December 20, 2014 | 1176 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Illuminator in Copacabana

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by boredtotears1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Highlights my cheeks without being too shimmery

I have this in copacobana & its the perfect brightening shade.
A little too full on for day time though ( I may treat myself to the orgasm one as well!)
In the evening I put a little dab on the top of my cheeks & it looks amazing.
It goes on well with a smooth coverage & doesnt clog & stays put nicely. A little goes a long way.
Just brilliant.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unsure how to rate this. I think it's a good highlighter for night time, especially if your going to a party etc, but it is just to full on for day time use. It doesn't give a natural glowy look like i prefer, and even if you only use a tiny bit your face can look like a disco ball. For the price it is definitely not worth only using for 'special occasions', I prefer a good all round highlighter like my mary lou manizer.
3.5 stars

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is pretty good. Just a bit too sparkly with a silvery sheen. Very expensive. I prefer more skin-toned highlighters if they are liquid. This works pretty well though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this product is fantastic! I've used so many highlighters including the popular high beam, becca skin perfector, etc and still this NARS one cannot be beat. I've also tried the NARS multiple and do not prefer them at all. The Laguna shade in this illuminator is also great but has more glitter, while the copacabana one is just the perfect dewy, sheen. I wear this everyday under foundation and have worn it for two years now. I have a back up bottle waiting for when I finish my current one, but it takes forever to finish a bottle which is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

Yay, I'm super happy I found this stuff. I'm pretty fair-skinned with pinkish undertones and this suits my skin perfectly without looking too glittery or artificial. It just lends a really subtle, fresh, dewy look to my skin. I rated it full marks for the price because although it's expensive, you really only need to use a teeny tiny bit at a time so it should last a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by bwalker197

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product. It is the most gorgeous illuminator on the market. I will wear this everyday, even if I am going sans make up, just to give myself a refreshing dewy look. This is my go-to product to make my face look fresh and awake. It makes my skin feel extremely soft and my pores don't stand out (even though I have a lot of pores!) A little gem that belongs in every woman's make up bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

I was´nt shure if I should buy the multiple or the illuminator in Copacabana, but I went with the illuminator because it had the most shimmer and blended so nicely in to the skin. It is a cool toned highlighting cream, that looks nice on fair skin, and a definite summer-product. I wish I could get more use of it, but I find the powder highlighters to be easier and reach more for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Love this stuff! Easy to use and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by yuklin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy using this illuminator. However, the only thing that I am not too crazy about is that it does not come full in the bottle but a litte on your finger goes a long way. It really makes your face glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sksouthwick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this almost every day. It's hard for me to find highlighters that are lighter than my skintone, but this one is perfect. As a side note, it is very, very similar to Benefit Highbeam.