Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've been using makeup for most of my life and this eyeliner, well, this eyeliner just irritated the hell out of my eye. It does glide on really well and stays with you though, i will say that. However, it just did not agree with me. I can't say I'm a total fan but, give it a shot and hopefully it'll work for you!

on 1/8/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Being indian and having tested almost every possible eyeliner this is my favorite and have been addicted to it since I first used it this week. It adds such definition to my eyes. I use it to strictly tightline my upper lid. I use whiskey for my lower waterline and the eyeliner combo is amazing for every day corporate office environment. Such a subtle sexy look. You wouldn't believe the way men and women hold their gaze now.

on 1/6/2015 4:40:00 AM

Oh good lord do I love this product! The liner itself is creamy, goes on smoothly, and lasts without smudging (hangs in like a trooper on the water line). The color itself is insanely DARK & really makes my eyes pop. I can't even put into words how fantastic this liner is to use, it's also great for a smudged smokey look too. First black pencil liner I've ever truly loved and will buy again and again.

on 12/30/2014 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOOOOVE this eyeliner. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! I love how dark it is, it stays on my waterline all day. That only makes it a keeper to me. I am a makeup artist, and it goes on my clients eyes easily. It washes off very easily with "light" olive oil, which is great for my skin anyway.

on 12/30/2014 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love how black this product is and it doesn't run or smudge like other eyeliners! I purchased 2 from Urban Decay when they were on sale and fell instantly in love. I had hoped to purchase a couple more but I am soooo glad I didn't. Now I am stuck wondering how long it'll take for me to finish using the ones I have!

I am a contacts wearer. This product does not work well with contacts. I would literally find spots...this gray film...dead center on my contacts. It blurs my vision terribly and I constantly have to take off contacts just to clean them, which dries and irritates my eyes. It was so bad once while I was out on a date that I yanked both contacts out and dumped them. I will continue to use the liners but not on my waterline. And if it's on my waterline, no contacts.

on 11/18/2014 11:10:00 AM

Tired of having to reaply your waterline every hour?? this is the solution.... HOWEVER, with that being said, this stuff really and truly does not budge which means taking it off at the end of the night is a pain the the butt!! even after washing my face, using eye makeup remover (that works on EVERYTHING ELSE) i still have this stuff left on my eyes.

The colour payoff is truly amazing; it is the blackest black ive ever worn which really makes my eyes pop, and it glides on like a dream. But Like many other reviewers, i wish that this would stay sharper longer, i use this on my waterline daily and after about 3 days i have to sharpen again.

on 11/16/2014 7:03:00 PM

The blackest eyeliner I have ever used, super pigmented, goes on smoothly!
BUT !
It makes your eyes burn, turn red and watery,
Colour doesn't stay put at all.
Runs in corners of eyes.
I looked like a mess after an hour!
Won't ever be buying it again ever!
I normally use lancome eyeliner it's not as pigmented, but it stays on all day!
And is is perfect for sensitive eyes!

The best liner Ive used for waterline - stays on waterline for a good 4-5hours as solid black. However if you cry, it comes right off. The only issue is, alot of the liner will fall into undereyes to give a classic racoon eye which is why I took a lippie off as this does that too if you wear it for 6-7 hours. Still looking for a better waterline liner but this one is good :) Sharpening is annoying which is also through the 4/5 lippies but you get a long pencil which lasts forever, Will repurchase unless I find one that doesnot transfer to my under eye area on bad days. SO far, this is the best waterline eyeliner Ive found.

on 10/31/2014 7:42:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

NOPE. If you even have slightly sensitive eyes, do not get this! Never has an eyeliner irritated my eye this badly before...

It applied amazingly, was super black, and set wonderfully. So, when I put it on in the morning U was wow'ed. The only item that was put on my eye was that eyeliner. I did not tightline or waterline.

About an hour later, my right eye had a strange feeling to it. Kind of felt like something was stuck in my eye, but a lot more mild. It also felt like there was a thick goop on my eyeball. I just ignored it, but later it happened to the other eye too.

By the time I got home, I was just so ready to take it off. Right when I removed it, the weird feeling in my eyes left.

Weird, but I gave it two stars since it did live up to its claims. I'll try it again another day when I don't do much and update if needed.

on 10/31/2014 11:32:00 AM

Urban decay is the only brand that I will splurge on for cosmetics. I am a total drugstore junkie, because I can not fathom spending hundreds of dollars for my entire everyday makeup regimen. I've bought this eyeliner twice, its pretty pricy, $20 a stick. It goes on like a dream, smooth, smudgable, and black black black. However, I find myself having to sharpen it ALL THE TIME meaning ot doesn't last very long for being so expensive! Also, if you don't smudge it for that smokey effect, it smears a bit and can look messy. I also wear my liner pretty thick, and it doesn't layer well when worn on my upper lid, it looks sort of chunky. I will say that it is the only liner that I can apply to my water line and not have to reapply throughout the day, which is great!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to do inspiration Hello Kitty Makeup: Fun & Great for Halloween! by beautybysantaana

The best pencil EVER! SUPER BLACK Perversion Pencil by Urban Decay! by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Urban Decay Products