September 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Triple Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by citygal87

Great BB cream!

Generally speaking, I prefer lighter coverage than this BB cream provides, but decided to give this a shot after finding out that my friend [you know, the one who always has PERFECT skin] uses this product.

And I love it.

Yes, the formula is very thick, but used over a moisturizer it's very easy to blend. Typically I use just shy of a single pump to cover my entire face and neck with flawless coverage.

I had been using the Makeup Forever HD Foundation previously, and while I still think it's a great product, the Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream offers far superior look, coverage, and staying power. With my SUPER-OILY complexion, any foundation or bb cream I apply in the morning will slide off by about 3/4PM. Not so, this bb cream!

I have combination skin with an extremely oily T-zone, and fairly sensitive skin. Product-related breakouts are common, and have some hyperpigmentation around my cheeks and chin from said breakouts. Oxidation of foundation and bb creams happens ALL the time for me, and being a solidly neutral skin tone any pink/orange/grey hues are very noticeable on my complexion.

...I'm currently on my second tube, no breakouts in sight, decent oil control, and superior staying power.

WIN.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by lola444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. It can cover up my acne scars fully and even out my skin tone really good. But one thing is it can be really cakey as it's really thick so I have to mix it up with my other watery foundations to even the thickness. It gives a full coverage and smells good. I will definitely buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

I love this product. I can't rave enough about it, I've suggested it to anyone who has a face! This wasy first BB cream. I've ordered MANY others and nothing (except for Hera mineral multi BB) compares. I have combo/oily skin and am a MAC NC/NW 20-25 and this is best suited for me in the summer when I am more tan. I love this BB cream! It was my first and still is my fav! You can't go wrong with this BB cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I´ve tried all kinds of bb creams, aisan and western, but this is by far the best. It´s thick and creamy and blends easily. The coverage is super full. It covers all my imperfections, even pimples, without ever looking cakey. I´m an nc25 for reference and the color matches me perfectly. It doesn´t look grey or ashy like other bb asian bb creams sometimes do. It also does a great job of controling oil which is important since I have an oily t-zone, and it doesn´t irritate the dryness on my chin that I occasionally suffer from. All in all I would really recommend this product, but what truly made me fall in love with it was the staying power. The staying power of this beats most foundations for me (at least drugstore ones), which is why I´ve replaced my regular foundation with it and included it in my daily routine.

The only reason I wouldn´t recommend this is if you have dark skin. It only comes in one color and it will not be a match for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by shablulit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its a very good product. it smooth lovely on the skin and it look flawless.
My only problem with is that it is to pink for me.
I am NC20 - i dont know why people wrote that its on the yellow side.
it is good for someone who is NW20-25.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Mak3upObsessed

This is by far the best bb cream I've ever used. I use this applied with a beauty blender followed by laura mercier camouflage concealer (over any blemishes) then set with laura mercier mineral powder and bammm! Perfect glowy natural looking skin :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard this was supposed to be good for oily skin but I think it's just average. I do like this BB Cream because it gives decent coverage (medium) and it also gives a very airbrushed flawless look. I'm NC 30/35 and the shade is a bit too ashy/grey on me.

I really like this BB cream but probably prefer Dr. Jart because the oil control is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by asukadoll

When I first used this BB cream I really didn't like it. It's thick and much heavier in coverage than most BB creams. I was going through the worst of an acne regime and my skin was extremely dry and flaky. This BB cream stuck to the dry patches and did nothing great for me. Now that my acne has almost cleared, and my skin is no longer super dry (but is still sensitive/dry) I came back to this product and I do really like it. It is a much heavier coverage than most BB creams, so if you are looking to try a medium-full coverage BB cream, this is probably the one for you. It does not leave a 'dewy' finish, but an almost-matte finish. It is my go-to for something in between my everyday BB cream and foundation.

