October 23, 2014 | 1252 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Retractable Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Lara15dt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible! Worst eyeliner ever! It was so hard it almost hurt what little would go on wasn't bright at all do not buy!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

Worst eyeliner I've ever used. I have it in black but it comes out more like a grey, such poor pigment and you have to apply lots of pressure to get anything out. I normally love WNW products but this one sucks

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by grrrlpower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

just bought this in black last night on sale at my grocery store. WORST EYELINER EVER. this one will tug at your eyes like no other. the pigmentation is horrible. forget using this on your waterline. the only good thing is it's pretty waterproof. will try using this on my brows when i do cosplays and see how that goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I may be the only person in the world who likes this eyeliner. It's not TOO creamy. And with a primer it will stay on all day. I also love the retractable style of this liner. Cheap and decent.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by clouer03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the worst eye product I've ever bought in my life. I am so disappointed. ITS SO HARD! I even tried melting it a little to get it to go on easier and it still wasn't good. Don't waste your money on this ladies.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

This was a complete waste of $2, I recently tried wet n wild for the first time in an eyeshadow palette and was really pleased so I thought I would give some of their other products a try. Very hard to apply, felt like I was stabbing my eye, lots of rough pulling. Didn't glide smoothly at all, the worst color payoff I've ever had in a product and I am really disappointed. I wonder if I can return it to Walgreens? Bottom line: there are times you get what you pay for....this is one of those times!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

OMG! I have never ever tried a more terrible eyeliner than this one. It was a waste of $1.99 but I will be returning it. First off it has terrible pigmentation. it is hard as a rock. I could not apply it without poking my eye. Do NOT BUY THIS. It is terrible. I should have checked MUA first but I forgot. I WILL NOT be repurchasing this. Worst eyeliner ever. I cant use it as an eyebrow pencil because it is too light.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by leenaxicorfia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i use this to fill in my brows!!! n i love it so much, first time i got it, i used to use it as an eyeliner but it's just so bad.
I thought i'll just throw it away but now i'm addicted to it, the retractable thing make it more easier as an eyebrow pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this product to try some more of the megalast collection. I had been wanting a WNW retractable liner, and this was the only one WNW had on the shelves. I only saw black but it was the color i wanted so i picked it up for less than 2$. got home, and the next day, reached for it when doing a look. the packaging works fine, and is standard retractable tubing. but the product was stiff, not creamy at all, and the color payoff was minimal at best. it literally hurt to put on! I put it in the retry pile lol, and burned the end with a lighter, let it cool, and tried it again, and again, not much luck! it did get smokier, but still just not good!! at all!! so after trying several times, this is def a no!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this. Wet N Wild has some awesome products. But this is terrible. The pencil is stiff and dry making it hard to apply. It actually hurts a little when applying to the eye. I am glad I got this on sale, because it is not even worth the regular price.

The pigmentation is not up to par with other products from the brand. It was truly disappointing. The regular eye pencils are creamy, I was hoping that this one would be the same, just in automatic pencil form. But this was terrible.

Would not repurchase.