Victoria's Secret Incredible

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This fragrance drives me NUTS- in a good way. If a bag of garbage smelled like this perfume, I would fall in love with it. It truly lives up to its name, and to me, smells like the epitome of all things sexy and feminine. When I wear it, it gives me mad confidence, and I feel like I could just jet set wherever I need to go.
Though I love their panties (oh, those sales!) and loungewear (i.e. hoodies, sweats and tees), Victoria's Secret never really hits home for me with a majority of their fragrances; the only other one I can say I truly like is Give Me Love. So, in terms of Vicky's fragrances, Incredible is a game changer for me.
I have this in the body spray. I tried the actual perfume in the store, and both smell the same to me. I just bought the $12 bottle of the spray to give it a shot before committing to the actual parfum. Let me say that the body spray ACTUALLY LASTS FOR HOURS, especially on clothes. If I can still smell a fragrance on me after two hours, that's good, but almost all day? That's a winner!
To my nose, Incredible isn't 100% inexplicable, but it's not easily defined, either. I guess the reviewers below me who said "soft vanilla floral" and "amber musk" are probably right (I'm still new at defining fragrance notes), but with my body chemistry, it dries down to an enigmatic, fresh, powdery scent. It's not immature, and not too mature, it's sexy, it's soft, and gets me compliments.
The only problem I have with Incredible is the packaging. While the parfum's bottle design isn't hideous, it's a bit cheesy. The words on the bottle- Daring, Sexy, Beautiful, Confident, blah blah- are kind of unnecessary, as whoever designed the bottle could have come up with something a bit more sexy and subtle, like the perfume itself. And though Incredible makes me feel like some of those things, those words certainly don't appeal to me as graphics on the bottle. But that's just me.
I'm 99.9% sure Incredible is my signature scent. If a fragrance makes me feel different in addition to smelling awesome, I know it's meant to be. :)

I am not usually a fan of VS frangrances - too young, girly and "Candy-Scented". But I LOVE this fragrance! Gorgeous for Fall! A soft vanilla floral - warm and pretty! Love that the scent is soft from the moment you spray it - no offensive stinging of the nostrils or sneezing that some other frangrances can cause upon initially spraying them. Very sophisticated compared to other VS fragrances and wears well for me. Have received many compliments when I wear this. (A man asked me what I was wearing and actually said "It smells incredible!" - HA!) Only thing I am not a fan of is the bottle - not a big fru fru pink fan. But, whatever. The scent inside is INCREDIBLE :-) Hope they don't discontinue this one!! LOVE IT!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

tried this at VS store after a disappointment with the Gorgeous fragrance (couldn't smell it at all!). I really like this fragrance. The body mist has good lasting power. My only issue is that it is pricey. I wish they sold this in the ornament size.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I wasn't a fan of this scent. When first sprayed, it has a floral-like smell, but after it dries it turns to an amber musk. I didn't find it unique, kind of a generic scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This smells of pure coconut milk with my body chemistry it's the only note I can pick up.

I'm in love with this scent!!! Ah it's like perfection in a bottle! I'm not good at describing scents but I would say that this can work for daytime or evening and is fruity-floral and a little musky yet sweet. Haha that sounds really complicated but I think it's best to just go in the store and smell it. I randomly picked it up from all of the bottles and I completely fell in love with it!!

I love this fragrance in the body mist form layered on top of the Incredible body lotion(lasts longer this way). It's something about this that is very sexy and beautful. It's not perfumey, so the dry down is not bothersome (you could actually wear this to bed and not be bothered by it). I would definitely repurchase this when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ok, let me start by telling you what fragrances i typically wear, which will give you an idea as to what i like. Viva la juicy, Britney Spears Fantasy, Noir Tease, and now...Incredible.

When i smelt this in the store, i HAD to have it. i covered myself in the body mist, but bought the EDP. I was addicted to the smell alllll day. Today, i wore the EDP and it has lasted 7 hours so far, and still going strong. I love the initial top notes, and to me it smells best when it first goes on. 7 hours later, and its starting to smell more musky (a nice musk though). I put my jacket on this morning and could still smell the body mist that i sprayed in the store, and that would have been 14 hours ago...so i might have to agree with the other post when they said that the Mist is the way to go, because it definitely lasts a long time, and you get way more for a cheaper price.

the packaging is very cute, but the lid is a little hard to get back on and i ended up spraying it all over my hand (could just be me being a klutz, thats all!)

Overall, i love it :) definitely worth checking out.

This is way to strong for me. It turns cheap smelling on me. Not fresh nor clean.

I love this scent the perfume smells wonderful and really lasts. The body mist and lotion not so much. They still smell good but are way to faint to smell the fragrance. But I would buy the perfume

Popular Fragrances