October 22, 2014 | 1951 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Chloeroose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I quiet like this, the bottle a bit small but you only need a little bit as its kinda runny and it absorbs really quick. This really balances my skin out and keeps my face matte all day. Doesnt really ''clear" skin but it made some difference to mine. Depending on how long the bottle last me depends if ill get it again but pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by ichigo_no_powder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lotion. I have combination skin with a rather oily t-zone so I'm usually pretty shiny by late afternoon. I use this lotion as my morning/day moisturizer and it really helps my skin stay matte. At night I counter balance it's effect by moisturizing my skin with argan oil and so far it's worked out pretty well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product. It's lightweight and absorbs fairly quick. I will definitely buy this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by GingeChev

I don't think that it works as a skin clearing lotion. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin because it will highlight your dry patches, I had to put a cream on top of it. I find that it leaves a white powdery residue on areas that aren't rubbed in. Also, it is a tiny tube and not worth the price it costs even on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by TrueHysteria

This moisturizer is good, not too heavy but not too light, its like a mattifying moisturizer for me but a big CONS for this product is its dry my skin and cause flaky 5 minutes after I used it. I have oily/combination skin but it's still dry my cheeks and chin out.
- I stop use it for a few times because I always have to apply it over and over gain, if you don't have dry skin then you should use this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Boborian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this moisturizer. It absorbs into my skin within seconds and keeps my forehead area shine-free for some time since it has mattifying properties. It leaves me skin so smooth and supple and doesn't give me breakouts. I recommend using it with the other tea tree products from this range for best effects! Love this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought almost the entire tea tree line, the oil, the body wash, the face scrub, the toner, the night lotion and the day lotion. I heard great reviews on the line and gave it a shot because I had tiny bumps along my cheeks and the occasional blemish here and there. Looking back now, I was trying to fix a problem that was very small... And in doing so I made it worse tenfold. I began breaking out when I fist started to use the line, but I assumed it was "purging" my skin of all of the impurities so I continued use. After 2 1/2 weeks, I had multiple cystic pimples (three on my left cheek, three on my forehead, six (yes six!) on my right cheek) but I still assumed it was purging. After a month of continual use my face was destroyed. I have never had acne like this. After a month of stopping the tea tree line the pimples will not go away, and there are even some new ones, along with new acne scars. I honestly don't know what happened... I used everything accordingly and never skipped a day. This line changed my skin for the worse. I am now seeing a dermatologist to attempt to fix what the $60+ tea tree line caused. I urge anyone with sensitive skin to stay far away from this product and I recommend to everyone to get a sample and patch test before buying. In conclusion, i wish I had never bought the tea tree line as it has caused permanent damage to my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ontheglam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently turned to this product during an unexpected and unusually severe breakout on my forehead and chin. I applied it that night and noticed significant results by morning, the flares were smaller and much less red. It has now been a week and my skin is cleared. This product did not irritate my sensitive skin, and does a great job of controlling oil. It doesn't offer much in the way of moisture, which is perfect for me in the summer, but I imagine I will be needing something else for the winter. Loving this stuff, it is pretty much a miracle!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

This is a good shine controlling moisturiser that keeps my oily forehead shine free for a few hours. it sinks in nicely and leaves skin soft and matte but not dry, however I think this May be clogging my pores, ever since I've been using this I've had so many clogged pores and breakouts, I normally have a problem with clogging anyway but I think this is making it worse, it was a good shine control moisturiser but wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Maceydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried everything for ProActiv, Vichy Normaderm, La Roce Posay Effaclair and Avene Clenance, and EVERY drugstore brand under the sun, I have used each product for 6+ months and will little to no results.

I have been using the Tea Tree Clearing Lotion for a little under a week and considering my face was the worst it ever was a week ago and now I am almost completely clear, I couldnt be happier.

The price is awesome, such little product goes such a long way so for $13 for a 50ml bottle, I cant complain!

Although this doesnt dry out my skin or make it flakey, it does have a slight burn to it, I personally like that feeling because it gives me a sense that its doing its job, I apply this to a clean face at night, and in the morning before my makeup- it gives the most amazing mattifying effect for makeup application, also in the morning I mix it with my Vichy Acne Mositurizing Serum.

I am so in love with this product and I am excited to try out some more of the products from this line, it has worked so far and I PRAYYYYYY that it will continute too!!

Hope this has helped and if your like me struggling to find the right product, take a deep breath and just remember that, IT ALWAYS GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER!!