October 26, 2014 | 759 users online

Liquid - Mary Kay - Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by TessaEncinas

Honestly, I dont like this foundation. I wanted a matte foundation with good coverage and to make my skin look very healthy. Im not sure why, but the mary kay lady i went to told me this would be good for me.. I am in my teen years and clearly dont need a time wise foundation.. but anyways, it makes me skin looook so dry and flaky. It does come with a lot of product and has okay packaging but if you have dry/combo skin.. this isnt for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by xsharmine

I've been using this for about 3 months now. I love the fact that it provides wonderful coverage but doesn't oil up my skin like how my BB creams do. I think this foundation works pretty well for sensitive skin (my skin is ultra sensitive & it didn't cause me rashes or burns etc) but I get break out after using them. Also, if I apply loose/compact powder on top of this foundation, it'll open all my pores on the T zone & it is really ugly when that happens. I usually wear a moisturizer sunscreen under it & that makes it easier to remove at the end of the day. I'm still unsure if it gave me break outs or not. Also unsure if I should apply it directly on bare face or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by jeanniewalker

I am a 41 year old female. I have a very hard time with foundation of any kind. Most foundation seems to melt right off my face. I have tried so many different kinds of foundation I could open my own store.(but who would buy used products) I have tried primers, different kinds of moisturizers. This is the first foundation I have tried/used that has made my complexion look great. No break outs for me. I'm using combination to oily skin Beige 4. I love the color selection. It last most of the day. It isn't a 16hr day foundation. But it does what it needs to do for me. I do a touch up at the end of the work day if I have anywhere to go. With the tube it slips right into my purse with no bulk. I do not use this alone. Instead of using face powder to set it I use avon minerals on top. It gives a flawless finish. I do love this foundation. Will continue to buy again and again. I have been using this now for 9 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by CarolRentes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation. The coverage is great and they have a fair price (at least here in Brazil, where it costs approximately twenty dollars while in a Lancome foundation for instance you will pay almost hundred and ten dollars). Besides the good price and the nice coverage, between medium and full in my opinion (buildable), it has a wide variety of colors and doesn't smells bad like some others...
For the cons, I just find the definition "matte finish" a little exagerated... It's not shiny, but isn't matte either. The second thing I don't like about this product is that it doesn't last more than 3 or 4 hours, expecially during summer. But i think that in a country hot and humid as mine, almost every foundation will have the same problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by fifi888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this makeup. For those of you who LOVED Revlon's Mattifyling Makeup (which unfortunately was discontinued a few years back) this Mary Kay Timewise Matte foundation comes very close. It is not quite as watery as Revlon's Mattifying. It comes in a tube and is rather thin but definitely not watery. It gives me very good coverage without looking cakey. No powder needed. Makes my face feel very soft and not "makeup-y".

I use moisturizer under it now (winter) - may not need to in the hot summer. It is somewhat build-able but you have to work fast before it dries. I have found that it is better if I apply my concealer before applying the foundation. If I wait until after the makeup has dried the concealer doesn't go on as well.

I will buy this again, but may try a different color. A co-worker started selling Mary Kay and gave me several samples. I decided on Beige 2 but now it seems to be a little too yellow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by lizette8816

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liquid foundation works for me.. keeps my skin glow with medium coverage, i cant go out without wearing this thing.. love it

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If you want pimples, then this product is for you!

Also, if you want people asking why you are wearing so much foundation, then this product is for you!

Impossible to blend and looks like cake.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Somebody tried to tell me that Mary Kay was the same as Lancome, so I went to a Mary Kay open house and tried this one on. I currently use Teint Visionnaire from Lancome, which isn't even in the same category as this cheap feeling Mary Kay foundation This stuff really burned my sensitive skin. I had it on for about an hour and I had to wash it off, and my skin was all red and blotchy after. Coverage looked chalky and fake and I didn't care for the way it looked. Worst foundation I ever used, worse than Walmart brands. I've never had a foundation actually burn my skin before.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I used to wear this foundation because I am extremely oily. Keeps my face matte for a few hours but when you blot your face, it comes off too. Good full coverage, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by rMasters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really didn't cut it for me. The color match was good but in order for me to get decent coverage I had to put so much on that it caked up, even with a primer, powder and setting spray. Not worth the money and having to deal with an annoying sales person