October 20, 2014 | 1195 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Bare Again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lucky27

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This tube is great, the smell is great and the color is great. I have not worn a lip stick in a long time as I tend to stick with glosses but this is beautiful. I love it and would buy again when this is out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

While shopping for a new MAC lipstick, I came across the Sheen Supreme collection. I really like the sleek cylindrical packaging of this lipstick and I love the color even more. It is a dark brown-pink that is very flattering on all skin tones. Most nudes and pinks from MAC do not look good on my NC 30 complexion as they are either too blue-toned or too light and make me look like a corpse. This color is absolutely perfect. It is like a "your lips but better" color and the consistency is very creamy and silky. It leaves a sheen on your lips as if you wore a gloss. It has the typical MAC lipstick scent- a light vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by BiancaGabriella

Love this lipstick!
So creamy and easy to apply.
Smell is great! :)
It's moisturizing and stays on my lips for about 4 hours then I have to re-apply just one wipe across the top and bottom lip :)
It's a pink peachy nude, colour goes with everything.
It's great for my complexion all year round. If you have olive/tan skin and light brown-black hair it's looks great and doesn't make you looked washed out at all!
If you buy it and it is a bit too dark for you liking you can always lighten it up with a light pink or peach gloss.
Great lipstick I'll be buying it forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

NOT A NUDE AT ALL! This is a very nice odor but...NUDE IT IS NOT!
The name gives the impression that it's going to be a bare color but it's quite dark.
Beautiful finish and feels amazing on lips but...I like nudes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great lipstick. It makes my lips look even and pretty but super natural. My favorite everyday lipstick. Looks awesome. Feels comfortable on the lips. Perfect paired with a smokey eye. Go check this out. For reference I am nc15.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Darah168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you are in search of a everyday wearable neutral color this is the right lipstick for you.

Color
I have a pigmented lips, it comes of pinky - pale nude. I can get away with any eye make up with this lip color. I really love it!

Coverage
Medium and very buildable

Finish
It easily glides in your lips like butter. Its very creamy but not sticky.

Dupe
The closest dupe I can think is Maybelline nude blush, sadly its discontinued.

Staying power
Given this has a creamy texture this transfers easily and fades fast. Youll have to re-apply 1-2hrs.

I love the smell of this lipstick, it buttery sweet. Its very hydrating. Love it! Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by skygirl777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I was a big fan of slimshine. This color is perfect for everyday and goes with everything. I get compliments every time I wear this, highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by smootha

This was my very first mac product. I love it. It is a nice caramely nude that I think is soft and modern at the same time. It's so neutral for any other type of makeup you want to use. It has a soft buttery consistency that is relatively long lasting. It was very hard to find anything close to this color, it is so warm and not orangy, or too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MarieW

This is the perfect colour for me. My lips are pigmented, kind of mauvey pink. This peachy-pink nude looks great and is so easy to wear. Very moisturizing and the scent is nice. Yay all the way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I adore this lipstick! I bought it when I was trying to find a lipstick that was comparable in color to my Nars Chihuahua lipgloss. This was a great alternative and it not only looks great but feels great on the lips.

This doesn't have the best staying power of all MAC lipsticks, but the color is worth the hassle of having to reapply a few extra times. Besides, if you are like me you sorta secretly find it fun to keep putting your lipstick on. Something about lipstick is just romantic to me, so putting it on again and again is usually more of a treat than a pain.....usually. Of course the product seems to disappear faster as a result.

I am almost out of this product, but I will be repurchasing it soon. It is a great color that has been versatile the whole year round. It is a great product from a great company. I love MAC!