October 1, 2014 | 1691 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Keijei21

I just picked this up tonight to try. My teacher recommended it because it was found to be the best moisturizer, even better than the high-end stuff. (She also works at a department store in the beauty department for a high-end retailer). She told us about a study they did, which provided this cream as the most effective one. I'll write another review once I've tested it. Side note* look for body lotions with lanolin in it!!! The only one I could find in the drugstore was Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter, which you can get a HUGE bottle for under $5.00!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

First off, the price is amazing... very very affordable at less than $4 a tube. I have the tube version but I know it comes in a tub version as well. I bought this based on a recommendation from a friend. It really worked for her and made her skin feel SO soft. I was also drawn to the "collagen" claim as well lol. Unfortunately this did not work out so well for me. It's probably due to the mineral oil in it. Everytime i wore this, it broke me out! I have started using this as a body moisturizer and it seems to be good for that. I wouldn't repurchase this again. I do love the fresh scent though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by regallybrunette12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For some reason this lotion keeps breaking me out. I first used it as an everyday moisturizer.. and it gave me some acne spots. Then i used it as a night time moisturizer and i put it on before i went to sleep.. in the morning i woke up and had white heads or small white pmples (not sure what they're called) everywhere i used it. Now i use it on my neck and it doesnt react there but it kind of sucks that i cant use it on my face. It smells nice, its not that thick and not overly heavy the skin but only negative is that it keeps giving me a reaction. Im sure it would work well for most people though.. maybe it just has an ingredient that my skin doesn't like.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Aima19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG!! I'm never gonna use this again. Worst product ever for acne prone skin. I also have dry skin and oily skin at the same time and I read so many good reviews about it and wanted to try it but broke me out horribly. I just used I twice.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really was excited about this and had high hopes. When I first picked up this product, I smelled it and it does have a smell and I don't like to use things that have smell, but I thought, "Well, it has collagen-elastin, so I'll get over it." The smell does bother me that much, and no I can't get over it like I thought I could! It also felt greasy and heavy to me. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by mrsemmaburton

This is by far my most essential beauty product! I have dry skin and this moisturizer seems to magically moisturize my skin and give it the prettiest texture and sheen. It is never slimy or sticky and the best part about it is how it looks under makeup - flawless. I have always struggled with finding a moisturizer that doesn't make my foundation look splotchy, and this is the best best best for everyday wear.
I put it on at least twice a day - at night and in the morning. It was recommended by Dr. Oz and it said to have all the benefits of every expensive high end collagen cream out there. I have a wrinkle on my forhead and it seems to have become less prominent since I've been wearing this stuff regularly. I can't say enough good things about it. We buy it in bulk and my husband has even started using it!
It does come in a tub, so if you are a germaphobe, that might be a problem for you. But this stuff has never made me break out and if anything, it helps heal my breakouts faster. It is the best face lotion in all the land and I will die if they ever discontinue it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Christinarhea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to say for having oily skin this does a great job of lightly moisturizing and doesn't make my skin more oily than usual. Very light with a nice fresh scent. I don't like the huge awkward tub it comes in so I transferred a smaller amount into a smaller container. Love it for nighttime.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by jy831409

WOW is all I have to say. I've been using it for over 4 weeks now. I have dry-combo skin that breaks out during the cold winter months and also gets dry patches. This, along with some organic jojoba oil, has been a serious godsend. I was using a $50 cream that was half the size of the tub of this one.
This cream DOES NOT break me out, it does not clog my pores, after a little massaging it sinks well into my skin and I can literally feel my skin bounce off my fingertips.
In the morning my complexion is brighter, firmer, and my cheeks look like a baby's bottom. I cannot rave enough about this product, I wish I knew about it quicker!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

These was a good buy the only thing that I didn't like was that it left my face more oily that before. The reason I bought this product was bc it was future in Dr.OZ as a great anti wrinkle and the price wasn't bad at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by l1nd53y

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin. Oily t-zone with acne-prone dry cheeks. When I first apply this it SEEMS to absorb nicely, but give it a few hours and BAM, clogged pores and pimples galore! So, so bad. It seems like it might be an okay (if mediocre) neck moisturizer. Too bad for me, since the price is awesome for such a large amount of product.