October 25, 2014 | 1425 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Christy1745

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have never used an eye cream that made me believe it was really making a difference, except for Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream, which I had a few samples of once, but never shelled out the $60-70 for a full tube. I have found that while this cream doesn't have the same delightful scent as the Eminence, it feels very similar and does a great job of moisturizing the eye area. It's too soon to tell if it's actually "working"/doing anything for my dark circles and fine lines, but for now, I give it good grades and it's a nice cheaper alternative to the Eminence.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by sfield00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye cream! The packaging is awesome because it comes in a pump. It increases the moisture in the eye area and is great before under eye concealers. I believe it's around $20 but lasts soo long.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by pm3222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Feels nice, but it stings my eyes. The company needs to fix that if they expect people to buy this again. I said I wouldn't buy this eye cream again (not as long as the eye irritant is kept in the formula), but I will use up the rest of the bottle even if it stings. I paid about $16.50 for it at ULTA (because I used one of their coupons). Without the coupon it's $20.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I never noticed a single difference from this. I really wanted to like it but nothing changed. The only thing I got from this was a stinging sensation under my eyes (no I didn't get it in my eyes, this was just from applying it). Over all I wouldn't suggest this to anyone.

Go to CVS & get their knock off of ROC's eye cream. It works so much better!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by RMutt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good, light and moisturizing eye cream. Not greasy or heavy. I would buy again but I think it's a little pricey at $22 CDN. Cute bottle.
EDIT: after using this I realized it was giving me milia. If you're prone to milia around your eyes, this might not be a good product for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE the 'Blueberry' line. I have all the blueberry products now (Serum, day moisturizer,, night cream, eye cream) This eye cream feels a bit 'thin' for lack of a better term. But it works. It doesn't leave my eye area a greasy mess as a lot of them do. One tiny pump does both eyes, above and below my eye areas. Sinks in. Feels great. No offensive smell. I've only been using it for 2 weeks -- and call me silly, but I feel like I see a bit of an improvement on my just started 'crows feet'. This is a keeper. (as are all of their products in my opinion!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the lookout for a good eye cream and this one beats every one I've tried at any price...hands down! It moisturizes incredibly well with no greasiness. My whole eye area stays beautifully hydrated all day with no reapplying necessary. I use this morning and night and can't believe the difference this has made at softening the fine lines and blurring the imperfections. Yes to blueberries is a new addition to the Yes to Carrots line but for aging skin. There is also a cleanser, a serum, a day and night cream, which I haven't tried yet, but plan to, and will update the review once I see how they perform. The eye cream, however, is truly amazing! In the 30 days I've been using it my eyes are lifted, super soft and feel like velvet. It's rare to find a cream that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. No stinging and no irritation! I've never had much luck with "all natural" products but this one is a raving success! Oh, and concealer goes on like a dream! The only thing I haven't seen is improvement on my dark circles but it doesn't claim to do that...and I doubt anything will. Previously I was using L'oreal's genesis line, and I loved that but it started to irritate my eyes and cause a little swelling and I believe they're discontinuing or reformulating it. I'm thrilled to have found this blueberry eye cream and will continue to use it as my eyes are looking better and better everyday! The products in this line are affordable, too. I found mine at a drugstore. I think The cleanser is $9.99 while all the others are around $20... and all come with a generous amount. Not bad for an eye cream that blows all the others out of the water...IMHO.
Edit 2-12-11: Still LOVE the eye cream! However, the other products in this line, serum, day and night cream, were too irritating for me. See full review. My face and particularly the skin around my eyes burned and became inflamed. I'm extremely sensitive too most products so please don't discount this line on my review. It's definitely worth a try if your skin isn't overly sensitive. I can't stress enough how incredible the eye cream performs. No sensitivity at all after using it for a little over a month and the lines/crepeyness have dramatically improved!
3/18/11-EDIT: I'm jumping for joy over the improvement in my whole eye area. I've been using this eye cream (morning and night) for a little over eight weeks and my lines are almost gone! The skin under my eyes and my eyelids are so much more smooth and hydrated...plumped and lifted. My eye makeup, shadow, liner and concealer look 100% better. I'm so thrilled to have finally found something that really works...and SO incredibly well! My girlfriends asked if I had filler and don't believe me when I tell them it's this cream that did the trick. Just purchased my second one so each container should last a couple of months. Not bad for $9.50 a month. Seriously good stuff!!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No