September 2, 2014 | 1942 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Easyliner for Eyes - Eggplant

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

This is the perfect liner for my green eyes, because it's not brown, not purple, but eggplant! It glides on super smooth and makes my eye color pop and look bigger. My gfs were asking me recently about eyeliner and were amazed to find out it was Jordana Easyliner in Eggplant. They asked to try it and so after experimenting with it, they went and bought themselves the Eggplant and all sorts of other colors. This color works well with every eye color, but is awesome with green or blue eyes! Highly recommend it and it's so dirt cheap and I got it at Walgreens or CVS.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by ujinyoon

Beautiful purple eyeliner that's dirt cheap. I'm pretty sure this was a late night drunken impulse buy I did with a friend at a walgreens. It was one of the more smarter things I bought inebriated, but the problem I have with this is it stings my eyes when I wear it. I don't have any trouble with prescriptives, sephora, clinique, lancome, mac and other random drugstore brands I've accumulated over the years. Also, it doesn't have any staying power and the color doesn't really come out strong enough to my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mkhongms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On me, this looks like a vibrant brown with just a hint of plum. Application is very smooth - just glides over my eyelid. No smudges although I have oily eyelids. HG brown liner - and the price is excellent :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color of eyeliner. It is brown but not boring, with a hint of purple without it being overly obvious that it's there. They are decently long lasting. They very cheap too. They also come in many other nice colors of eyeliner that are hard to find, like purple and mint blue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is the purple ive been searching for! its a deep matte eggplant/plum color that goes great w/ my brown eyes.
the liner is retractable, which honestly doesnt matter much to me. and i have to go over my lids several times to get a good deep color. but tons of e/l's are like that so it didnt bother me. it did stay all day w/ out smudging, so ya id buy this again. think ill check out the other colors too ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by thelmalu99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy I picked up a few of these eyeliners one day on a whim. The eggplant color is gorgeous with my brown eyes. I'm a big fan of retractable pencils (hate sharpening), and this is one of the best I have tried...soft, easy to apply, no tugging, easy to smudge if I want a smoky effect, stays put fairly well (although I have oily lids, so no eyeliner is completely smudge free for me), great colors, dirt cheap. I love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you scan my list of reviews, you will see I go for everything - whether it's cheap or expensive, as long as I get my money's worth, that's what I care about. This eyeliner is dirt cheap and I find that I reach for it more than any other that I own - and I have them all - MAC, Stila, Lancome, Estee, Arden, Revlon, NARS (which is one of the worst) - you name it - I have tried it. And I really really love this Jordana brand. Dirt cheap and lots of selection. Creamy, easy to apply, stays on pretty decently - overall, very very good. Especially the price - for the price, VERY VERY good. Especially if youwant to branch out with weird colors - this is a good way to build your eyeliner collection. Sometimes they are 2 for 3.00 at Walgreens I think. Can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Eggplant is just what you'd expect -- a dark eggplant purple. I have not found a Jordana Easyliner that I didn't like -- they all have a lead that's soft enough to apply easily yet hard enough to last all day without smearing or smudging. And the price can't be beat!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2008 10:43:00 AM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Edit: I'm not impressed with these liners. The staying power is nil. Gone in an hour.
Overall, Jordana eyeliners are great. You can't beat the price and it's good quality. I'm blond with fair skin and dark blue eyes and the eggplant is not the color for me. It makes my eyes look irritated and blood shot. The black & smokey work better with my coloring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yay, cheap, good eyeliner!!!! I actually don't buy eyeliner much anymore, especially not eyeliner pencils. I grew disenchanted during my teenage punk phase after trying every damn black pencil liner that existed and hating them. I've used eyeshadow as liner ever since. Now, I have no idea why, but I was at Walgreens last night and impulse bought a bunch of these. Eggplant- rich, blackened purple. Very pretty. It's soft, doesn't tug and doesn't give racoon eyes. It doesn't set, so if you rubbed it could smudge. I'm wearing it today and am quite pleased. A decent, basic eyeliner that comes in an array of colors. Nothing to complain about, and I honestly feel that this works better, if not just as well, than my MAC kohls and other HE pencils.