September 18, 2014 | 1238 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer, I have loads in my makeup collection that I never consistently use they cake or settle in fine lines :/ this one one the other hand I have used every single day since I got it a few months ago. The colour ivory suits me best (mac nw15) its creamy and blends well and most importantly for me it doesn't cake and settle in to lines under my eyes. I think I paid 5.99 which is also one of the cheapest concealers I own and it will last me ages. One grumble if I had to have one is maybe the packaging its cute but I don't apply it straight from the brush and it can be hard to squeeze it out on to my hand, all in all I will definitely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by LilyTaylor16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I always repurchase this. It has a beautiful matte finish, matches my fair skin tone perfectly (I use the lightest shade in the collection), and it doesn't cake up easily. I really wish the packaging was a little more hygienic, though. I don't have any use for the little brush applicator, as I put it on the back of my hand prior to applying it to my face, but in the store before purchasing, I can always tell if it's been used by seeing if the bristles are still white. The bristles will always be white UNTIL it is used. Please check yours before you purchase to assure it hasn't been used.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is amazing!! covers well and brightens!! i have the shade fair which is great match. i use this all the time for highlight down the nose and cheekbones. its great and a affordable price. works better than loreal magic highlight!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by SummerGirl24

This is a good concealer, I got it at a makeup stall at my local mall for only 1.99! it has a lightweight feel and light to medium coverage. It works well on my skin but, not on my nose ( I have redness) as it gets oily and half way during the day I have to reapply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sssteeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutley love this as a highlighter! I wouldn't recommend this to those with heavy under eye issues mainly due to the fact that its super light weight. I just love how blendable this product is, and a little goes a long way. The inexpensive price tag is what initially grabbed my attention, but this concealer really is amazing! I just wish the applicator was more sanitary, i feel like theres so much buildup in that brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sydneysz

This concealer was very inexpensive, under $8 CAD. However, it shows in the packaging and in the formula. It does offer medium-full coverage, but the colour of the tube is significantly lighter than the actual product. I purchased 060 natural beige and it has orange-peach undertones, which is too dark for my skin. It should really be named Natural Tan.

Another packaging gripe is that the product comes out on one end of the brushes, not from the centre, and it doesn't blend easily into the skin.

It applies streaky and it creases a little. I wanted to like this concealer because it was very affordable, but I prefer dark circles over orange circles. I would spend just a bit more on the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer or the Revlon Colorstay Concealer for much better results.

My eye skin: one very large crease under each eye. Purplish dark circles, often puffy. I have mostly warm yellow undertones (fair-medium asian skin).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:13:00 AM More reviews by ctlnelizabeth

I got this on sale to try it~ it's alright. the concealer itself is good, it gives me nice coverage and blends into my skin however I find the packaging a nuisence. I have never been a fan of the brush applicator some concealers have. I this case I fin it useless and quite frankly detrimental in application/ use of this product. despite the positive things I could say about the concealer I wouldn't buy it again because of the package. I would much rather buy other rimmel products like their wake me up concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the lightest shade and its just a tad too light for me, but gives a lovely barely there highlight.

I've found the concealer to last a nice amount of time and doesn't feel too heavy while still covering my blemishes and under eyes.

The packaging doesn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I'm very, very pale and the lightest shade of this stuff suits me perfectly. The coverage is good and it comes with quite a but of product for the price. My ONLY gripe is that it has that stupid brush on the tip, which is unsanitary. I'm planning on getting some plyers and pulling out the bristles, maybe that will solve the issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I like this concealer for concealing redness around the nose as well as any scarring. It's thick enough to cover without being cakey, and it blends well. My main problem is with the packaging - the brush tip doesn't really work. It would be better if it were just a squeeze tube, but the product is worth the less than ideal packaging. The tube lasts a long time as well, and it's less than $10.