October 24, 2014 | 1008 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been buying this product for over 2 years now. It's amazing! My sister, my friend, and I have been using it ever since I brought it to gym one day and re-applied it over my other (not very long lasting) eyeliner. I was so shocked to see how well it stayed on! This is avaliable at my Dollar General for $0.99! That's dirt cheap.

The only thing I wished this eyeliner didn't do was smear. I usually get a black line/smear under my eye at the end of the day. It stays on every well though! In my gym class we usually run a couple miles, do some sit-ups, push-ups, squat thrusts, etc. I went into the girls locker room and this stayed on through my constant sweating! The girls in my locker room use this, too. It's the best, ever.

If you're looking for a dirt cheap, bold black eyeliner, I suggest you get this! I probably have bought at least 4 of these already. I have a brand new one (for a back-up) and after I sharpen this is gets really small (I usually take that one with me in my binder at school). It's perfert. NEVER EVER, and I mean NEVEr get rid of this product! One of my best buys ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by gogerouslocks275

I love this eyeliner! I got the turquiose just for a pop of color and it is easy to apply and stays on! This eyeliner is great for everyday use because of how cheap it is an d how great the quality is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love these! I have a white one and a purple one. The colors show up well on the waterline without having to apply too much/a lot of pressure. Plus, at only $1 a pencil, you can't really go wrong! I definitely recommend these and want to get more colors. Some of the colors are pretty unique, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought 2 of these so far, one in Dark Brown & one in Purple. These are great! Ive been trying out all the more expensive brands only to find out my HG is Wet n Wild lol. For a buck i can pick up every color :) Their creamy & well pigmented, they also last all day & don't irritate my sensitive eyes. I hope they don't DC this or change the formula. The brown isn't super dark, its more like a med warm brown which i like.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by eyeshadowforall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I think they're very good for the price. Pigmented, smooth, lovely colors. they're not particularly long-lasting, but that's within the realms of usability. Reapplication isn't a big deal seeing as they tend to just fade rather than smudging all over. The color selection is fabulous, and whenever I want to try out different colored eyeliners these are my go-to shades. I believe as of now I own black, brown, silver, olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, bronze, and deep blue. I've tried other eyeliners of the same price that are terrible - I have one by other brands that's clumpy, one by other brands that is like a #2 pencil on your lids, and one by other brands that gives me raccoon eyes. I think that with my budget in consideration, they are well worth a few short-lasting issues.

Here's a video using 3 of the pencil liners (sky blue, purple, and turquoise) so any potential buyers can get an idea of the smoothness, the pigmentation, the precision, ect:

The 3 that I used are metallic, but not all are.

Olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, silver, and bronze all are metallic or have shimmer - some stronger than others.

Deep blue, black, and brown are creamy with no detectable shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jambeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

these eyeliners are amazing they have them in a huge selection of beautiful colors and they are only $0.99!!!! they glide on so well and the color lasts ALL DAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by mayaonfiya

These are pretty amazing eyeliners. I've got the black, dark brown and purple ones, and I use them all a ton. The formula is really creamy, easy to blend, and easy to get a smooth line without tugging. Despite the creamy formula the staying power is great. They're maybe a little soft to use for filling in gaps in eyebrows, but as pure eyeliners they're fantastic. And for such an amazing price I feel like I can sharpen them every time and get a really precise point without feeling wasteful. Total keepers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by corabiz08

Great eyeliner! Stays on all day without smearing and lasts a long time for the price! Definitely will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have this in "Brandy Wine" i to blend it into my upper and lower lash line. it is literally the cheapest eyeliner you can find ! the color pay off is wonderful and goes on smooth for a pincel. its so long i feel like i will never run out. i will for sure be getting more colors!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

To start i like the color selection. The brown is very pretty on blue eyes. I like the length of the pencil i think this will last me a long time and im so happy that it was only 1.99 at walmart. I have a love/hate relationship with this pencil. i only like wearing this on my tightline and halfway along of my bottom lash line. But when i get home from school all the liner is bunched up into the corner of my eyes none visble along my lash line anymore. So will i repurchase? maybee they are nice to have around