July 30, 2014 | 1450 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by LillyMash

This is the BEST conditioner I have ever tried! I used it for the first time today and it made my hair so soft, silky, shiny and frizz free! It gives a good "slip" in the shower and throughout the day my hair doesnt get tangled near as easy as it used to. I'm impressed how I had no frizz after using this, nothing else has got rid of it 100% like this. I just wish it had a stronger scent. And I dont like Doves packaging when you start to get low its real hard to get out. I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by alison8765

This is a great daily conditioner. Very moisturizing yet weightless on my long, tangle prone and fine hair. It has helped with my itchy, flaky scalp issues. Shampoo also works great. I haven't found anything that compares as well yet in either salon or drugstore brands.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I decided to try this on a BOGO sale, and didn't love or hate the product. I'd probably purchase it again if I saw it on sale in the future. It's an average, run-of-the-mill conditioner like that of TRESemme, Garnier etc. It is thick, and I use a lot so the bottle went quickly for me. The fragrance is not too strong, which is a plus. I feel like there was quite a bit of product left in the bottle when I had to throw it out, but I could not get the cap off or bend the bottle easily, so I ended up wasting about a day or two's worth. Not a must have product, but a decent one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by beckyloo123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dove always seems to be great when it comes to soft and silky hair. This is no different. It moisturizers and de-tangles my hair when I'm having particularly rough/dry hair days. The only reason I wouldn't suggest using it too often is it does weigh down my hair a little bit. I have long-ish blonde/red normal hair. My hair is usually limp with NO body to it so I like to use a conditioner that's not too heavy. But some days it's rough and crazy so that's when I use this and it does the trick. It really really smooths my hair and makes it manageable, and finally I'm not loosing too many strands when I brush! :) But like I said, quite heavy and my hair looks very limp and almost greasy near the end of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Gavi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very excited about this conditioner and had high hopes, but I've been using it for 2-3 weeks and my hair looks dry and dead. The only thing that changed in my routine is this conditioner, so I'm going to take a break and go back to my old Tresseme and see if that helps. Unfortunately I'm stuck with 3 big bottles of this conditioner, but it was only $5 for a huge bottle at WalMart so it could be worse.
Very disappointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by linuxgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's really worth the hype. I clarified with baking soda and my normal cheap shampoo, slathered this on, kept it on while I soaped and shaved etc, and rinsed out. I simply don't recall a time when my hair has felt this nice. It's retained its volume yet banished the frizz, leaving the hair light and silky. I have tons of thick, course hair, so this is quite an accomplishment. All this after I just blow-dried it! Normally even the best conditioner leaves me poofy and frizzy for a few hours afterward, or until after I've slept on it. I can't wait to see how it looks tomorrow morning!

I can't believe it's only 3 euros per bottle on top of it all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

this conditioner should be 30.00$. it is amazing. as good as my redken. not heavy but hydrates and moisturizes and then rinses out. great after a color. i will buy a huge bottle next time. it detangels well also and smells like a nice light perfume and not heavy shampoo. LOVE. often on sale for 3.00 so wait for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have been using another of Dove's conditioners, Damage Therapy, and I do like it. But my hair has been a bit drier lately, and I thought the reviews on this looked pretty good, so I decided to give it a try. I am getting good results with it. It really smooths my hair, cuts the frizz and dry look of it,and really leaves it looking good. I have had two people comment since I started to use it that my hair looks even better than usual lately. (I was blessed with good hair, grateful for that).

Maybe longer term it won't work out, but if that's the case I will come back and update the review.

The one thing I don't like about Dove conditioners is the packaging. It gets hard to get out of the bottle when you start to get low on it, and I end up throwing too much away. But thankfully, it's a cheap product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by denns

Like reviewers below me have said - lots of silicones, so you won't actually see any benefits over time from using this. The conditioner is very thick - almost masque like in texture - with sweet almond and coconut oils that help to hydrate. My curly 2b hair didn't hate this product, but it didn't love it either. If you AREN'T sulfate/silicone free and you're looking for a thicker conditioner that's going to give a little bit more moisture that you can use every time you wash, you may enjoy it. I won't repurchase because there are better, more hydrating conditioners that I prefer.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

Has silicones….thus the oils in this will do nothing for your hair because silicone prevents it. So your hair may look swell for some time, but gradually hair will become more dry with crunchy ends.