April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box Spicy & Sweet

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate to soil this acclaimed product with a poor review, but this just didn't do it for me. It's a glitterbomb. Very pretty colour but looks totally unnatural on me due to the copious sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

As always with Hard Candy products, the packaging is gorgeous and girly.
This blush provides a pretty sheen to the face, while also giving you the most subtle long lasting flushy finish, depending on which color you choose. It's nicely pigmented and soft. The brush it comes with, I have to say, it's ridiculous! I threw it away and used this product with my EcoTools blush brush, which by the way, is amazing. Everything about the product you will love, including the prize! But if you liked this and are on a tight budget like me, I would recommend the NYC Color Wheel instead, because it will provide you with much more color and product for even much less money (it is under $4), and it also has earthy bronzy tones.
Anyway, this product is very decent and pretty! Do recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by milksushii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's super pigmented and the packaging is adorable! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I think the ladies below have said it all. Fox in a Box- Spicy & Sweet is an amazing blush/bronzer quad!! Hard Candy has some great products that have the quality and pigmentation of high end products.
- the texture feels so silky and soft from the moment you dip your brush in and onto your skin.
- it is extreeemely pigmented. I dab my brush into the box into 2 colors at a time, dab on my hand to take the excess out, and fluff onto my cheeks
- in the box, you can see a little bit of sparkle, but it seems 90% matte on my skin, which I like! I find some drugstore blushes have too much sparkle (ex. wet n wild blush)
- I've started to appreciate the packaging of this more and more, its not as cheap as I first thought. the first time you use it, the top won't close properly. just turn it upside down and put a weight on it, and it'll help it close fully.

Its rumoured that fox in a box blushes will be discontinued, regardless I'll be buying all the colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is like the consistency of a Wet n Wild eyeshadow, but a blush version! very soft! The colours are beautiful on their own and beautiful when you mix em all together! The blush consists of 4 colours: a wearable, shimmery orange, a shimmery, brown-golden-highlighter, a pretty matte, light pink, and a deep pink. When you mix them together, you get a subtly shimmery peach that is perfect for summer! I find that it is incredibly pigmented and for $6 you can't go wrong! And it lasts a long time! I heard that these are getting discontinued, but I haven't seen them disappearing from my Walmart yet. You should definitely try them!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Jules4272

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blush! Such a great product for such a great price! (I got mine for about $4 and I live in Canada, so I can't imagine how much cheaper it must be in the US!) Will definitely have a hard time paying more for a blush in the future because of Fox in a Box.
The packaging is a little cheap and cutesy, and I would not recommend using the brush it comes with, but those are my only complaints!
Otherwise, this blush stays all day, is pigmented enough that I don't feel like I'm wasting product, but also isn't so pigmented that I'm scared every time I use it. Because it's got 4 colours in it, I can almost customize the colour I want for that particular day! I tend to use the 2 colours on the left hand side of the square, but that's just my preference! The bronze-y colour gives a great glow on my complexion (which in the winter is similar in hue to a piece of paper, but in spring/summer is a nice golden shade).
Overall, a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by larissagurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all I'm not a blush girl. But I was checking out hard candy products and thought I'd give it a try ( after looking at my makeup alley iPhone app first) it had good reviews so I bought it and I must say... This may just turn me in to a blush girl. A nice pink without being too overpowering and pigmented and sweet looking. Also the hot pink box is very cute and so cheap only like 6 bucks or something. I'd buy it again IF I ever run out which I probably won't you get a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by nailtrip

This has been around for a while but I just picked it up today after running out of my hot flash color,I guess I forgot about four a while but now I'm like how could that even be possible because it's super pigmented and the packaging is super cute.I even use it as eyeshadow. Highlight/contour and blush all in one of us really wanted to. After you get the lid to stay shut by keeping something heavy on it for 1 night it closes perfectly.Hard Candy pulls it out again...I think I'm going to pick up some more cuz they're really great deal.LUV it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hard Candy steals my heart yet again. Hard Candy is absolutely amazing - from the packaging, to the product, to the clever labeling they can't be beat. I am normally the opposite of a blush girl. In fact, I usually hate blushes...well, at least I used too. I cannot stand the "clown face" girls get when they have super pink cheeks, or just over done blush in general. I just think it's super ugly and makes people look too overdone. I am typically a fan of "Skinny Dipping" - the orange/coral/bronze blush and that is my FAVORITE blush of all time. I use it everyday, up until yesterday. I had bought Spicy and Sweet because I saw it on YouTube and a guru I like was raving about it. I had never used it up until a couple of days ago, and I immediately fell in love. It is the absolute perfect color! It seriously looks like I am blushing, it is the most amazing recreation. Whenever I wear foundation/concealer/etc my face is flawless, but it looks flat and it's all one color. This brings my face back to life! Skinny Dipping is still my favorite, but this is even more natural then that! I love the Box that the blush is in, it's really cute and just aesthetically pleasing. I am an NC30 and this blush is absolutely beautiful and flattering on my tan skin. I use a MAC 187 Stippling brush to apply this and I find that is the perfect way to evenly distribute the blush, and to make it the most natural looking. You won't regret this product! Also, I wanted to make a huge point - this blush does NOT FADE! Every blush I have ever tried in the past is gone in a few hours therefore I felt as though it was pointless. Not Fox in a Box! It lasts ALL DAY. so bomb. com

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

I don't swirl it, i just tap my brush in the center. It is a lovely color on my NW25 skin. I like the fact that it is easy to apply and long lasting. I wear this on daily basis now because I don't want to think about what to wear in the morning, and this is a good product for me. The only thing that I don't like is the card-box packaging.