October 1, 2014 | 2015 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by deesoso

Horrible tacky purple eyeshadow. Can't use this at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ebbykins

Refer to Barbiedolls review, it was spot on. The colours in these pans do not go on as you would expect... the colour doesn't match the pan, weird. LOL.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

For a WnW shadow palette, this is very impressive. The colors are attractive, the payout is great especially with the dark shades, and there is no fallout. The texture is not as buttery as the high-end shadows, and the highlighter shades are a little chalky...I'd take off half a lippy if I could...but given the value of this palette, I'm leaving it at 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by AndieMc

Great, like the other color icon eyeshadows. Super pigmentation, creamy, bendable. Can't beat the price. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent! Beautiful colors that compliment one another well which you can create deeply smoldering smokey eyes or a fun, light daytime look with this palette. I am SO in LUV with Petal Pusher that I plan to grab a couple more as soon as I go to Walgreens again. Great for beginners because the colors are embossed with where to place the shadows (crease, browbone, eyelid, and definer) to get your desired look. BIG UPs to Wet 'n' Wild for this creation because I am a DIVA on a budget and this defintely has given me versatility without breaking me...$3.99...that's right up my "MakeupAlley!"
~Adrienne Starr

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

These shadows are great!!

The colors attracted me so I had to get it and so far I am loving it. These colors make my brown eyes stand out.

*I find all the shadows to be pretty pigmented and honestly fallout has not been a issue for me at all.

*The texture of these are smooth,they go on great!

*I will say that I have only used these powders with primer so I can't comment on how they are w/out primer...(I also use the WnW Fergie primer wich is awesome..you gotta read the reviews or try it if you haven't)

I'm simply amazed on how good these colors look and I have had quite a few ppl ask me what kind of shadow I was wearing cuz it looked really good and they were shocked when I said its WnW!! lol

I use lots of different shadows from the high end stuff like MAC to the d/s stuff like Covergirl and I will say the WnW shadows are almost up to the high end stuff its that good!!!

I like how WnW seems to be really stepping it up with their products! Total repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Jenefour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was hesitant to buy this bc of the crappy reviews on here but really wanted to try it bc of the colors. Having green eyes the purple shadows really make em' pop. Anyways, the colors are really pretty but the pigmentation or lack of I should say, sucks. Even with my UD primer the color doesn't show that great. However, I did try them with one of NYX jumbo eye pencils as a base and then put the colors on...That kicked a$$! They're really pretty colors on!!!! Kinda surprised these aren't pigmented bc the WW comfort zone is super pigmented. In a way its okay they're not pigmented bc they go on light and more natural looking..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by teatreemint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been trying this palette for about 6 months now. I immediately liked it due to the $5 price, but I have now realized that this palette is almost useless because the shadows have so little pigmentation and the fall out is pretty bad too. You will need to wear decent primer if you want even a little color payoff. Even with the black shade, you have to coat it on over and over again just to reach dark grey.

But when you realize that you get 8 pretty large pots of shadow for only 5 bucks, and that the L'Oreal, Maybelleine, and Covergirl displays right next door to Wet n Wild sell *individual* shadows for a higher price with the same low pigmentation and fall out issues, then you realize that this palette is not all that terrible

The comfort zone 8-pan is still amazing though, it's a shame WnW couldn't keep the quality up with the other color icons.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Some of the reviews on here are harsh... almost like your expecting wet-n-wild to be MAC or something. Honestly, these colors worked well and made my greeN eyes pop and look beautiful. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for, but sometimes (with wet-n-wild in particular) you get lucky... you spend $5 on something that looks like a million bucks. This pallete was impressive and worked really well for me! Just remember to apply a good shadow primer (i like urban decays primer potion), and you can make most shadows (even if they arent $20 a pot) look beautiful, for the entire day, with little to no creasing! I love palletes like this because all the shades are right there, and your options are endless... you can make this work for the office, and turn that into a smokey eye- perfect for happy hour after work!