August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product. It's lightweight and absorbs fairly quick. I will definitely buy this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by GingeChev

I don't think that it works as a skin clearing lotion. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin because it will highlight your dry patches, I had to put a cream on top of it. I find that it leaves a white powdery residue on areas that aren't rubbed in. Also, it is a tiny tube and not worth the price it costs even on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by TrueHysteria

This moisturizer is good, not too heavy but not too light, its like a mattifying moisturizer for me but a big CONS for this product is its dry my skin and cause flaky 5 minutes after I used it. I have oily/combination skin but it's still dry my cheeks and chin out.
- I stop use it for a few times because I always have to apply it over and over gain, if you don't have dry skin then you should use this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Boborian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this moisturizer. It absorbs into my skin within seconds and keeps my forehead area shine-free for some time since it has mattifying properties. It leaves me skin so smooth and supple and doesn't give me breakouts. I recommend using it with the other tea tree products from this range for best effects! Love this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought almost the entire tea tree line, the oil, the body wash, the face scrub, the toner, the night lotion and the day lotion. I heard great reviews on the line and gave it a shot because I had tiny bumps along my cheeks and the occasional blemish here and there. Looking back now, I was trying to fix a problem that was very small... And in doing so I made it worse tenfold. I began breaking out when I fist started to use the line, but I assumed it was "purging" my skin of all of the impurities so I continued use. After 2 1/2 weeks, I had multiple cystic pimples (three on my left cheek, three on my forehead, six (yes six!) on my right cheek) but I still assumed it was purging. After a month of continual use my face was destroyed. I have never had acne like this. After a month of stopping the tea tree line the pimples will not go away, and there are even some new ones, along with new acne scars. I honestly don't know what happened... I used everything accordingly and never skipped a day. This line changed my skin for the worse. I am now seeing a dermatologist to attempt to fix what the $60+ tea tree line caused. I urge anyone with sensitive skin to stay far away from this product and I recommend to everyone to get a sample and patch test before buying. In conclusion, i wish I had never bought the tea tree line as it has caused permanent damage to my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ontheglam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently turned to this product during an unexpected and unusually severe breakout on my forehead and chin. I applied it that night and noticed significant results by morning, the flares were smaller and much less red. It has now been a week and my skin is cleared. This product did not irritate my sensitive skin, and does a great job of controlling oil. It doesn't offer much in the way of moisture, which is perfect for me in the summer, but I imagine I will be needing something else for the winter. Loving this stuff, it is pretty much a miracle!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

This is a good shine controlling moisturiser that keeps my oily forehead shine free for a few hours. it sinks in nicely and leaves skin soft and matte but not dry, however I think this May be clogging my pores, ever since I've been using this I've had so many clogged pores and breakouts, I normally have a problem with clogging anyway but I think this is making it worse, it was a good shine control moisturiser but wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Maceydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried everything for ProActiv, Vichy Normaderm, La Roce Posay Effaclair and Avene Clenance, and EVERY drugstore brand under the sun, I have used each product for 6+ months and will little to no results.

I have been using the Tea Tree Clearing Lotion for a little under a week and considering my face was the worst it ever was a week ago and now I am almost completely clear, I couldnt be happier.

The price is awesome, such little product goes such a long way so for $13 for a 50ml bottle, I cant complain!

Although this doesnt dry out my skin or make it flakey, it does have a slight burn to it, I personally like that feeling because it gives me a sense that its doing its job, I apply this to a clean face at night, and in the morning before my makeup- it gives the most amazing mattifying effect for makeup application, also in the morning I mix it with my Vichy Acne Mositurizing Serum.

I am so in love with this product and I am excited to try out some more of the products from this line, it has worked so far and I PRAYYYYYY that it will continute too!!

Hope this has helped and if your like me struggling to find the right product, take a deep breath and just remember that, IT ALWAYS GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Nacelle

I didn't realize my skin was somewhat sensitive until I used this. Pretty good product, keeps my breakouts in check, leaves my skin smooth and matte but god dammit it stings if I don't use a good amount of serum underneath. Not for the sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by GirlOnTheGo

I bought this after a friends suggestion & lucked out by getting it during their buy two get two sale so pretty much got it for free, otherwise it's a bit pricey. After I wash my face in the morning I put this on. It leaves my skin feeling like I don't have anything on & I've noticed it controls the oil as long as I don't use too much. My makeup goes smoothly on top of it & it's even great by itself on days when I don't wear makeup. My face seems to have cleared up as well since I started using this. Not significantly, but it definitely helps.