April 19, 2014 | 1275 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ontheglam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently turned to this product during an unexpected and unusually severe breakout on my forehead and chin. I applied it that night and noticed significant results by morning, the flares were smaller and much less red. It has now been a week and my skin is cleared. This product did not irritate my sensitive skin, and does a great job of controlling oil. It doesn't offer much in the way of moisture, which is perfect for me in the summer, but I imagine I will be needing something else for the winter. Loving this stuff, it is pretty much a miracle!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

This is a good shine controlling moisturiser that keeps my oily forehead shine free for a few hours. it sinks in nicely and leaves skin soft and matte but not dry, however I think this May be clogging my pores, ever since I've been using this I've had so many clogged pores and breakouts, I normally have a problem with clogging anyway but I think this is making it worse, it was a good shine control moisturiser but wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Maceydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried everything for ProActiv, Vichy Normaderm, La Roce Posay Effaclair and Avene Clenance, and EVERY drugstore brand under the sun, I have used each product for 6+ months and will little to no results.

I have been using the Tea Tree Clearing Lotion for a little under a week and considering my face was the worst it ever was a week ago and now I am almost completely clear, I couldnt be happier.

The price is awesome, such little product goes such a long way so for $13 for a 50ml bottle, I cant complain!

Although this doesnt dry out my skin or make it flakey, it does have a slight burn to it, I personally like that feeling because it gives me a sense that its doing its job, I apply this to a clean face at night, and in the morning before my makeup- it gives the most amazing mattifying effect for makeup application, also in the morning I mix it with my Vichy Acne Mositurizing Serum.

I am so in love with this product and I am excited to try out some more of the products from this line, it has worked so far and I PRAYYYYYY that it will continute too!!

Hope this has helped and if your like me struggling to find the right product, take a deep breath and just remember that, IT ALWAYS GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Nacelle

I didn't realize my skin was somewhat sensitive until I used this. Pretty good product, keeps my breakouts in check, leaves my skin smooth and matte but god dammit it stings if I don't use a good amount of serum underneath. Not for the sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by GirlOnTheGo

I bought this after a friends suggestion & lucked out by getting it during their buy two get two sale so pretty much got it for free, otherwise it's a bit pricey. After I wash my face in the morning I put this on. It leaves my skin feeling like I don't have anything on & I've noticed it controls the oil as long as I don't use too much. My makeup goes smoothly on top of it & it's even great by itself on days when I don't wear makeup. My face seems to have cleared up as well since I started using this. Not significantly, but it definitely helps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for 3 years now. It helped keep a lot of my acne flare ups in control and at the same time kept my face a little less oily. There has been many products I've tried over the years many with the same results, but this was the only one that didn't dry out my skin. Other products made my skin dry and flakey.

I do wish it could hydrate a little more, but other than that I love it and continue to use it.

I would and do repurchase this regularly. It can frequently be found at 50% off during sales and is well worth it for that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by yuki91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lotion. It helped clear out my skin, and i have far less breakouts now. Definitely repurchasing !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by celinerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It does its job as a moisturiser and leaves a lovely matte finish. I'm not sure it fulfills the skin-clearing part of the bargain, but it is gentle and feels very light. It's a little expensive but then... it IS The Body Shop. I prefer it over its counterpart, the night lotion, but I like the night lotion's pump bottle packaging better. I would buy again. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by hiphuphop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a little tube of this, that came with a tea tree set. I really love this, I use this at night and it gives a nice tingling feeling on your face. For me, this is kind of on the expensive side, but I guess it's allright. The only con is that I never get the amount of product that I want, sometimes way to much and sometimes almost nothing. But the thing is a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by monjunee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 3 years. I use it in the morning after wearing toner. And I never change it! it feels soft on the skin, love the matte feeling it gave. And it's really help my oily skin and reduce my acne. This is my favorite product of the body shop!