Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 2/3/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best concealer that I found for my very dry skin during these winter months. It isn't full coverage but it does a great job at illuminating and it goes on so smoothly with almost no creasing. I love that it looks very natural, not like you're wearing a ton of makeup. I get a bit of dryness at the end of the day which is not bad considering how dry my skin is. I love how cheap it is. I have been experimenting with concealers lately and this one works better that the expensive ones that i have tried recently. Overall it is a great concealer and it has become my new go to. I am however still on the lookout for the perfect one.

on 1/31/2015 7:55:00 PM

This product is ok for under eye concealing. I wish it had more highlighting or brightening in it. For me, it does not crease under the eyes, which is a big plus as most things settle in my fine under eye lines. It has decent lasting power, although it could be better, and the coverage is not as sheer as most under eye concealers, it actually has medium coverage. I usually have to touch it up in the late afternoon. This is not the perfect under eye concealer, but it's decent and affordable. I would repurchase it, although I might keep looking for the perfect product.

on 1/26/2015 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great concealer for dark circles. I've tried tons and this is great product. Provides medium coverage. I wish they had more color selections. The packaging does suck but I dont care so much about that.I just clip the brush off and squirt the product on my hand and apply with a conc brush or fingertips. You get a good amount of product for the price, which is typically 4-5$! I recommend to anyone with undereye circles and darkness.

on 1/23/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Okay concealer, it didn't crease but I always use a setting powder anyway. Consistency was fine and blended well. I prefer the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I really hated the squeezy tube this was in also. Wouldn't buy again.

on 1/23/2015 4:24:00 PM

It's pretty good if you want a natural look, it creases a bit under the eyes but it's great for highlighting

on 1/21/2015 6:48:00 PM

This is a high-quality concealer, especially for the price. I had been looking for a replacement for the discontinued Dermablend Smooth Indulgence concealer, which was the best concealer for eyes that I have ever used. This Rimmel concealer comes close. It has a similar consistency and blends very well. The Light shade is perfect for me. It is very gentle around the eyes and causes no irritation. Has good staying power when used with a setting powder. I only wish it provided a little more coverage - then it would be perfect. But I'm glad I found this and will continue to use it unless and until something better comes along.

on 1/17/2015 5:15:00 AM

I think Rimmel made a good job in formulating this "match perfection" serie. If you like matching foundation, you would like this concealer also. It is a hybrid product; concealer and highlighter. Thats why it has some light reflecting materials which personally it doesnt bother me but for covering blemishes and scars it would not be the best choice. Its consistency is quite creamy and coverage is light to medium according to how you would apply. I must say I didnt like the packaging because of brush applicator. That brush is harsh for under eye area and no matter what you do, it is always making lid and package dirty. I havent try yet but I am thinking about cutting the brush and squeeze the product on a concealer brush. Another positive aspect is it is cheap and if there is a boots near by you, you can get discount like 3 for 2 or 1/2 price for 2 which make the price as bargain!

This is okay. It's basically a backup item I keep around. Nothing amazing, nothing impressive, it doesn't do a spectacular job, but in a pinch it works.
I don't like the concept of a squeeze tube with a brush at the end; the bristles get clumpy with product and it's impossible to squeeze out an accurate amount - you'll end up squeezing out too much, and then it's just wasteful.
(I would repurchase this - and I have - because it works well enough to keep on hand, in case I forget my favorite concealer or I want to use something cheap, etc.)

on 1/14/2015 2:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really love this concealer. I have really awful dark circles that all started in my junior year of high school when I started having to wake up at 5:30am for school and wasn't getting enough sleep. No concealers I bought would cover them up without making me look really weird.

This concealer does a near perfect job of covering up my really bad dark circles. I love it because I don't need several layers of concealer to cover it up. I take just a little bit and blend it out and my dark circles are way less noticeable. It also makes my eyes look more awake and I think it just blends in really well with my tinted moisturizer. It doesn't LOOK like I'm wearing concealer and that's what I like. Also, it stays on ALL day and it DOESN'T CREASE!!! That is amazing for me because it seems like every concealer I've ever tried eventually creases. Creasing doesn't really bother me but it's still always nice if they don't crease.

The only con of this product is the awful packaging. I HATE the little bristle tips, I don't understand why cosmetic makers think that they are a good idea. They make it hard to get the right amount of product out and I think it will eventually become pretty unsanitary as the product dries up in the bristles. I followed another reviewer on here and cut the bristles off with a pair of scissors though and that cut out that problem. :) Now I can control how much product I get and it's much better.

I'm extremely happy with this product and it may soon become my HG if it keeps working how it's working. It's also super affordable, I bought it at Rite Aid for $5.49. A cheap concealer that works really well, can't beat that.
I don't use this on covering up acne so I can't comment on how well it does for that. For my acne, I use Almay's Clear Complexion Blemish Healing spot concealer.

on 1/11/2015 2:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This has moved into my heart as my holy grail under eye concealer! I used to use Hard Candy Glamoflaudge for my under eyes as it was the only thing that wouldn't crease... until I found this. It matches beautifully for me and adds a little bit of highlight to make me look fully awake, I set it with powder and it stays all day. Will repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials