Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 6/1/2015 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love this concealer!!!! I use it as a highlighter as well in the number 430! The absolute perf concealer for my dark skin tone! It works well with my make up & is part of my everyday routine. The formula is great to me pretty thick & gives great coverage. It's easy to take along & reapply at your convenience. However I only use the brush to spread the product on my face but I use my E.L.F. studio highlighting brush to buff the product along my eyes and under it but def get it. It doesn't break the bank & it works well for dark skin tones as well! & it's pretty long lasting. I always repurchase this💕

on 5/21/2015 2:02:00 PM

This concealer is amazing as a budget buy. I love this for under my eyes, its creamy and spreads easily. I usually put a lot under my eyes in a V shape and then blend with a beauty blender and I don't mind using a lot because its so cheap!

on 5/19/2015 8:55:00 PM

I have pale skin and the shade I use is 125 Fair, it works perfect for covering up any red spots and under eye circles. I also use it as a brightener/highlighter. It lasts all day and I find it doesn't clump in my under eye creases unlike others. You don't need to put too much of this on as it blends well and has great coverage! I do use a beauty blender as I find the applicator isn't the best and I absolutely use this everyday! One lasts a couple of months.

on 5/16/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't find any other review that mentions a similar experience to what I'm about to say, so maybe I'm just doing something wrong? I thought I would love this product - the applicator seemed a bit weird at first, but then I figured I'd find it useful for application. I liked the consistency too. It's kinda thick, so I figured that would cover well. What happens practically every time I use it though is I squeeze the tube, and too much product comes out. I usually have enough to swipe under both eyes. I use my beauty sponge to blend it and soak up any excess product, and then set it with powder. I really thought that would do the trick, but about 5 hours later I look in the mirror and the concealer is not only no longer covering my circles, but its settled into every. single. line. around my eyes. Not even just under my eyes, but on the sides, where the crow's feet show up (I don't even have those yet!). I don't know, I'm going to keep on using it and trying different methods for application, but so far its not looking too good.

on 4/25/2015 9:37:00 AM

I bought this concealer specifically for my under eyes. I really like this concealer but it's not my HG concealer. I love the finish, it's not Cakey or drying under the eyes and looks very natural like your not wearing anything at all. The finish is also dewy which I love because I have dry skin BUT this has no coverage for me, I have pretty bad under eye circles and I could never use this by itself, not enough coverage and I hate the packaging.

on 4/25/2015 1:06:00 AM

I was sick of my MAC concealer, which I found too thick and cakey and pore-clogging. I read about this Rimmel concealer and figured that for a drug store product, it would be okay.

Boy was I wrong -- it's way more than okay, it is a holy grail! I can't believe I didn't know about this product and lived with the heavy cakiness of MAC because in my eyes, MAC is a great brand if they can't do concealer right, who can?

I love using this around the eyes. It is so brightening and immediately makes me look like I slept 12 hours a night. The color is flawless on my very pale skin, it's so easy to blend (no cakiness at all), and conceals pimples very well.

The only issues:
1. The tube-- I have to squeeze kind of hard sometimes to dispense product, but the formula makes up for my pains.
2. The brush--not so sanitary, but I have found that dabbing the brush in between 2 cotton balls lightly misted with rubbing alcohol every week helps to keep it clean and very sanitary.

I have experienced NO breakouts with this product and my MAC concealer caused horrific cystic acne. If Rimmel ever discontinues this, I don't know what I will do with myself.

on 4/6/2015 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Umm... It's good?? I'm sort of disappointed though- COVERS EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES!! Covers all the discolouration BUT BAGS! I look like a panda with rings around my eyes!!!

I'm not sure where I stand with this concealer. I think I like it. I feel like it works pretty good on stuff like redness and blemishes but not so great on undereye circles. I've given up hope that there is ONE concealer out there to do it all for me. So as far as non under eyes I think this is a keeper. Also I wasn't sure if I would like the applicator, which is a synthetic brush, but I actually like it. I do catch myself dabbing it on my finger instead of using the brush but I think it's purely from habit from other concealers.

on 3/30/2015 2:13:00 PM

This is by far the best concealer I've ever used. I'm no spring chicken so I deal with a few more wrinkles every year, some sun damage and darkish circles around my eyes. I've tried every concealer in every price range, and I keep going back to this one. If I could take only one cosmetic with me on a desert island, this would be it.

on 3/25/2015 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this concealer, I was looking for something that wouldn't stay in my under eyes wrinkles and I'm glad I picked this one. The texture is very light and it feels like my skin, not cakey. It looks very natural, doesn't crease and covers and brightens my eyes beautifly. For now I'm sticking with this one since it is the best concealer that I found in a drug store. If your concerns are wrinkles around eyes you should definitely give it a try.

Video Reviews & Tutorials