August 2, 2014 | 1292 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this at first because it does leave the skin feeling dry. I have dry skin so I tried all these other creamier "moisturizing" face washes for a while then couple years later decided to re-visit this stuff. Now I LOVE it! I have dry skin and I've come to realize a "moisturizing" face wash isn't going to help moisturize me , that's what lotions are for! Face wash should cleanse & remove dirt and bacteria. This stuff does the trick! It's so clarifying It makes my skin feel so much cleaner and purified as it claims. So far I think it's best to just use it at night & no need to wash in the morning. It does not dry out my skin. I have used it both morning and night and I didn't find it irritating. My skin is semi-sensitive and dry to very dry w/ very few pimples. I was getting random pimples here and there which is what prompted me to re-visit this, because i had it laying around and my current stuff (CeraVe) obvi wasn't working anymore. Its been about a month using this and I haven't had any pimples! I should note this is an old bottle I had laying around from maybe two years ago and I find it still great despite how old it is. I am not sure if there has been any changes in formula. I will re-purchase and update if I notice any difference in formula.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by peachoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells like poison. Burns like fire.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Burns and dries out skin. Not good for sensitive and/or dry skin.
Do not use near your eyes as it will sting a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Raphaelachka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product now for a few days and i am pleased with it! i was nervous at first because the reviews weren't all that great. I love the packaging first of all and the smell is wonderful! Feels clean and lovely! I will post an update after about a month

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Chloeroose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The package got me to buy it but to be honest its not all that great, my skins pretty neutral unless you set it off and this set it off and dried my skin out heaps. I'd normally use a face wash twice a day but with this i could only do it once and it would be dry at the start and oily by the end. if you have oily skin stay away as it drys your skin out so much that it over produces oil. This is not terrible but i wouldn't buy again as there is better out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by a_maju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! Subtle smell, great thick gel texture, and, most importantly, it gets my sensitive skin super clean without driving it nuts. Face is soft, clean and well behaved for the rest of the day.
Slightly temperamental pump dispenser is a minor downside, but the reasonable price, and economical nature of this product (a little goes a long way) pull it back up.
I'll be sticking with this one for the foreseeable...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by aliciabanwell

I have been only using this face wash for about a week and a half, but I have already noticed a difference in my skin. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and it is clearing up my face and making it so so soft! The acne wash in this naturals line is very harsh on my skin so I only put it on my t-zone and it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Hooverbunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm in my mid 50's now so I have tried many facial cleansers. I have read a lot about unhealthy additives recently. So I set out to find a reasonably priced natural cleanser that works. My normal makeup routine includes tinted moisturizer with regular (not waterproof) mascara. This product not only does a wonderful job cleaning your skin, but it leaves it feeling moisturizer instead of dried out. I strongly recommend you make the change!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

Thought i'd like this product but nope. It sucks. Made my skin irritated and red.. and it smells bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I concur with most reviewers here: this cleanser sucks!!

The write up on the packaging makes this product sound like it's a mild cleanser.

It. Is. Not.

I've only used it twice, and it left my skin stripped, chapped, red and flaky.

I have strong, oily skin and so you can imagine how stripping this cleanser is.

Stay away from this, if you like your face!!