens

4.2

on 12/24/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens are a must-have! Since I've purchased my first pack, I am never without it in my bag. They are sold at Sephora for $10 and I've recently seen them at Ulta for $10 as well. I would rather purchase them from Ulta being that they always have coupons available (ex: $3.50 off your purchase of $10) which would help bring down the cost of the linens.

I have very oily, acne-prone skin so I use about 2 to 3 sheets a day. I find them very helpful in reducing the amount of pimples I have by absorbing the excess oil. The sheets themselves do a fantastic job of absorbing oil and they are unlike any other blotting sheets I've tried.

I would 100% recommend this product!

on 11/23/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These things are great! I was a little worried because they're thinner than I'm used to, but bigger than normal blotting sheets. They are a little fragile, so be careful to blot and not wipe.

I love that they don't have powder and the scent is lovely without being overwhelming. The package holds up pretty well and I'd definitely buy them again.

on 10/12/2012 5:31:00 PM

Great product to have on hand and probably one of the better blot papers i have tried. The sheet size is bigger than most blot papers, which allows you to easily cover your face. They remove oil well without disturbing my makeup. I especially like the packaging because sometimes you can find them in LE and they are super cute.

on 10/12/2012 5:15:00 PM

I just picked these sheets up recently because I finally used up all my old blotting sheets (Shiseido and Napoleon Perdis - both powderless). I've also tried the powdered Crabtree & Evelyn ones. My general preference is non-powdered since the powder from the sheets may look cakey. While I had no qualms with the Shiseido and NP sheets, I marginally prefer these sheets. Sheet size was comparable between the 3; NP one was a roller so I could tear as large/small a sheet as I wanted. They are all nice and thin, but the Boscia seems a bit softer and more like "linen" whereas the other two were more silky. I think the linen-like texture of the Boscia makes it slightly more absorbant. I also love the green tea smell of the Boscia ones. I'm a tea junkie so the smell is right up my alley. The other two were unscented so Boscia gets an extra point for that. I've tried the Clean and Clear ones many years ago, and from what I remember, those ones feel a bit more rubbery so its not as delicate/luxurious feeling (I might be mixing it up with the Sephora brand ones though). I compared the price of the C&C with the Boscia and the C&C ones were actually slightly more expensive if you consider the price per sheet even though it is a drugstore brand. The sheets come in a cardboard holder which will no doubtedly get beat up in my purse eventually but I don't mind because that means its recyclable. I also don't mind if the packaging isn't fancy because its not one of those things you would whip out in public for everyone to see anyway. For reference, I have combination skin that can get slight to moderately oily.

on 9/2/2012 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been using these for about a week now and they work great. I like that they are natural and don't have a powder on them like so many other blotting papers.
They don't smudge or remove make up... they just do what they are supposed to: remove oil! =)

on 9/1/2012 11:31:00 AM

These are fantastic blotting papers. Absorbs oil without disrupting my makeup and the packaging is super user friendly and convenient too. Definitely an item I'll repurchase.

on 6/17/2012 3:53:00 PM

I got this as a 100 point reward at Sephora. They really are very good. So far I was using Shiseido blotting sheets. They are good, but these are a lot easier to handle and they do an excellent job of absorbing oil w/o messing up your foundation. I fully recommend them.

on 6/17/2012 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like these papers. I've tried a few other brands and these are the best. They do a nice job of not distrubing your makeup. They are also a great size.

on 5/29/2012 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I used to use the Clean & Clear kind until I bought these on Amazon (had to add a ~$10 item to make it to the free shipping amount). They work quite well at soaking up oil and leaving my makeup in place -- better than the previous brand I used. I also love how large each sheet is, the high quality materials and the dispenser. It cleanly delivers one sheet at a time. I don't have to take time to separate 2-3 sheets that likes to get stuck together with Clean & Clear.

The only reason it's not getting 5 lipsticks is because the sheets are a little on the fragile side (make sure to blot and not wipe!) and a touch pricey.

on 5/5/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Since coming off BC, my normal skin has turned into an oil slick. My days are long (usually 10-12 hours of wearing makeup), and I usually need to blot at least once during this time. These things are awesome! I used to use Clean & Clear's blue sheets, and while they worked well, I needed two sheets to do my whole face (yes, I'm THAT oily!). I only need one of the Boscia to blot my whole face. Amazing! I love the scent, too. I'm on my second pack of these, and while I don't love paying $10 a pop, these really are better and more economical than the Clean & Clear version. Until my oily skin calms down, I will keep repurchasing! Love, love, love.

Popular Other Products