October 24, 2014 | 1658 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Boroshok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- really black! Looks sooo dramatic on eyes.
- perfect for smoky eyes
- doesn't smudge on my eyes

Cons:
- you have to sharpen it very often and very carefully cause it is very soft
- cause it is very soft, you can't do sharp wings like with harder liners
- expensive

I have done a video review where I wear it, so you can check it out:

You can also see it on my blog: www.beauty-reviews.net

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is supposed to be a really good eyeliner.. but it's awful. It does go on easily but also comes right off. Doesn't stay on at all and ends up under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by jhuaniey

What a disappointment. I had high hopes for this high end eyeliner because of all the hype (which is why I decided to splurge on this) and I was let down.

Pros:
- super duper black. very intense and beautiful.
- glides on smoothly.
- sharpens well.
- not too stiff, not too soft.

Cons:
- expensive (20$: it IS high end I know, but there are way better drugstore eyeliners that I've own that are half the price)
- smudges FAST. (Not even a couple hours of wear)
- gets on my contact lenses.
- makes my eyes water. (It stings my eyes after a few minutes of putting it on)
- not long lasting at all. (It disappears from my waterline after a couple hours ((2-3 hrs) MAX.)

I used to use the L'oreal carbon black intense liquid pencil liner for my waterline and that was way more long lasting and smudge free (AND half the price!). I will still use up the urban decay one (maybe to do a smokey smudged eyeliner look on the upper lid). But for the waterline this is very mediocre. Even compared to cheaper eyeliners. Not gonna repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mcooney1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this eyeliner. The color is the deepest black ive ever been able to find. It glides on very smooth, definitely use a light hand when applying. I can wear it all day from 6am-9pm and it stays put...even on my waterline. I can party all night and it even stays put in this Nebraska hot and humid weather! The price is $20 at Urban Decay, which isn't horrible but isn't cheap either. I will def buy again bc its soo hard to find something that stays put and has great color depth.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay so this is one of the darkest liners I've tried it rivals the color of traditional middle Eastern kohls or kajal (I think that may be an Indian word but anyways) but it still runs a little into the tear ducts making me look like I made myself have those tiger like eyes or something :/
Other than that it applies so nicely like I can't even feel the cream on my skin as it effortlessly glides across yet it leaves the richest color I've seen in a long time
The staying power is good I just wish it didn't start running
Oh and btw if you rub your eyes this is gonna come right off or smear pretty bad. Or maybe I just have oily lids. Oh yeah this isn't too good for sensitive skin as it makes one of my eyes itchy a little and water a little as well

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

This works great on my eyelids, however it smears and runs on my waterline. It does stay up all day. I'm a nurse and it stays put during my 16 hour shifts. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perversion is a GODSENT. It is so creamy and so blendable. I can incorporate it into almost every look, even those with light shadow, because it is so great for tight lining. It is great for smoky looks because it blends so well. However, when placed on the lid and allowed to dry, it stays for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I learned this technique from celebrity MUA Mario Dedivanovic.Line the upper lid with this pencil then go over with a liquid liner. I tried this with UD 24/7 in 'perversion' both in liquid and pencil. This not only gives lasting power but also packs on the density of the color. U get a really dark finish. This also prevents any smudges from the pencil since the liquid locks in this seal. The texture of mixing a pencil and liquid liner ensures the color stays put/lasts. Layer over layer is the trick. i know most women dun find buying 2 products necessary. But its just a Hollywood makeup trick u may wanna try.

This eye makeup technique lasted me thru a whole nite dancing at a salsa fest. No smudges/no racoon eyes.

Removing is also easy since the lead pencil /liquid just dissolve together. UD is expensive but worth the money because of the quality. The packaging is light weight. I have say the name "perversion" is catchy... noticed most UD products have some pretty sexy awesome names

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like how dark this stuff is but it is very difficult to line my eyes with. I have to sharpen it after every time I use it so the product doesn't last and it's impossible to get a thin line with because its too soft. It's good for my waterline but that's about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by shireirei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

The eyeliner is amazingly black and heavily pigmented. But used it on my waterline and it gave me cloudy vision as I wear contacts :/ stopped using it after that