Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Retractable Eyeliner

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/10/2013 8:58:00 PM

Very poor reviews for this product as you do have to apply lots of pressure to get a result therefore, this is a terrible eyeliner, BUT...it is the most perfect brow filler I have ever gotten my hands on and couldn't live a day without!!! It also has an eraser at the end so if I make a tad mistake, I can erase it!! All a brow pencil really is is eyeliner so When I use this, my brows look very natural, not drawn on or harsh looking and my look stays put all day without a smudge. Tons of compliments on my amazzing eyebrows using this product!! I gave the overall rating a 3 being used as an eyeliner but for a brow filler, I give it a 5++++ You can catch these babys on sale for 99 cents..you cant beat that!!

on 8/6/2013 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

So, I had an emergency when I ran out of the liner I usually use for my brows, which I absolutely have to fill in every morning without fail. After all the success I've had with WnW products lately, I picked this stuff up for $2. I honestly can't believe how bad the reviews for it are here! The packaging is much sturdier than most retractables and the pigment is so, so strong. I bought blackest black, and it works on the lid, the waterline, and the brow just fine. It's pigment is awesome for a non-liquid liner, and I'd definitely even use it for that when I'm going for a more natural look, when normally I wouldn't even touch a non-liquid for my lids. I'm rating it this low only because it does sort of smear a bit if you're not careful with it on the brow, and that's a huge no-no when you rely on it to shape your eyebrows. Anyway, not an amazing product, but an absolute must-buy for the low price.

on 7/7/2013 5:26:00 PM

Horrible! Worst eyeliner ever! It was so hard it almost hurt what little would go on wasn't bright at all do not buy!!!

Worst eyeliner I've ever used. I have it in black but it comes out more like a grey, such poor pigment and you have to apply lots of pressure to get anything out. I normally love WNW products but this one sucks

on 6/14/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

just bought this in black last night on sale at my grocery store. WORST EYELINER EVER. this one will tug at your eyes like no other. the pigmentation is horrible. forget using this on your waterline. the only good thing is it's pretty waterproof. will try using this on my brows when i do cosplays and see how that goes.

on 5/16/2013 12:33:00 PM

I may be the only person in the world who likes this eyeliner. It's not TOO creamy. And with a primer it will stay on all day. I also love the retractable style of this liner. Cheap and decent.

on 5/7/2013 1:30:00 PM

This was the worst eye product I've ever bought in my life. I am so disappointed. ITS SO HARD! I even tried melting it a little to get it to go on easier and it still wasn't good. Don't waste your money on this ladies.

on 3/10/2013 9:43:00 PM

This was a complete waste of $2, I recently tried wet n wild for the first time in an eyeshadow palette and was really pleased so I thought I would give some of their other products a try. Very hard to apply, felt like I was stabbing my eye, lots of rough pulling. Didn't glide smoothly at all, the worst color payoff I've ever had in a product and I am really disappointed. I wonder if I can return it to Walgreens? Bottom line: there are times you get what you pay for....this is one of those times!

OMG! I have never ever tried a more terrible eyeliner than this one. It was a waste of $1.99 but I will be returning it. First off it has terrible pigmentation. it is hard as a rock. I could not apply it without poking my eye. Do NOT BUY THIS. It is terrible. I should have checked MUA first but I forgot. I WILL NOT be repurchasing this. Worst eyeliner ever. I cant use it as an eyebrow pencil because it is too light.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i use this to fill in my brows!!! n i love it so much, first time i got it, i used to use it as an eyeliner but it's just so bad.
I thought i'll just throw it away but now i'm addicted to it, the retractable thing make it more easier as an eyebrow pencil