Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 4/7/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loooooove this oil! I put it on every time I get out of the shower and even before bed on dry hair. Its great! My hair absorbs it all. It makes my hair soft and hydrates it. My hair used to be so dead and dry from all the damage,but now the ends have come back to life since i've been using this ! My hair now has curls at the ends ! This stuff is amazing!

on 3/30/2015 5:16:00 AM

I bought this product after all the online reviews..... It is amazing!!! Smells incredible, is easy to distribute through the hair, and makes your hair so beautifully smooth (especially after a shampoo & conditioner) It also lasts for ages, as a little goes a long way.

The packaging can tend to get annoying, as the excess oil can get stuck in the lid and around the opening (though this is so minor I would not worry in the slightest- it doesn't change my opinion on this product at all) It is kind of expensive, but it is definitely worth the price...... It makes your hair look and feel AMAZING.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants smoother hair without the pain of paying too much or going to any ridiculous lengths of time.

on 1/6/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So I picked up a sample of this on my way out in the check out line and I am so glad that I did that day. This product is my staple everyday hair product. I get out of the shower and apply a small amount to my damp hair starting at the ends and then I blowdry my hair or curl it or flatiron it, it makes my hair look super moisturised and healthy. Went back and repurchased it again!

on 12/21/2014 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this oil (I enjoy most of the oils that Organix has). It smells absolutely fabulous. Very easy to distribute evenly throughout hair, especially when used after a shower while hair is damp. Great for softening hair and helping to loosen any tight knots. Doesn't make my hair have that greasy feeling. It leaves a nice shine.
Only downside is the bottle. I wish it were in a pump so that I could better control the amount of oil I want. But no other complaints.

UPDATE: Been 3 months and I've come to realize that this is what is giving me back-acne and acne along my hair line.

on 12/5/2014 7:05:00 AM

I love this product and would definitely repurchase this! After i take a shower, i will run this product unto my hair before i towel dry it.. My hair is naturally frizzy and dry, but after using it, i dont need to flat iron my hair because it feels soft and looks smooth ;)

OMG I love the way this oil smells!!! I can't even describe it, it just smells luxurious and amazing haha. I only apply to wet or damp hair because if I apply to dry hair, it makes my hair look REALLY oily, it doesn't really absorb into the hair very well unless your hair's wet or damp.. I usually put it in after showering and towel-drying my hair. The smell lingers for a good amount of time, especially if I leave my hair up in a bun while it's still wet... I just can't say enough how great the smell is.. I definitely recommend. It makes my hair soooo soft and silky... Love love love.

on 10/26/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I run this through my thick hair, and leave it in, after I shampoo and condition.

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil makes my hair silky soft and manageable (no flyaways) from the moment I remove my towel from my hair to blow-dry and style.

The bottles I purchase are clear, but it is the same product as the blue bottle pictured. Organix makes one for dry, coarse hair, and one for all hair types. I have purchased both over several years, and am currently using the one for all hair types. This product is wonderful.

UPDATE - I have found, in addition to using this on my hair when it's wet, a small dab of oil after my hair is dried and styled makes my style last longer and hair more voluminous.

on 10/2/2014 9:24:00 PM

Love, love, love this, it makes my hair amazingly soft, shiny and healthy!!! Have repurchased over and over and will continue to do so.

on 7/29/2014 1:49:00 PM

nothing special except it is not greasy and make it easy to untangle and comb hair.

on 7/27/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this stuff on damp hair and it's so nice and silky after I blow dry! It doesn't feel weighed down at all. The gold bottle and the packaging it comes in were very appealing to me (shinyyy). You don't have to use a lot of it, and I have a feeling the bottle will last me awhile too!

Top Rated Organix Products