Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

4.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Medication [Lotion]) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth 20, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone Propyl PG Betaine, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Blue 1

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

One of the few products I've bought over and over again. It is not discontinued like beautypedia says it is. It's sad it got a "poor" there because I feel it's always helped me. It's like a more refined toothpaste method, except you can leave it on overnight, or all day at home if you wish. I find a thin layer works better, and easily comes off with a wet washcloth. I put this on acne at any stage, on my nose, my chin, and on those yucky pores beside the nose. This paste sucks the oil out, the salicylic acid in it exfoliates your pores, so in turn you get noticably smaller pores and no more unwanted oil. But that's why it's better not to apply all-over and at night with a thin layer; it can be drying. In 2-3 nights with this paste on areas, redness (from active acne, like a popped zit) has gone and turned into a dark mark. I find this doesn't do anything to acne that hasn't broken skin yet, which I have all over my forehead from bangs and on my chin. I've used at least 3 or 4 tubes of this so I know it well, at least in conjunction with my combination skin (normal-dry "outside", oily T-zone). The packaging works because when I can't squeeze any more out, I just cut the tube in half and dig in. There's always at least 3 nights of product left, so put the tube back together and inside a ziplock bag to save it unless you wanna use everything one last time.

My current favorite acne product, it works best on popped acne, I'd usually place a thick layer overnight, and in the next morning it'll dry out the acne and all the swelling and redness would be gone.

This worked for the first couple of days, then my skin became immune to it like everything else. I've honestly tried almost EVERY single acne treatment one there and they ALL DO THAT. I don't know what's up with my skin - it's so tough and it pisses me off so much :( As for this product, it dries in a toothpaste-like formula and somewhat dries your pimple while you sleep. Not a miracle worker for me so I will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well this will be tricky since my skin is the weirdest you can find out there.
I grew up having a few spots here and there during teenage days. However at 18-20 my skin improved dramatically without any reason, I did not get any pimple at all or just a few small one. However in Oct 2012 my face broke out like *MAD*, with cystic bumps which you can't use *ANY* kind of spot treatment, I had brought a zillions type of shit and the problem still goes on until today. Those treatments would just help a tiny side of inflammation if not nothing, the cyst will still be there, painfully and left a scar even with or without treatment. What works for me is: Poke that shitty thing off, make it bleed, squeeze out the gunk and then, use spot treatment ....... Then the monster will go away.
However sometimes those spot treatments are so weak, they can't be used either. But one day my roommate had lent me this C&C Popped pimple drying paste. I would not say it works like magic, nothing is magical when it comes to my skin. However it does dry out and make a cyst comes to the head within 3-4 days, so I can squeeze it out. After that another layer overnight and the next morning will often be a relief. So this is the brightest hero so far for me, while my search is still held.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love, love, love! I was getting huge cystic pimples around TTOTM around nothing was working to get rid of them... enter Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste - holy grail!!! It smells great, stays on all night, doesn't irritate my skin, and helps dry up zits/ bring zits to the surface so they go away sooner. I don't notice any scarring resulting from this product and I have skin that scars very easily.

I love this product!! I've tried a couple other spot treatments by clean and clear but haven't had as much success with them. I bought the product for $8.00CDN. Quite pricey for a tiny bottle.. however a little goes a long way. I've been using it for the last 5 nights and I've seen drastic improvement. Pimples that used to stay on my face for weeks disappear within 3 days. They dry up and seem to flake off and leave no mark. Even pimples that I've popped become tiny little dots that do not leave nasty scars. I would not suggest wearing it in public as it leaves a white mark where you left it. It doesn't sting or smell at all.
Best spot treatment that I've ever used.! :)
highly recommend

I've been struggling with acne since i was a teenagers and i've tried numerous on the spot treatment and this is by far the best one.......!!! you can use this every night and will not drastically dried up your skin the next morning that u r unable to cover it..........The o.5% salicylic acid is also much more gentle that the usual 2% that often irritate my sensitive skin more and therefore more breakouts............it's able to dry up any white heads in one night and bigger pimples will matured much faster.........another good thing about this is that it doesn't burn when you put it on and it smells really good ....highly recommend!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this product. I have had acne problems for as long as can remember, and while I have found a number of cleansers, masks and such to help control my acne overall, I could never find a really good spot treatment. I LOVE this one!

I'm sure to some people it good be drying, but my skin is so oily it really does't affect it at all. I automatically see pimples reduced after this product has been on my time for as little as a half hour. I don't even have to use it on pimples that are already popped! The product does look very small, but I promise it lasts a really long time!

The only downside to this product would be that it dries white, so you can't really go anywhere when it's on. I'm not sure if you're supposed to do this or not, but I always put it on before I go to sleep and then wash what remains in the morning off with a warm washcloth.

This is definitely the best treatment I've used to target pimples so far. I really see and feel a change after I use it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am in my mid 40's and peri-menopause is wreaking havoc on my complexion. Felt silly buying what looks like a teenager's acne cream but what the heck, I am desperate. So I've been applying this pretty much all over my face, on active breakouts and whopper zits, acne-prone areas, and old acne marks. (I am super pale and spots take forever to fade on my skin) Basically I put a thin layer all over my face at night. From the first time I woke up after using this, I was astonished. All my acne was calmed, from active blemishes to old marks....all faded. Big pimples, deflated and healing! Another odd effect I noticed: my skin was completely mattified, smooth, and brightened as if I'd used a Vitamin C cream or Arbutin mask. WOW! Normally I wake up to an oil slick, partly because I apply creams at night, partly because I am oily again, with teenage skin at midlife. This keeps me so matte and smooth I am wearing it on my T-zone all day long, finally keeping the middle of my face matte and feeling clean. I am going to buy several tubes of this in case they d/c it like several of my other beloved skincare products. I have used Salicylic Acid treatments many times over the years, not sure what is different about this one. I have also used/am using Retin A and other retinoid forms, vitamin C creams and serums, hyaluronic acid serums, benzoyl peroxide, whitening kojic and arbutin...I try everything. I assume my skin is fairly strong and resistant as I am never irritated. Hope this continues working, off to get more!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This does absolutely nothing...waste of $$.