October 30, 2014 | 1747 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box Spicy & Sweet

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with this blush. I have tons of NARS, TheBalm, ELF & Benefit Box o' Powders, and I still keep coming back to this one. I love the color payoff and lasting power. This blush gives a gorgeous flush of peachy/pink color, and it even has a subtle sheen to it. If these are really going to be discontinued like people are saying, I'm going to need to run out and buy a couple more! Hot flash is also a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging is rubbish. It's like a cheap version of Benefit blushers. Other than that, the blush itself is a bit too dark and too obvious for me. I prefer the natural flush of colour but this will do well for night time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS. I have a lot of different blushes from high end brands and drug store brands.. But I just keep coming back to this. I love that "Spicy and sweet" has 4 colors, I usually just blend them all together for the perfect pinky-peach. The lasting power of this is great and I usually struggle with my blushes fading off at the end of a 9 hours work day.. But this one does great. I've also had this blush for well over a year and a half and it doesn't even look like I've hit pan. If you have light/medium skin, I highly recommend this for a great everyday-(you don't have to think about it) blush!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate to soil this acclaimed product with a poor review, but this just didn't do it for me. It's a glitterbomb. Very pretty colour but looks totally unnatural on me due to the copious sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

As always with Hard Candy products, the packaging is gorgeous and girly.
This blush provides a pretty sheen to the face, while also giving you the most subtle long lasting flushy finish, depending on which color you choose. It's nicely pigmented and soft. The brush it comes with, I have to say, it's ridiculous! I threw it away and used this product with my EcoTools blush brush, which by the way, is amazing. Everything about the product you will love, including the prize! But if you liked this and are on a tight budget like me, I would recommend the NYC Color Wheel instead, because it will provide you with much more color and product for even much less money (it is under $4), and it also has earthy bronzy tones.
Anyway, this product is very decent and pretty! Do recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by milksushii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's super pigmented and the packaging is adorable! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I think the ladies below have said it all. Fox in a Box- Spicy & Sweet is an amazing blush/bronzer quad!! Hard Candy has some great products that have the quality and pigmentation of high end products.
- the texture feels so silky and soft from the moment you dip your brush in and onto your skin.
- it is extreeemely pigmented. I dab my brush into the box into 2 colors at a time, dab on my hand to take the excess out, and fluff onto my cheeks
- in the box, you can see a little bit of sparkle, but it seems 90% matte on my skin, which I like! I find some drugstore blushes have too much sparkle (ex. wet n wild blush)
- I've started to appreciate the packaging of this more and more, its not as cheap as I first thought. the first time you use it, the top won't close properly. just turn it upside down and put a weight on it, and it'll help it close fully.

Its rumoured that fox in a box blushes will be discontinued, regardless I'll be buying all the colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is like the consistency of a Wet n Wild eyeshadow, but a blush version! very soft! The colours are beautiful on their own and beautiful when you mix em all together! The blush consists of 4 colours: a wearable, shimmery orange, a shimmery, brown-golden-highlighter, a pretty matte, light pink, and a deep pink. When you mix them together, you get a subtly shimmery peach that is perfect for summer! I find that it is incredibly pigmented and for $6 you can't go wrong! And it lasts a long time! I heard that these are getting discontinued, but I haven't seen them disappearing from my Walmart yet. You should definitely try them!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Jules4272

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blush! Such a great product for such a great price! (I got mine for about $4 and I live in Canada, so I can't imagine how much cheaper it must be in the US!) Will definitely have a hard time paying more for a blush in the future because of Fox in a Box.
The packaging is a little cheap and cutesy, and I would not recommend using the brush it comes with, but those are my only complaints!
Otherwise, this blush stays all day, is pigmented enough that I don't feel like I'm wasting product, but also isn't so pigmented that I'm scared every time I use it. Because it's got 4 colours in it, I can almost customize the colour I want for that particular day! I tend to use the 2 colours on the left hand side of the square, but that's just my preference! The bronze-y colour gives a great glow on my complexion (which in the winter is similar in hue to a piece of paper, but in spring/summer is a nice golden shade).
Overall, a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by larissagurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all I'm not a blush girl. But I was checking out hard candy products and thought I'd give it a try ( after looking at my makeup alley iPhone app first) it had good reviews so I bought it and I must say... This may just turn me in to a blush girl. A nice pink without being too overpowering and pigmented and sweet looking. Also the hot pink box is very cute and so cheap only like 6 bucks or something. I'd buy it again IF I ever run out which I probably won't you get a lot of product.