Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

3.6

Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenylisopropyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG-9 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Diazolidinyl Ureal, Methylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Citrate, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 7/14/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this stuff made me break out and I didn't even realize it. never use this stuff if you're acne prone

on 7/10/2014 10:33:00 PM

Good everyday foundation, and not too 'luminous'.
It does need primer and a setting spray (or powder) or it won't stay all day. It doesn't break me out at all. I put their oil mattifier on over the top and that helps it to stay.

on 3/11/2014 8:19:00 PM

I've bought this product for years and love it but after reading some reviews I've come to realize that I too can relate to a few reviews. my t-zone (forehead and nose) does get a little oily through out the day and I've noticed its in those areas where my face isn't dry like my cheeks or chin.. I usually apply loose powder to fix it.

on 7/30/2013 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love the way my skin looks the first part of the day, but after a while if you don't use a powder, it causes your skin to get oily. It has also caused some breakouts. I wish I could get the same look without the breakouts because I LOVE the look and feel of the foundation. =/

on 7/1/2013 9:26:00 PM

Packaging: I agree with other reviewers that the cap gets messy - poorly designed so it tends to leak little by little no matter how carefully I clean and close it.

Pros: price, light-medium coverage, slight luminosity (not too much)

Cons: Parabens ick. I find it accentuates my fine lines (will try with more moisturizer and a primer and update my review).

Given the parabens, I wouldn't order this again.

on 6/30/2013 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've come to really like this product! I tried the matte wear first and it didn't really work for me. This can give me medium coverage, but I like to wear it a bit lighter and use concealer for my trouble spots. When I first apply it and for the first few hours, it gives my skin a really nice glow. After a while it can get pretty oily, especially around my t-zone, but if I use primer and setting spray it's not too bad. The color is a perfect match too. (: I'd definitely get this again!

on 6/11/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this product when i was having horrible breakouts and my skin was very oily,It didn't do much for me but make me breakout even more and make me look like a mess.Plus It was flakey and too shimmery.I decided to give it a other shot a few months later, I have to say It actually surprised me!I love the natural look It gives,It blends well and I didn't have to pile It on.I understand It's not a full coverage but I still wished It covered redness more,and It wasn't so shimmery.In my expierence It's best applied with a sponge.

on 6/10/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a good foundation for my skin 3 seasons of the year. I stray, but keep coming back. As others have mentioned, the tube gets messy and that annoys me. I like the formulation, it is creamy, applies easily, and is fragrance free. I get medium coverage, but it gets a bit "makeupy" if I apply too much. This gives my skin a beautiful luminous finish (and I'm very dry in winter, dry in Spring and Fall), and lasts all day. It evens my skin tone and I can use it as a light under eye concealer. It has many shades and even the pink shades seem to be more neutral toned. I have already replaced. I get many compliments on my "beautiful skin" when I am wearing this.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This foundation makes my face feel sticky, and remains to be sticky through the whole day, even with powder over it! Even if I wear primer underneath, it still applies splotchy and quickly wears off. It's a complete ripoff for the $22USD I pay for it about every two months. I have found a cheaper foundation that works much better. Timewise also makes my face itchy when I first put it on. It also settles into every possible wrinkle, and I don't even have many because I'm 15! I have to wear foundation because of a skin condition I have called Rosacea that makes my face very red and splotchy, and this doesn't cover it very well at all, especially on my nose and cheeks, which is the worst, and coincidentally that is where the foundation wears off the easiest. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody ever. It's just not good. I'm going to go back to my Neutrogena Shine Control Foundation.

on 3/20/2013 4:54:00 PM

I have a few foundations love, Mac Face and Body, Origins Vitazing, and now...Timewise Luminous Wear Foundation. The co.or chart is a tad bit confusing so I can see where color matching error can happen, but its worth the experimenting. I apply this with a beauty blender and I feel this leads to the best results. The finish is the perfect amounts of dewy without looking like an oil slick. I've found this lasts several hours when worn with a good skin care system and primer. Plus the age fighting benefits are a plus! My skin can be extremely dry or combo and this works great. If you have an oily T-zone swear a mattifier! Great foundation, I get complements all the time!