March 2, 2015 | 1611 users online

Foundations - Mary Kay - TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Pandahk23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product when i was having horrible breakouts and my skin was very oily,It didn't do much for me but make me breakout even more and make me look like a mess.Plus It was flakey and too shimmery.I decided to give it a other shot a few months later, I have to say It actually surprised me!I love the natural look It gives,It blends well and I didn't have to pile It on.I understand It's not a full coverage but I still wished It covered redness more,and It wasn't so shimmery.In my expierence It's best applied with a sponge.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good foundation for my skin 3 seasons of the year. I stray, but keep coming back. As others have mentioned, the tube gets messy and that annoys me. I like the formulation, it is creamy, applies easily, and is fragrance free. I get medium coverage, but it gets a bit "makeupy" if I apply too much. This gives my skin a beautiful luminous finish (and I'm very dry in winter, dry in Spring and Fall), and lasts all day. It evens my skin tone and I can use it as a light under eye concealer. It has many shades and even the pink shades seem to be more neutral toned. I have already replaced. I get many compliments on my "beautiful skin" when I am wearing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bigfootsR4real

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation makes my face feel sticky, and remains to be sticky through the whole day, even with powder over it! Even if I wear primer underneath, it still applies splotchy and quickly wears off. It's a complete ripoff for the $22USD I pay for it about every two months. I have found a cheaper foundation that works much better. Timewise also makes my face itchy when I first put it on. It also settles into every possible wrinkle, and I don't even have many because I'm 15! I have to wear foundation because of a skin condition I have called Rosacea that makes my face very red and splotchy, and this doesn't cover it very well at all, especially on my nose and cheeks, which is the worst, and coincidentally that is where the foundation wears off the easiest. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody ever. It's just not good. I'm going to go back to my Neutrogena Shine Control Foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a few foundations love, Mac Face and Body, Origins Vitazing, and now...Timewise Luminous Wear Foundation. The co.or chart is a tad bit confusing so I can see where color matching error can happen, but its worth the experimenting. I apply this with a beauty blender and I feel this leads to the best results. The finish is the perfect amounts of dewy without looking like an oil slick. I've found this lasts several hours when worn with a good skin care system and primer. Plus the age fighting benefits are a plus! My skin can be extremely dry or combo and this works great. If you have an oily T-zone swear a mattifier! Great foundation, I get complements all the time!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by brookester

Not the best foundation... but not the worst . I would not recommend this foundation for people with oily skin ( which I have).. it also made me break out a little bit so I immediately stopped using it.. On the flip side its super quick, super blendable, does not oxidize at all and if you get the right color it will match perfectly. I got this foundation from a friend who's mom is a Mary Kay consultant and she accidently got the wrong color so she gave it too me and the color was great. its also a little too sparkly for my taste.. I recommend this for people that have dry non acne prone skin. Oily skin people beware!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Cydney7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was completely IN LOVE with the medium coverage foundation before they discontinued it and tried this. it's a little bit on the greasy side if you ask me and the colour is a little too light on my skin and the colour up from that was much to dark. I want my medium foundation back! It was so muh nicer and set nicely on my skin and fit my shade perfectly.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ugh, I was expecting something great, but must say this might be one of THE WORST foundations ever!! I have friends who love MK brand, so occasionally I will give things a try, but I think I'm finally finished with giving the benefit of the doubt.

The product makes my skin greasy, not luminous at all. It makes my pores appear larger, and exacerbates fine lines and imperfections. YUCK!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by danie911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is easy to apply, it's lightweight, gives great coverage, which can be added to with the Mary Kay mineral powder and is very resonably priced!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by aquafina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE This!!!!!! I am not much of a foundation kinda gal but this stuff is great when I feel like I need more coverage and it looks natural...I have received compliments when I wear it.....like, " you look great today" or "your face looks smooth"....I will definitely buy again and price is not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by cattlegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just bought this Foundation in Beige 2 and I am very impressed. Skin was moisturized w/o slick feel and no tightness. I will defintely be using this as my new Foundation. Has a beautiful look to it w/o the shne too. I would recommend this highly.