July 31, 2014 | 1828 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love these! I have a white one and a purple one. The colors show up well on the waterline without having to apply too much/a lot of pressure. Plus, at only $1 a pencil, you can't really go wrong! I definitely recommend these and want to get more colors. Some of the colors are pretty unique, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought 2 of these so far, one in Dark Brown & one in Purple. These are great! Ive been trying out all the more expensive brands only to find out my HG is Wet n Wild lol. For a buck i can pick up every color :) Their creamy & well pigmented, they also last all day & don't irritate my sensitive eyes. I hope they don't DC this or change the formula. The brown isn't super dark, its more like a med warm brown which i like.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by eyeshadowforall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I think they're very good for the price. Pigmented, smooth, lovely colors. they're not particularly long-lasting, but that's within the realms of usability. Reapplication isn't a big deal seeing as they tend to just fade rather than smudging all over. The color selection is fabulous, and whenever I want to try out different colored eyeliners these are my go-to shades. I believe as of now I own black, brown, silver, olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, bronze, and deep blue. I've tried other eyeliners of the same price that are terrible - I have one by other brands that's clumpy, one by other brands that is like a #2 pencil on your lids, and one by other brands that gives me raccoon eyes. I think that with my budget in consideration, they are well worth a few short-lasting issues.

Here's a video using 3 of the pencil liners (sky blue, purple, and turquoise) so any potential buyers can get an idea of the smoothness, the pigmentation, the precision, ect:

The 3 that I used are metallic, but not all are.

Olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, silver, and bronze all are metallic or have shimmer - some stronger than others.

Deep blue, black, and brown are creamy with no detectable shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jambeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

these eyeliners are amazing they have them in a huge selection of beautiful colors and they are only $0.99!!!! they glide on so well and the color lasts ALL DAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by mayaonfiya

These are pretty amazing eyeliners. I've got the black, dark brown and purple ones, and I use them all a ton. The formula is really creamy, easy to blend, and easy to get a smooth line without tugging. Despite the creamy formula the staying power is great. They're maybe a little soft to use for filling in gaps in eyebrows, but as pure eyeliners they're fantastic. And for such an amazing price I feel like I can sharpen them every time and get a really precise point without feeling wasteful. Total keepers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by corabiz08

Great eyeliner! Stays on all day without smearing and lasts a long time for the price! Definitely will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have this in "Brandy Wine" i to blend it into my upper and lower lash line. it is literally the cheapest eyeliner you can find ! the color pay off is wonderful and goes on smooth for a pincel. its so long i feel like i will never run out. i will for sure be getting more colors!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

To start i like the color selection. The brown is very pretty on blue eyes. I like the length of the pencil i think this will last me a long time and im so happy that it was only 1.99 at walmart. I have a love/hate relationship with this pencil. i only like wearing this on my tightline and halfway along of my bottom lash line. But when i get home from school all the liner is bunched up into the corner of my eyes none visble along my lash line anymore. So will i repurchase? maybee they are nice to have around

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by diamondtiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The only pencil eyeliners I used to wear are by Chanel. I have tried EVERY other high end option under the sun; name it and I've experimented with it! This includes UD 24/7, NARS Larger Than Life, Tarte SmolderEYES, etc etc etc. For years, I've treated myself to a few of my Chanel HGs, because I felt nothing else came close.

Imagine my surprise when I tried Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeliners! I picked up Dark Brown impulsively one day, as I was taking the plunge with one WnW's eyeshadow trios. As I stated in another review, I am a high end makeup girl both by choice and necessity. I love HE cosmetics, and I also have extremely sensitive skin and eyes that are prone to irritation.

Color Icon is FLAWLESS. I fell in love with Dark Brown right away. It's up there with Chanel's Coffee Bean. Not an exact dupe, but it's a pretty color with just enough creaminess. And it lasts ALL DAY LONG! No transferring and no smudginess. I've also purchased Black, Violet, and Amethyst, and all of them wear beautifully. In fact, I've accidentally fallen asleep with my makeup on, and woken up with most if not all of my eyeliner still on my lid when I've worn these. Brilliant!

Best of all, you get a super long pencil for 97 cents - how awesome is that? I know that people have said Milani and L'Oreal might have better eyeliners, but for now I'm EXTREMELY happy wearing these babies on the days I don't want to bust out the Chanel!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by FootSoldier66

I'm usually diappointed with Wet N Wild products but decided to give this a try. This product is the perfect pencil to keep in your purse for emergencies. I wish I had this with me a month ago when I ended up on vacation with no luggage. All I had was some crappy makeup in my purse that I never use.

It's smooth and glides on well and is pretty pigmented. You can do an entire eye look with this thing.... fill in your eyebrows, line your eyes, and even use it as a shadow if you're feeling really creative (or desperate). I tried smudging a bunch of it on my lid and it actually worked as a shadow. I'm going to make sure I always have one in my purse from now on and that it stays sharpened.

I do find that it smudges after a while on the lower lash line so you have to be careful with that but I have a good concealer that I use under my eyes and it seems to keep it in place for the most part.

All in all, this is great and I'm so happy I decided to buy it!