November 22, 2014 | 920 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Absolute Total BB Cream (Diamond)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by tapioca07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this bb cream has spf 37 because that's one of the things I look for when shopping for skin products. It has a medium coverage and the consistency of this bb cream is a bit thick. When I apply this on my face I feel like i'm putting on sunscreen since my skin feels a bit sticky. There is a scent to it that I find not as pleasant as the Dream Girls BB Cream. Nonetheless, the packaging of Skin79's Absolute Total BB Cream absolutely captured my attention when I was browsing through bb creams on Ebay. It looks very fancy and polished :) One seller had a sale going on that also offered 2 mini sample sizes of two other bb creams. So for around $17-20, it was a decent price compared to the original price ($35-37). I also like that the lid is made into a pump and there is no need to worry about the product spilling all over your purse or carrying bag if you decide to bring it along with you to touch up. There is a tiny cap that is place to cover the opening of the pump and one pump of the bb cream is all you need to cover your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Lucky to get this off for free cos it didn't suit a friend. :)

After Etude's BB cream, this was wayyyy better!! Not drying, natural dewy looking, medium coverage. However it made me look a little oily after a few hours and broke me out on my forehead.

*I've recently suffered from adult acne so this may be purely hormonal and nothing to do with the product. Will try again once my skin stabilizes*

However based on the natural finish it provides, I would recommend this but price is a little steep and I think I can find better bb's for the price so will not be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by latina72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this bb cream about a two weeks ago and now im obsessed with skin79 bb creams. When i first use the product i was very disapointed because the color was too light for me, but once you blend it and wait a little bit, then the result is almost invisible. (im a nc25-30)
I am still applying my regular foundation on top of bb cream in those areas where i need more coverage, but works wonderful as primer, sun protection and foundation.
Is not replacing my foundation, it just make it look prettier and more natural. Controls sebum really good and gives you a healthy glow! Im hooked.
Now i want to try the new skin79 super + Vital cream. It has a higher spf 50!!! wow!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by glamourjenny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered mine off ebay for only $12. I'm an NC30 and the cream was fine on me. I usually get oily after a few hours after a shower but I slapped this on after a shower when I get ready and suprisingly, it didn't budge all night. I've fallen asleep with this cream on from the previous day and all I can say is "Wow!" My skin still looks great. Best bb cream.

Updated: I got tanner and this BB cream makes me look grey! Yuck! I reccommend Dior's BB Cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by vincislee74

This item is #1 BB cream.
It's perfect match color to me.
No need to talk, just try it.
When you try it, you really got why I'm talking like that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by llxShyBabyxll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg I cannot rave enough about this product . First off the packaging is so beautiful , I have very dry skin and ive never really found any foundations that were suitable for my skin. Ive tried using mac and all the high-end products , ive experimented with many many products. FINALLY i found a foundation that works for me , It doesnt give you alot of coverage. Its mostly for people who dont have alot of blemishes. Theres a smell to this but it doesnt bother me at all and its easy to blend. I think ill be using this product for a long time (: . Definately recommend this for people with dry skin. Lastly it helps even out your skin which is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Missingpieces

I love love this bb cream! Out of all the bb cream that I have tried this one is really good. A lot of reviews mentioned that oil control last 6 hours. It really did!.. And I didn't even have to set it with loose powder.

This matched my skin tone very well. I have somewhat of a yellow undertone. Coverage is not too heavy. It doesn't cover pimple scars but it evens out my skin tone. Easy to blend and the scent is not something that bothers me. It's really light. Packaging, comes in both pump and tube. But I think you have to pay extra for the pump one because the bottle is super pretty!...

The problem with the other bb cream that I have is that it's too light for my skin. And top it off with the white cast that they were talking about! And the aftermath of my makeup didn't make sense. So, most of my bb cream are just standing on my makeup stand looking pretty. :( This bb cream however, even with the spf 37 didn't have the white cast effect. It didn't make me look pale. Applaud!!

My curiosity about this product ends here. But, I will definitely repurchase. It is such a wonderful product... : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by kaylsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best bb cream i have used, I have around 25 of them. skin79 in general is a great brand for bb's and powder pacts.

Great oil control, about 6 hours, dewy look but matte compared to some bb's. love the packaging. locks the cap for travelling, gorgeous , looks high end.

Colour of cream matches my nc15 skin well