August 28, 2014 | 886 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sssteeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutley love this as a highlighter! I wouldn't recommend this to those with heavy under eye issues mainly due to the fact that its super light weight. I just love how blendable this product is, and a little goes a long way. The inexpensive price tag is what initially grabbed my attention, but this concealer really is amazing! I just wish the applicator was more sanitary, i feel like theres so much buildup in that brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sydneysz

This concealer was very inexpensive, under $8 CAD. However, it shows in the packaging and in the formula. It does offer medium-full coverage, but the colour of the tube is significantly lighter than the actual product. I purchased 060 natural beige and it has orange-peach undertones, which is too dark for my skin. It should really be named Natural Tan.

Another packaging gripe is that the product comes out on one end of the brushes, not from the centre, and it doesn't blend easily into the skin.

It applies streaky and it creases a little. I wanted to like this concealer because it was very affordable, but I prefer dark circles over orange circles. I would spend just a bit more on the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer or the Revlon Colorstay Concealer for much better results.

My eye skin: one very large crease under each eye. Purplish dark circles, often puffy. I have mostly warm yellow undertones (fair-medium asian skin).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:13:00 AM More reviews by ctlnelizabeth

I got this on sale to try it~ it's alright. the concealer itself is good, it gives me nice coverage and blends into my skin however I find the packaging a nuisence. I have never been a fan of the brush applicator some concealers have. I this case I fin it useless and quite frankly detrimental in application/ use of this product. despite the positive things I could say about the concealer I wouldn't buy it again because of the package. I would much rather buy other rimmel products like their wake me up concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the lightest shade and its just a tad too light for me, but gives a lovely barely there highlight.

I've found the concealer to last a nice amount of time and doesn't feel too heavy while still covering my blemishes and under eyes.

The packaging doesn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I'm very, very pale and the lightest shade of this stuff suits me perfectly. The coverage is good and it comes with quite a but of product for the price. My ONLY gripe is that it has that stupid brush on the tip, which is unsanitary. I'm planning on getting some plyers and pulling out the bristles, maybe that will solve the issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I like this concealer for concealing redness around the nose as well as any scarring. It's thick enough to cover without being cakey, and it blends well. My main problem is with the packaging - the brush tip doesn't really work. It would be better if it were just a squeeze tube, but the product is worth the less than ideal packaging. The tube lasts a long time as well, and it's less than $10.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just brilliant. I think I have found my favorite undereye drugstore concealer. It just brightens the eye area incredibly and doesn't bulge once it sets.

How I apply it:
I use the applicator to spread it around my undereye and eye area, then I go in with either my beauty blender or a brush and blend it in and it just blends perfectly well. I set it with some translucent powder.

For reference: I am a medium skin tone (NW25) and I selected the 125 Fair and it brightens the right amount to look awake and fresh.

This stuff literally lasts all day at work

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ggabon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant stop using this concealer. I agree with the prior posts, its more like a highlighter than a concealer and thats why I like it. I apply this over my MAC prolong concealer to add more of a highlight. Im also amazed on the amount you need. Alittle goes a long way. I am definitely purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by emman95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love love this product, i used up about 3 tubes of it and i am still going for more. This to me serves as a brightener and a highlighter more as a concealer. it gives a great glow to the high areas of the face and it is super easy to blend, i use my finger to do so. it is quite light and it doesn't feel like i have anything on or look cakey. i use the shade classic beige which is two shades lighter than my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good stuff. I like the brush but it is hard to get out the right amount. Covers pretty good although i use it more to hilight than to conceal. i like convience so that helps with this one.