Hard Candy Undercover Agent

2.5

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a rare hard candy miss. Can't use the concealer portion because it's so hard and thick it drags my eye skin hard even if I apply with my finger and it refuses to blend. Even if I did use it I couldn't for long because it's a very small amount of product. The eye illuminater doesn't seem like much either. Maybe just a moisturizer? Idk but I'm not risking allowing dark circles to advance by using it very long. Lol.. I'm probably gonna chuck this makeup and I just bought it after waiting for it to come in stock. Wish I would have kept the box to return it!

on 12/26/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a bit gimmicky at first. I had planned to return it but I found that literally every other concealer I had wasn't working and I have terrible undereye circles so I gave this another chance and its actually the best concealer I've tried. The brightener does brighten my eye area and act as a primer since the concealer is a bit dry but these two together are the dream team. The only bad thing is the packaging. I would want more concealer and it's hard to apply and not the most sanitary. If they changed that it would get 5 lippies.

on 12/13/2011 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually really love this stuff. The eye de-puffer and the concealer is really nice. It didn't wear off, it lasted almost all day. Maybe it's just me, but I love this

on 12/12/2011 2:54:00 PM

This is one of the top flops I have purchased this year- enuf said.

on 11/19/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just stupid. Why a huge tube of brightener but very little concealer. Furthermore, the brightener doesn't brighten and then concealer doesn't conceal.

on 10/9/2011 6:24:00 PM

The under eye brightener doesn't really brighten my under eyes but it does go well with the concealer. The tube does get messy though. I like the concealer, it provides nice coverage, and once blended, it looks natural and dewy on the skin with the under eye brightener as a base. However, this concealer has no staying power whatsoever. It faded in a hour!!!, about 2 with powder. The concealer is also quite dry, it drags your skin a little if you directly apply it. I suggest using your finger and dabbing on to the under eyes instead. Not a bad product for an hour, but the staying power is ridiculous.

on 9/7/2011 4:52:00 AM

I didnt like anything from this concealer. Bad coverage, harmful ingredients, made area it was applied to dry and flaky and it sank into fine lines. I threw it out. Waste of $7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff...doesn't work. I can't think of a tactful way to put it. The "illuminating" cream doesn't do a thing except make the skin under my eyes look shiny and oily, and I don't know WHAT'S wrong with the concealer. It definitely is not formulated correctly, because it makes me look like I have cheap greasepaint on my skin. (Hell, that's probably not too far from the truth). All in all, I looked much better BEFORE I put this junk on, ugly dark circles and all. Don't buy this stuff.

on 4/23/2011 7:52:00 PM

ehhhhh.... i dont like this product at all .... i saw this at walmart in the clearance bin and of course i didnt expect much from it since it was on the clearance section and i needed a new concealer..well this was more like a warm paste that was cakey hard to get off and just plain annoying , however , some people said they did not like the undereye brightener but i did i put a little on my deep circles under my eyes and then when i put on makeup it at least looked a little brighter

on 4/19/2011 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

The concealer portion is a little too sheer for me. I tried using it as a corrector under my regular concealer (either Glamoflauge or Boi-ing) and it doesn't seem to do the job covering my dark circles. The brightener doesn't brighten my under-eye area at all, but I think it is a decent primer for my concealer. It is also difficult to control how much brightener comes out of the tube.