Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Retractable Eyeliner

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to draw it on my eyes so hard for it to show up. It's not pigmented at all.

See my tutorial using this.

I agree with others when it's said you have to apply pressure to get the product on thoroughly. The colors are true though. Like Maybelline's classic red pencil eyeliners, what I do is something I learned from my cousin years ago. I take a lighter and run the tip of the color quickly through the flame to "kick start" it. One quick blow and I apply.

I did expect this liner to perform a bit better, even for the very low price. It takes a few layers for it to be visible, and has a very hard texture which makes application difficult. However, once it's on, it looks rather nice. The color isn't very bold (I have it in black) so it's probably best for those who prefer a soft daytime look. It also lasts and lasts, even on my oily lids.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Bought this in dark brown & I actually LIKE the firmness! Too many softer pencils don't give me the more "pointed" tip that I like for lining. Color was a beautiful, rich brown. Sadly had to return because it gave me raccoon eyes like crazyyyy! Love the price tho! About $2 & change.

Very poor reviews for this product as you do have to apply lots of pressure to get a result therefore, this is a terrible eyeliner, BUT...it is the most perfect brow filler I have ever gotten my hands on and couldn't live a day without!!! It also has an eraser at the end so if I make a tad mistake, I can erase it!! All a brow pencil really is is eyeliner so When I use this, my brows look very natural, not drawn on or harsh looking and my look stays put all day without a smudge. Tons of compliments on my amazzing eyebrows using this product!! I gave the overall rating a 3 being used as an eyeliner but for a brow filler, I give it a 5++++ You can catch these babys on sale for 99 cents..you cant beat that!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

So, I had an emergency when I ran out of the liner I usually use for my brows, which I absolutely have to fill in every morning without fail. After all the success I've had with WnW products lately, I picked this stuff up for $2. I honestly can't believe how bad the reviews for it are here! The packaging is much sturdier than most retractables and the pigment is so, so strong. I bought blackest black, and it works on the lid, the waterline, and the brow just fine. It's pigment is awesome for a non-liquid liner, and I'd definitely even use it for that when I'm going for a more natural look, when normally I wouldn't even touch a non-liquid for my lids. I'm rating it this low only because it does sort of smear a bit if you're not careful with it on the brow, and that's a huge no-no when you rely on it to shape your eyebrows. Anyway, not an amazing product, but an absolute must-buy for the low price.

Horrible! Worst eyeliner ever! It was so hard it almost hurt what little would go on wasn't bright at all do not buy!!!

Worst eyeliner I've ever used. I have it in black but it comes out more like a grey, such poor pigment and you have to apply lots of pressure to get anything out. I normally love WNW products but this one sucks

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

just bought this in black last night on sale at my grocery store. WORST EYELINER EVER. this one will tug at your eyes like no other. the pigmentation is horrible. forget using this on your waterline. the only good thing is it's pretty waterproof. will try using this on my brows when i do cosplays and see how that goes.

I may be the only person in the world who likes this eyeliner. It's not TOO creamy. And with a primer it will stay on all day. I also love the retractable style of this liner. Cheap and decent.