October 24, 2014 | 1597 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco Shine Evasion 48

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Emmyoscar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i LOVE this product!!! I'm only 15 but i know a lot about makeup and have tried so many things including both higher and lower brands. I have heard these lipsticks are compared to the new mac ones and they may be just as moisturizing but the mac ones have more pigmentation, which is not necesarily always a good thing. I just wanted that perfect everyday color which is a mix of a pink, coral, and a nude that looks shiny not glittery and very moisturizing and also something very light that doesnt wear off easily, and this is it! this color is amazing if you want an everyday perfect shade! Btw im nc15 and have dark hair. (and for anyone who looked at pictures of this online and thought all the colors looked the same. the chanel artist tried 3 on me and they all were noticiably different). definatly buying backups!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sepharine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This color is a warm peach-pink, which i like it alot when i try it on. It doesn't make your lip feel dry, but you might need some chapstick underneath lol :D. I have this color and 54 Boy, these two are so perfect for summer, and it's just the right color for my skintone. Beside the Lancome L'absolu Nu Pale Petal color that I have, i like this one a lot :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by marija55

It's amazing lipstik!!!!! Evasion is a beautiful coral peachy pink shade. The texture is between lipstik and lipgloss, very moisturizing and shiny, no glitters. Packaging is also wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! I don't like wearing lipstick but this is sheer enough not to bother me, is moisturising and looks natural. PERFECT for me :-) I really like this colour, coral type colour but very pretty and natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jennyleah31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick is amazing! The entire line is like having a moisture packed chapstick, pigment, shine, and lipstick all in one. I have rosy pigmented lips and this color actually shows up nicely on me!! It's a neutral peachy pink color packed with shine. I am a chapstick addict and do not use any at all under this liptick. I first saw it on a pixiwoo video and it's more pink on people w a lighter lip color but i love this as a neutral pink juicy kiss me every day color. It doesn't need lipgloss but i wear it with a bit of pink gloss or a bit of peach gloss depending on what blush i am wearing. It is a lighter shade. Love coco rouge and it is SO worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought 8 of the Coco Shines the day they were released, and this is my favorite. I love the subtle color and how luscious it makes my lips look. It's a soft color and could easily be a perfect nude or natural tone for many skin tones. On my pale skin it's the perfect light, fleshy peach without being too orange. There is some very faint pink as well, but it's definitely more of a peachy beige. Very dainty and pretty. Pairs well with everything.

I love the balmy, slick texture and gentle feeling on my lips. It doesn't feel thick or drying like many traditional lipsticks. It's such a perfect consistency! It has just enough shine and shimmer to make my lips look glowy and fresh.

Along with Boy (my other favorite), I think is one of the line's most universal shades. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by divaliciousblog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The thing about Rouge Coco Shine is that it isn't supposed to be a densely pigmented product - which is why it's called a shine. So if you want a shine on the lip that is gorgeous in color and texture, it's worth a splurge. I love Evasion for running around town by day. And between us, it's so natural looking I also wear it at the gym. And brighter shades like Sari D'Eau are perfect for poolside or the beach.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by ottska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is gorgeous. It's basically a baby pink that's totally wearable for a 30+ year old, and looks lush and lovely.

The colour is great for my fair skin. I can't wear anything too nude (makes me look like I have no lips) or too blue (makes me look cadaverous), and had been looking for a definite light pink, rather than a nude beige. This fits the bill and is very buildable.

The texture is heavenly, too. My lips flake the moment a matt/pretty much any lipstick gets near them, but I never need balm when I wear this. And being Chanel, the packaging is gorgeous - I love that all of their lipsticks, even these slimline ones, have a decent, old school 'click' when you put the cap back on. Just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by citygirl123

Oh my freaking God. This is probably the best make-up product I've ever purchased on my life.

I hate to build the rouge coco shines up like that, but it's my honest opinion.

I've been waiting for these to come out for a long time. Pixiwoo did a YT video about a month or two back where they used Evasion, and ever since, I've been researching the product and counting down the days. The coco shines are a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss ... a lipstick that gives the shiny look of a gloss without the stickiness or "goopy" feeling. I hate lip glosses for those reasons, and I simply don't buy them, even though I love how they look. So yeah, that's why I was so excited to buy this.

They were released today in the U.S., and I was totally at my local Chanel counter to get one. And I seriously fell in love. I wanted to buy about four other colors, but decided on Evasion because it was the perfect, fresh light pink, and with Spring coming up, I knew I would use it a ton.

It truly feels like a creamy lipstick, but looks like a glass. But, it feels like the most wonderful lipstick you've ever put on - it's so light, I can't get over it. When I first put it on after buying it, I did like four or five swipes of it on each lip, and it was too much, so for me, two swipes per lip is probably perfect. So yeah, the quality is amazing.

Like I said, I hate to hype it up so much because I don't want anyone to be disappointed or anything when they go buy it. But I really feel that this is the best lip product out right now. I'm simply in love. I'm not one to buy into a TON of high end cosmetics because so often, you pay for the brand of course. I do invest in some quality staples (Nars foundation, I have some Chanel eyeshadows, etc.) and I really think this is worth the price tag.

I'm SO going back for more. I feel like I could buy like 2-3 more of these, and be set for life when it comes to lip colors. I can't think of anything bad to say about them!

Did I build it up enough for you?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Hypper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just bought it today, and the only thing i can say is "wow". It's so pretty when you apply it to your lips. Very smooth and shining. Makes my lips look very neutral but still shining. The price is high, but still. It's Chanel. And I think the lipstick is worth all the money! I just love it.