Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/27/2014 12:05:00 AM

My sister has this palette and she has good taste so I thought I'd buy it. Terrible eyeshadows. All of them were super chalky. I used the urban decay primer and it still was super sheer, chalky and flakey. I looked up pictures of other people's swatches and it looks way better then my palette. Well, you get what you pay for I guess.

on 2/24/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Horrific. So chalky so un workable even with a primer or Mac paint underneath. I can't understand the good reviews for this. One shade looks like Mac trax. Once put on looks like murky muddy un even purple. I've tried several different tequniqes of applying nothing works. This thing sucks!!!! F- don't waste time or money on this.

on 1/19/2014 8:11:00 PM

I don't know why, but this didn't give me much pigmentation - I don't know if I got a lemon, but this doesn't show up as rich as the other color icon 8-pans. The colors are still beautiful, and extremely affordable. It takes me a while to build up the colors to my desired look, but I am willing to spend another $5 and see if it is just my palette that sucks, or all the petal pusher palettes

on 1/13/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this palette!!

on 12/12/2013 4:18:00 PM

Horrible tacky purple eyeshadow. Can't use this at all.

on 11/26/2013 9:21:00 AM

Refer to Barbiedolls review, it was spot on. The colours in these pans do not go on as you would expect... the colour doesn't match the pan, weird. LOL.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For a WnW shadow palette, this is very impressive. The colors are attractive, the payout is great especially with the dark shades, and there is no fallout. The texture is not as buttery as the high-end shadows, and the highlighter shades are a little chalky...I'd take off half a lippy if I could...but given the value of this palette, I'm leaving it at 5.

on 8/26/2013 12:25:00 AM

Great, like the other color icon eyeshadows. Super pigmentation, creamy, bendable. Can't beat the price. Buy it!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Excellent! Beautiful colors that compliment one another well which you can create deeply smoldering smokey eyes or a fun, light daytime look with this palette. I am SO in LUV with Petal Pusher that I plan to grab a couple more as soon as I go to Walgreens again. Great for beginners because the colors are embossed with where to place the shadows (crease, browbone, eyelid, and definer) to get your desired look. BIG UPs to Wet 'n' Wild for this creation because I am a DIVA on a budget and this defintely has given me versatility without breaking me...$3.99...that's right up my "MakeupAlley!"
~Adrienne Starr

on 6/24/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These shadows are great!!

The colors attracted me so I had to get it and so far I am loving it. These colors make my brown eyes stand out.

*I find all the shadows to be pretty pigmented and honestly fallout has not been a issue for me at all.

*The texture of these are smooth,they go on great!

*I will say that I have only used these powders with primer so I can't comment on how they are w/out primer...(I also use the WnW Fergie primer wich is awesome..you gotta read the reviews or try it if you haven't)

I'm simply amazed on how good these colors look and I have had quite a few ppl ask me what kind of shadow I was wearing cuz it looked really good and they were shocked when I said its WnW!! lol

I use lots of different shadows from the high end stuff like MAC to the d/s stuff like Covergirl and I will say the WnW shadows are almost up to the high end stuff its that good!!!

I like how WnW seems to be really stepping it up with their products! Total repurchase!!!