September 30, 2014 | 1007 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jatakiss76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful nude color:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by xsnowwhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip color along with the lipglass. I'm pretty fair skinned but this is my favorite nude color to wear. My lips get really dry so I prep with some kind of lip moisturizer then apply the lipstick which definitely tones down the color a little and makes it a perfect nude shade! I wish it wasn't LE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

dfasdfja WHYYY is this limited edition??? i wish i had bought lik 3 more while i was at it. im NC 30-35, 35 for summer which is now and it is the absolute perfect nude color. its a brown nude not a pinky or peachy nude so it doesnt wash out ppl who are tan. its boootiful! i dont consider MAC lipsticks as expensive for its high quality b/c some other lipsticks are lik 30$ so 15 is good for me and i wud def repurchase if it werent limited edition :((

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

I love this lipstick. I absolutely adore it and its such a shame that it is limited edition. Its a beautiful nude with brown undertones. Definitely unique within the mac lipsticks range. It is an amplified finish. It is best used with exfoilated lips and lipliner, or blotted on (slowly building up the color which is my preferred method). A lot of the reviews that I have read have said that it looks horrible on them without any prepping or "technique" and I have to say I am one of them. I think one of the reasons why I am so drawned to this lipstick is because has been harder to find a nude brown without being brown or beige. Its A LOT easier to find a nude with pink/peach undertones. Gaga 2 is my HG nude lipstick and I have been slightly panicking since it is running out lol. NYX circe is a good dupe ( theres a hint of shade difference) but the consistancy is a alot different. Its a lot creamier (a bit runny) and smells like sunscreen:( I am still on the search to find a near perfect dupe. Until then I have been using it sparingly :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by laurelwatanabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I own probably 40 MAC lipsticks and I am a sucker for pinks and nudes although it's always been tricky finding a nude that worked for me, either too white, too brown, too orange....then I bought the Lady Gaga Viva Glam II with the lipglass and OMG perfection, love,love,love. I tried it on at MAC fell in love bought the set took it home and lined my lips with Oak and then my VS Pro lip primer, then the lipstick then the lipglass and it's amazing. It's the perfect nude, just gorgeous. I get compliments all the time, everyone asks what I'm wearing and where to get it. I can't say enough. Absolutely my favorite lipstick with Lady Gaga 1 coming in second. For reference I have very long black hair with bangs, NC42 in summer, C4 in the winter, I'm half Japanese, light green eyes. If you can make it to a CCO get it, you'll love it, the cute set with the Lady Gaga I and II in the little red cosmetic bag is such a good deal. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a peculiar nude; more of a clay colour, really. It washes out the skin tone and lends to it a 'dead' look. The lipglass is no better. Disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Allioop82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was extremely excited for this lipstick,but was sadly disappointed once I got home with it. This lipstick makes me look dead! I bought the lipglass as well and when layerd on darker skin tones it is gorgeous but not so hot on my fair skin. This lipstick was a big let down for me:(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am NC15/NW20 with light blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles. I tried this lippie and it is DISGUSTING on me!!! It's a beige gray blah that makes me look not only DEAD but DECOMPOSING!!!! I recommend this for Halloween if you want an excellent CORPSE look!!! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by jocexdarlingg

I love this color since i am in love with nudes but this is the perfect color for a sultry sexy look but not too much. its paler than skin but with just a good hint of tan and nude. whenever i put on other nude lipsticks, i always feel like it just blends into my skin or its not really noticeable but this color literally looks like foundation in a tube plus the lipstick tube is so fun and cute when you open it with a line of red and lady gaga's signature ! its so fun to work with day and night out !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick! Yes, when applied directly from the tube and onto your lips it it way too washed out. But when gently patted onto the lips it gives a barely there, almost retro 60's look. I find it quite moisturising, not too shiny and not too matte either.

Skin: NW20-25