November 28, 2014 | 908 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ccl130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I was really interested in trying a hair oil, and this has filled my needs. I have long-ish brown hair that is pretty fine with dry ends. I used this oil when I combed my hair out after a shower, and first off, it smelled amazing! You only need about a dime sized amount. It really helped it detangle and made my hair feel super soft. After drying (both with and without a blow dryer) my hair still felt super soft and a had great shine. In terms of moisturizing , it provides enough for me, but perhaps you may want something stronger if you have thicker hair. Overall, great product with a fair price, will defiantly buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used a lot of different brands of argan oil in the last two years, and this one is definitely my favorite! When used with a light hand, it really penetrates hair nicely and doesn't leave it oily. It smells great! I like to braid my hair right out of the shower, and once it's dried about halfway I put a bit of the argan oil over the braids. It does wonders and leaves my hair soft! Packaging is good, a little goes a long ways, I just wish there was a cleaner way of getting the product out rather than glopping it on your fingers. However, I'll definitely buy this again~

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by MarciaChia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have long, fine, straight, easy to frizz, Asian hair, and I wash my hair daily. I don't like to put a lot of products in my hair, since most of them don't really work or just weight my hair down. This really solves the frizzy hair problem, even my husband notices and knows about the "magic blue bottle" (original package was blue) that really works. It tames the frizz, adds shine, strengthens and makes my hair healthier, and it smells great.
Best product, great price, I like everything about it, I use it everyday, and can't live without, please never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

I came across this range when i was looking for some Argan Oil for my hair. The price is so good when compared to other brands ive seen, i bought the oil for £6.99 but Boots had an offer on for two for £8 so i bought the shampoo too. My hair is very long and ombre so dark brunette t the top and goes to light blonde at the bottom, the shampoo worked so well and didnt feel heavy or geeasy, i use a pea sized splodge of the oil and work it from roots to my tips on towel dried hair. The oil supprisingly isnt greasy at all! It makes my hair soooo shiney and soft and the condition of my hair has drastically improved. I use this everytime i wash my hair.
Would recommended this to anyone with any hair type xx

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by crimson101294

Absolutely love this oil. Would definitely repurchase. Wouldn't say it was cheap, but is reasonably priced, I bought mine for 6.99gbp, but you do get 100ml and you only need a pea sized amount each time you use it. It came in an attractive gold and blue box and a nicely shaped bottle if nicely shaped bottles is something you're into haha.

I have definitely noticed a difference since using this product, though. I use it each time after I have washed my hair, when it is slightly damp, I just rub it through the mid lengths to the ends. not only does it detangle my hair, it leaves it SO smooth and shiny. My ends were getting quite dry from heat styling etc and honestly, since using this my ends feel much more nourished. It also has a lovely fresh scent. My sister uses the shampoo and conditioner from the same range and she says she loves it, so maybe I should try out more from the range. Would recommend to anybody to try it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really liked this. The smell was great and it moisterized the ends and it didnt leave my hair greasy or oily. The packaging is rather small and kinda expensive but its worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Back when this first came out they only had one version and I found it to be really heavy, waxy, and coating. But now they have more versions, and I bought the "light" version for fine / brittle hair. I adore it! It's not heavy at all. It adds shine, makes my hair soft, and doesn't build up. Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I loved this stuff. Somehow, it lasted me 2 years! It smells so good & I love the packaging. It's more of a serum than an oil, and I liked to use it on wet hair, mostly on the ends and whatever's left on the roots to smooth the frizz (a tiny bit only). This smooths my hair, reduces frizz & makes it soft and shiny. Like any hair oil, you have to be careful not to use too much or your hair could feel sticky & weighed down. Sometimes I would use it on dry hair if I had any frizz and it worked fine. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by daemonicblackcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after trying the accompanying shampoo and conditioner. I use a dime-ish sized amount every night before bed and wake up with soft and smooth hair. Before I bought this I had a hard time finding a product to put in my hair at night that would keep my sheets from sucking all of the moisture out of my hair and still not be greasy enough to give me pimples. (I know this problem could've also been solved by a satin bonnet, but I get night sweats). I don't like the smell of it on my hands so I do wash my hands after using the oil. It doesn't seem to have much of a scent on my hair and my pillows don't smell any different.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG the smell of this is SO amazing!!!!! I love it!