August 28, 2014 | 1768 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Skin79 - Dream Girls BB Beblesh Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color really matches my light-medium skin tone, the formula is somewhat oily. The plastic tube is a lot better than the bottle and it's easier to cut open to get the rest of the product out of the tube. But it breaks me out everytime I use this. When I stop using this my skin returns to normal.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont even know if this is one of bb cream while actually it doesnt really give me benefit. so actually my friend give me some so i can try it. And thanks God i dont buy it!!
My friend buy it at Watson Singapore for around S$ 30 and it does absolutely nothing!!! Oil control? are you kidding me? it doesnt work. the package is bad, once i take too much and i have to throw it away, (WASTED !!!)

Would never ever buy this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by HelloMabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

To be honest, I'm really unsure as to what the point of this product is. It's marketed as a BB cream, but it doesn't provide any coverage. I have very fair skin with pink undertones - this blends in perfectly to my skintone, but doesn't provide any type of coverage. Even light freckles are still visible after two applications of this cream. While it's also marketed as a product for oily, blemish-prone skin, it doesn't work as well as other inexpensive mattifying products do. It sounds like this product works really well for some, and as it is relatively inexpensive, it may be worth a shot if you're looking for a barely-there tinted moisturizer or primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by faezah178

LOVVEEE this BB cream! firstly, it does NOT have good coverage but just good enough to even out skintone which is good for people who does not need the coverage but just a little pick me up look. I use this when my skin is clear and just need a little boost. when my skin isnt that clear, i tend to use this as a base, so i would put a mineral foundation on top which comes out flawless!! its super creamy and i LOVE how it moisturises ur skin, i have combo-dry skin. it has SPF which is a huge plus!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by hunnypie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my first BB cream. The texture is very light and fresh every time you wear it.
Coverage is light, recommended for those who doesn't have much blemishes. It evens out uneven skintone and covers all the redness.

Things that I dislike from this BB cream:
1. Its greyish color. It will oxidize after a few minutes, but it oxidizes all day and after a few hours it will look even darker than my original skin !
2. Oil control is not good, my face is even oilier when I use it.
3. Can't last long, only about 3 hours.

FYI, I live in ASEAN.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by tapioca07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this bb cream for three years and I absolutely adore it. The coverage is pretty light but there's nothing a little concealer can't fix! If your skin is already relatively clear, this will do wonders by evening out your complexion and giving it a healthy glow (especially in the winter). I have never gotten any break outs from it and the fact that it has spf is a huge plus. I also like the light floral scent and that it can be easily applied with less than a dime size amount :) I get plenty of compliments on how healthy my skin looks with this bb cream. It looks natural on me, and my friends have never noticed that I am wearing anything on my face. The only con I can think of is that my t-zone area and chin gets oily within a few hours but then again oil blotting sheets are always handy. Overall, I would definitely re-purchase this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by missusmona

Not as much coverage as I expected, however the oil control is pretty good, only got an oily nose a few hours after wearing it. Mum also commented on how clear my skin looked when i wear it, which have been every weekend to give my skin a 'makeup break'.

the packaging is great and got this super cheap from ebay around $AUD 11 which is pretty cheap!

it does even the skin tone out, however not so good for covering up blemishes.
Ive also been using it as a primer and it is GREAT! Also the SPF 30 cant go wrong really.

if it had more coverage would recommend it more so.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by ThatJem

Prior to using this, I had nearly flawless skin and figured I could finally use a tinted moisturizer. Hearing the hype surrounding "BB Cream" and hearing how great it is for your skin, I had done some research and decided to purchase this parcticular brand and formula. About two weeks in to using it, my face suddenly broke out with cystic acne. I stopped using it and the acne stopped. I literally cried, that's how bad I regret using it. Needles to say, I am back to square one yet again trying to get rid of the scars.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

so very little coverage, though when i first got this i used it for a couple month straight as it is sooooo easy to blend & does brighten up my complexion just a little - i took this on a weekend away when i was trying to go with just minimal makeup. however for everyday use it's not enough to give that polished look, i'm in my late 20s & have some uneven skintone & redness around my nose so i prefer some light coverage so i won't be buying this again; i may use it for days off & as a primer when my normal one runs out. overall a nice product which would work really well if you don't need any coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

The best thing about this is that it has AMAZING coverage! It evens out my skin tone and hides my blemishes and acne scars. Most BB creams have very light coverage, but this one has more of a medium coverage (which I need) without making me feel cakey. That's another thing I love about this. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my face but moisturizer! The SPF 30 is also a huge plus.
People do complain that this makes their skin look a little grey, but I don't have a problem with that at all. It does come off a little pale at first but after it oxidizes into my skin, it actually fits my skin tone pretty well. If not, you can always use a darker powder or use bronzer to warm up your face!
LOVE this and I would recommend this to anyone!