December 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Triple Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by chickengifts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a lot too dark for my pale skin. It looks cakey but in another way it looks shiny, and the result is that it makes your face look kinda dirty..

It emphasizes my uneven acne skin tone, unfortunately :(. I wouldn't recommend it, but then again, I still haven't found a good foundation, so maybe i am just pretty picky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by liorak

I am in love. I never really got on the bb band wagon since for my everyday face if I wanted something I'd just put concealer in that area and powder the rest of my face... but I am super impressed with this. if you are looking for a fuller coverage bb cream this is for you. the only downside is that when I get a tan this wouldn't match! however I could use half a pump to prime my face for a foundation that does match! but this honestly feels so great on! And the lasting power is great, lasted all day! My skin is on the dryer size and it did not emphasize dryer areas. I would still say use a moisturizer. But I think this would be good for all skin types!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

I've been eager to jump back on the BB cream bandwagon after growing a little bored of my MAC & Stila TMs. I've previously Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, which left much to be desired. After scouring the internet for reviews and recommendations, this one consistently popped up as the one with the highest coverage, and it certainly wears like a foundation! Applied in the morning with a little dusting of MUFE HD powder, and ten hours later it hasn't budged one bit! The pump tube packaging is very cute and hygienic, and lets you control the exact amount of product you want to dispense. The formula is a bit thick and so I think it's best applied with hands as the warmth of your fingertips helps to work the product into the skin better and blend in for a seamless finish. There is a slight scent - like peaches and cream - which I found I bit intriguing and distracting, but it disappeared after about an hour. It's a near perfect colour match for me and it doesn't leave a trademark grey cast!

***EDIT: Started developing dry patches on my cheeks and obviously, everytime I used Lioele, it would cake and my skin would start flaking. As soon as I stopped using the product, my skin went back to normal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by citygal87

Great BB cream!

Generally speaking, I prefer lighter coverage than this BB cream provides, but decided to give this a shot after finding out that my friend [you know, the one who always has PERFECT skin] uses this product.

And I love it.

Yes, the formula is very thick, but used over a moisturizer it's very easy to blend. Typically I use just shy of a single pump to cover my entire face and neck with flawless coverage.

I had been using the Makeup Forever HD Foundation previously, and while I still think it's a great product, the Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream offers far superior look, coverage, and staying power. With my SUPER-OILY complexion, any foundation or bb cream I apply in the morning will slide off by about 3/4PM. Not so, this bb cream!

I have combination skin with an extremely oily T-zone, and fairly sensitive skin. Product-related breakouts are common, and have some hyperpigmentation around my cheeks and chin from said breakouts. Oxidation of foundation and bb creams happens ALL the time for me, and being a solidly neutral skin tone any pink/orange/grey hues are very noticeable on my complexion.

...I'm currently on my second tube, no breakouts in sight, decent oil control, and superior staying power.

WIN.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by lola444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. It can cover up my acne scars fully and even out my skin tone really good. But one thing is it can be really cakey as it's really thick so I have to mix it up with my other watery foundations to even the thickness. It gives a full coverage and smells good. I will definitely buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

I love this product. I can't rave enough about it, I've suggested it to anyone who has a face! This wasy first BB cream. I've ordered MANY others and nothing (except for Hera mineral multi BB) compares. I have combo/oily skin and am a MAC NC/NW 20-25 and this is best suited for me in the summer when I am more tan. I love this BB cream! It was my first and still is my fav! You can't go wrong with this BB cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I´ve tried all kinds of bb creams, aisan and western, but this is by far the best. It´s thick and creamy and blends easily. The coverage is super full. It covers all my imperfections, even pimples, without ever looking cakey. I´m an nc25 for reference and the color matches me perfectly. It doesn´t look grey or ashy like other bb asian bb creams sometimes do. It also does a great job of controling oil which is important since I have an oily t-zone, and it doesn´t irritate the dryness on my chin that I occasionally suffer from. All in all I would really recommend this product, but what truly made me fall in love with it was the staying power. The staying power of this beats most foundations for me (at least drugstore ones), which is why I´ve replaced my regular foundation with it and included it in my daily routine.

The only reason I wouldn´t recommend this is if you have dark skin. It only comes in one color and it will not be a match for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by shablulit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its a very good product. it smooth lovely on the skin and it look flawless.
My only problem with is that it is to pink for me.
I am NC20 - i dont know why people wrote that its on the yellow side.
it is good for someone who is NW20-25.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Mak3upObsessed

This is by far the best bb cream I've ever used. I use this applied with a beauty blender followed by laura mercier camouflage concealer (over any blemishes) then set with laura mercier mineral powder and bammm! Perfect glowy natural looking skin :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard this was supposed to be good for oily skin but I think it's just average. I do like this BB Cream because it gives decent coverage (medium) and it also gives a very airbrushed flawless look. I'm NC 30/35 and the shade is a bit too ashy/grey on me.

I really like this BB cream but probably prefer Dr. Jart because the oil control is better.