September 2, 2014 | 1389 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

This has been my go to blush lately. It goes with most looks and looks lovely on the skin. I have used it a lot yet barely made a dent in the product. Lasting power seems ok no worse or better then other high end blushes. It is pricey but it's gonna last you a long time so it's worth it.
This colour would look nice on most skin tones because it's very buildable. I am nw13 so I apply it lightly.
Best way I apply it is with my sigma f40 large contour brush (best blush brush ever)
It lost a point cause I find that it's hard to open. I usually have to use a clip to pop it open. In my oppinion a $32 blush should be easy to use. I expect that from my $1 ELF blushes not from my tarte ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by korean

Dollface is a soft pink blush. i got it to replace my mata hari NARS. i'm trying to detoxify my makeup bag of parabens, etc. it is the perfect pink for my NC 20-25 skin. i have neutral to yellow undertones and it does not wash me out. it comes in a round plastic pink compact. it is not as deep or pigmented as the other tarte blushes, but for me that's why it a pretty soft pink color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Abbyb717

This is one of my favorite blushes. Gives a perfect flush, and you only need a couple of swirls and your good for both cheeks! Love this brand, and their blushes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is one of my favorite pink blushes right now. It would be my fave if it really wore for twelve hours and not the average six. The color is pretty and flatters my NC20 skin really well. I do wish it was cheaper though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is the prettiest matte pink and it goes on super smooth. It also stays on for a very long time. It's one of my absolute favorite blushes. I always go back to this blush. I think all tarte blushes are amazing. They are all pigmented and long lasting. I have 6 different colors and they're all beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by keitoaren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my absolute HG blushes, along with this same product in the shade Glisten! It is far and away the best blush I have ever used, including powders, creams, and tints (and yes, NARS Orgasm!) It comes off as a very natural flush on my cheeks, especially this shade on my pale skin, is well pigmented, and lasts for a very long time! Unlike a lot of negative reviews I've seen, I don't find this product to be chalky at all, and it spreads and blends like an absolute dream-- even better than my Urban Decay shadows!

But buyers, be warned!
It takes somebody with very fair and clear skin to wear this particular shade well. If you want to try this blush, but are afraid that you don't meet that criteria well enough, I would recommend this product in the shades Exposed or Glisten, which are both great neutrals that would fit a wide variety of skin tones!

Because of this, I would not recommend this exact blush to just anybody-- only people with similar complexions to mine. The two shades mentioned above, however, I would tell anybody to buy!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Yvie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this at all! The texture was chalky, and the application was not as smooth as I had hoped it would be. I really thought that is blush would be similar to my NARS blush in texture and pigment. Alas, it was not. Also the shade changes color on my cheeks, from a cool almost lavender pink to a run of the mill ruddy rose. Ruddiness on my skin tone looks almost like slight bruising. So, no!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

This blush, to me, is worth no where near $26. Its is powdery and not very pigmented. It faded through out the day and was barely even on my cheeks come 12 hours later.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the random impulse Sephora buys I fall prey to when I browse the Sales page out of boredom, hehe - a mini Tarte blush and a mini bronzer for $10? Sold! Now I just need to buy $40 more worth of beauty crap to get free shipping... :P

Luckily, this little combo was way worth it. I was a little apprehensive about the Dollface shade and scoured MUA review pics to see if it would be noticeable on my medium skin. It looked so light that I was afraid it would work best on fairer shades and disappear on me.

I needn't had worried. The color is so pretty... a soft and true baby pink. A couple of swipes and it's very noticeable on the apples of my cheeks. Paired with soft eyeshadows, a light hand on the mascara and lip gloss, it achieves a lovely and feminine natural look - love it!

The bronzer is also pigmented and works very well. I'm super happy to have these little guys for my everyday and on-the-go.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful on my NC30 skin. I'm very oily but this blush stays put all day! Super long lasting and looks perfect when I apply it. Highly recommend! HG blush!