To sum up;

PROS:
- Medium-full coverage
- Nice semi-matte finish
- Lasts quite well

CONS:
- Will stick to dry patches
- NOT recommended for those with flaky/scaly dry skin
- Can look a little cakey

Overall, if you're looking for a BB cream with more coverage than your average BB cream, this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At this point I suppose I am a bonafide Korean BB addict. I have tried and loved many. I have been using Liolele's Triple the Solution consistently for two months and have come to the conclusion that this product is the queen of all BBs that I have tried. Yes, I still love my others for different reasons. I love how moisturized my skin feels after Skin79's Snail, I love the colour of Skin79 Vita (Orange packaging), I love the lasting power of Skin79 Hot Pink, I love how Skin79 VIP Gold seemed to clear up my skin. I love the smell, consistency, colour and the fact Skinfood Red Bean does not break me out, it is dirt cheap too. Missha's Perfect Cover lasts all day, comes in several shades so I can mix and makes my skin look lovely, the smell however is way too strong. I was underwhelmed by Holika Holkia's Luminous Silk in the lightest colour, but their Aqua Petite Jelly BB in shade 1 is lovely stuff, albeit hard to blend, tends to highlight dry patches and not super long lasting.
Triple the Solution is lighter than Beyond the Solution, it has a thicker consistency and much higher coverage. It really is waterproof and long lasting. I wore it to a summer wedding in the sweltering heat and it held up just fine! I have worn it on a cold fall weather high speed boat ride where it began to rain, and while the rest of me looked a wreck, I had lovely perfected skin at the end of it. ha.
Two pumps does my entire face (using my hands) and covers all redness, hides pores like a dream and makes my skin even toned which I love. The colour is a tad dark on me but I am able to pull it off. If too much is used or not applied well, one will look cakey. I rub it in as though it is a moisturizer then pat my skin with my hands to make sure all streaks are gone. As much as I love the affect on my skin after a fresh application, the magic, for me, shows up later. Yup, later. I find as the day progress my skin looks better. I dont get oily looking, but a nice dewiness appears and my skin looks naturally healthy and radiant. I have even had complements! I have also fallen asleep in this stuff and not only did it not mess up my pillow (dark navy blue in colour) but it does not break me out! This product does nothing but agree with my skin. What is really cool is my skin condition really seems to be improving. I thought the difference I saw with my Skin79 BBs were impressive but this stuff even outperforms them! Redness is fading, freckles are fading, dry patches are not as common and my skin looks more plump, if that makes any sense. I can go out not wearing anything but concealer now and be quite happy, but opt to use a BB for the sun protection and to keep the affect up.
Yup, Lioele's Tripple the Solution is hands down my favorite BB of all those I have tried. I dont think I will be trying any new ones as a result, unless Lioele happens to come out with a new triple function BB in the future. I will continue to use and love my other BBs but this stuff...this stuff wins.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, sensitive and acne prone. Mac NC30

Product contains 50ml. More than a regular foundation would come in.

PRICE: Paid for SGD$39.90 here in Singapore. Price is a bit steep for this BB cream but again, makeup in Singapore is expensive.

PACKAGING: Comes in a white and pink squeeze tube. Very princessy packaging and I am a sucker so quite packaging! You are able to control how much product you want to pump out which is good because then you won't be wasting the product.

PRODUCT: Thicker than most BB creams that I tried. Thicker than Misha Perfect Cover BB Cream (I also have a review on that). Has SPF30 PA ++ which is excellent for those of you that lives in places that do not really experience a lot of sun but still want some spf to protect the skin. I always use SPF 50 underneath makeup because I experience summer all year round and the sun is unforgiving! >.<

SCENT: It has a soft floral fresh scent which I do actually like and this does not irritate my sensitive skin. Never broke out from this before.

COVERAGE: Since it is thicker, it has more coverage. I would say medium to build able full coverage. Definitely not light coverage. I have acne scars and some redness and this covered well.

COLOUR MATCH: It only comes in one shade and this is too light for my skin tone. I do not rub this into my skin. I pat it onto my skin and it blends easily and gives much more coverage. I always pat my BB creams into my skin! Since it is not the correct shade for me, I use this as a primer if I want to go for hard core full coverage foundation. If it is for everyday, I use this, then top it off with my Mac Studio Fix Foundation! TA-DA! You can mix it with other BB creams or foundations that are darker/paler so that this would match your skin tone.

OIL CONTROL: Since I live in a tropical climate and I do have oily skin, oil control is something that always bothers me. This is not the best at oil control. It makes my skin oily within 2 hours. I will then have to blot.

TRICK THAT I DO TO MAKE IT LAST: I set it with Mac Blot Powder as an overall finishing touch when I am done with everything. If I get oily throughout the day, I blot off excess oil and set it with Mac's Blot Powder(I have a review on this too) again. That should last you throughout the day! I find that when I do this, the BB cream lasts about 6 hours on my skin before it starts to fades.

Very good BB cream, the only down sides are oil control for oily skin and the shade selection.
Will repurchase if I am out of it! Highest coverage BB cream I have ever used and I adore this product. In addition, it sits beautifully on my vanity :')