Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy

3.3

DI water (aqua), disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, dimethicone copolyol, cocamide DEA, glycol distearate, hydrolyzed keratin, theobroma cacao seed (cocoa) butter, parfum, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf extract, panthenol, polyquaternium 11, DMDM hydantoin, cetyl alcohol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, PEG-23M, CI 42090 (blue 1), CI 16035

on 5/8/2014 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo works as advertised, i have long thick wavy hair after washing and always need to straighten but after just one use of this I didnt need to straighten (just my bangs). However, it dried my hair. I would reccomend this to someone with already healthy thin hair.

on 2/26/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the shampoo and conditioner last summer in bulk (the very large bottles). My hair is long, course, and wavy. As a result of coloring my hair multiple times to reach the color auburn I wanted, my hair was dry on the ends...as expected. The shampoo takes two washes to lather up nice...which is not a problem for me. I always shampoo twice. It leaves my hair clean and smells clean with a faint scent of coconut and cocoa butter. Keratin is good for hair that needs protein...but not to be used is the hair is already healthy or has too much protein because too much protein will cause your hair to fall out. So, I used this shampoo and then used another product interchangeably every couple of months. Anyway, the packaging and price is decent. I ran out last month and will use again. As far as straight hair...it didn't straighten my hair because the only thing that will straighten my hair is a flat iron...but the shampoo helps with my frizz. So, Brazilian keratin therapy is pretty good. I recommend it if you have hair that is frizzy, kinky, wavy, or coarse. :D

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really enjoy using this shampoo (and the matching formula conditioner). One thing to keep in mind: unless you have barely any waves/curls in your hair, it won't straighten it. It just won't. I certainly didn't expect it too--I have very wavy hair, with a few spiral curls thrown in. So as long as you have realistic expectations for this product, I think you will enjoy it. I love the texture of my hair after using this product. It feels very smooth and silky, especially when you consider that I have coarse, color treated hair. My hair also looks very healthy after using this product. I know some people have complained about the smell, but to me it is very pleasant. I suppose it's just one of those personal preference things. I will definitely buy this again once I run out.

on 1/28/2014 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this shampoo a few weeks ago because I have naturally curly hair. This shampoo smells great, it smells like coconuts/cocoa butter. After I dried my hair it was a lot straighter and I had less frizz. I liked this product because it smoothed my fly aways. The only problem I had with this product was that it can make your hair feel too soft. When I first started using it, it would make my hair feel a little greasy, but it doesn't do that anymore. I'd buy this product again because I didn't have to straighten my hair too much.

on 1/19/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shampoo (and conditioner) I feel it really helped my hair. I use to dye and bleach my hair a lot, but thought I should go back to my natural hair. I almost have all my natural hair back except for my tips that seemed to be damaged and dry, so I gave this shampoo a try and I love it! It makes me hair super soft and my tips no longer look so dry. I am almost gone through my first bottle, but I think I'll try another Organix product first before I repurchase this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My hair is straight, but coarse in the front, and the shampoo makes it a bit more maleable. Not a miracle thought, but better than nothing. The big plus for me is that it is a sulfate and paraben-free shampoo rather than its "straightening" benefits.

on 12/4/2013 9:26:00 PM

Didn't like it. I love Organix shampoos but hated this one. I'm a cosmetician and do lots of research on hair products. I'm not saying this is a bad product because it's not.. but this specific one dried out my hair. The reason being is because people my age don't usually need Keratin treatments so what I did was basically stressing out my hair by adding more of something that it already had. This would probably work wonders for people who lack Keratin. Just wasn't for me.

on 12/1/2013 4:01:00 AM

This stuff is amazing! I had super curly thick hair and whenever i straighten it it wouldn't look that good. After using this shampoo and conditioner it looks amazing! Everyone always comments on it and ask how i got it so straight and how good it smells! Love, love, love it!!!

on 11/14/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was not impressed with product. It did no justice for my hair and I was not a huge fan of the scent.

This product made my hair stronger and shinier. Great stuff.. But you need to alternate with a moisture shampoo and conditioner. This is keratin protein and you should only use this about once a week. As too much protein makes hair snap after it's had too much. So if you get the moisture and protein balance right and use this about once a week. It's shamazing!!! :-)

Popular Shampoos