September 3, 2014 | 1328 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Rehab

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by 123456j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely texture with a gorgeous slightly shiny finish... sooooo beautiful and so easy to apply, smoooths on to your lid without ever pulling on your skin!

If you want to smudge it out as an eyeshadow you have to move quickly as it dries in a few seconds, and stays that way alllll day, which makes it great as an eyeliner, or you can just smudge it out a as an eyeshadow.

The color is this satiny-bronzey-taupe color which is so beautiful and compliments most skintones. And the lasting-power is phenomenal.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ural0000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty taupe-y brown that reminds me of Satin Taupe.
Does require a fairly quick hand for blending, but once it's on it's on for good - even without primer.
Makes a nice low-key EMU used just smudged around the eye or used in the outer corner with the shadow stick in Sin on the inner lid portion.
For evening I do the same and swap Sin for Midnight Cowboy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

These chubby pencils make GREAT eyeliners, even tho they are fatter than your average eyeliner pencil. The color is gorgeous and the line lasts all day on both my bottom and top lash lines. No tugging or pulling upon application, either. My only disappointment with this pencil was its lack of blend-ability when I tried to use it in my crease area. I even bought the Urban Decay blending brush that was intended to use with these 24/7 Glide-On Shadow pencils- but this stuff holds like cement-- once you place the color on your eyes... it ain't goin' nowhere! That characteristic lends itself to both positives and negatives for this product: On the plus side, this would make a very good eye primer, and it explains why it is such a great eyeliner for me. But on the negative side, I can't use it as a crease color or accent on outer lids because I find it impossible to blend the lines out. When I tried using it on my lids as eyeshadow, I wound up having to remove everything on my lids and start over again because the application of Rehab ruined my EOTD. For that I deducted a point. I still think this pencil is worth owning, and I would definitely recommend it to people for use as eyeliner or eye primer.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Thena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Currently my HG liner/shadow. I own a couple of the liner pencils, but I just like the texture and consistency of these shadow pencils more. As with the pencils, this doesn't smudge on me like 90% of the eyes products on the market does. I can sharpen this to be thin and it goes on smooth like the other pencils too, but the pigmentation is lovely. This colour works with everyone, day or night. I use it very minimally to line my upper lid for the day and maybe lower for the night. I will sometimes smudge it up to my brow, inner and outer eye areas so that the glitter goes over all my lid then reapply for a firmer line. These pencils last awhile and for the quality of the product is worth the price especially for someone like me who doesn't wear a lot of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love using this for lining the upper and lower lash line and smudging it out for an easy daytime look, which is generally how I use this. I can't really add to what has been said about the colour other than that this could look great on anyone; it's one of those "universal" colours, imo. However, forget about trying to use this over another powder eyeshadow, as it does not work at all! Maybe it's because I'm inexperienced with eye makeup in general but I tried applying it into my crease over MAC Wedge and it just wouldn't blend, no matter what I did. However, the colour and consistency is so lovely that I will not deduct points for that fact. I am looking forward to trying out the other colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am already planning to buy Midnight Cowboy after falling in love with Rehab. This makes a great pencil for lining the waterline, smudging under the eye, and as a shadow. It smudges pretty easily if you do it quickly (not so easily once it sets, but thats great cuz it lasts for hours!). I even used it as a deeper base for other shadows. Its an awesome browny-plummy-taupey shade that makes my blue-grey eyes really pop. Now I can't wait to try MC and all the other shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by efrazier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love to use this as an eyeshadow base. The color is similar to MAC Satin Taupe. It's like mixing Satin Taupe with UD primer in a pencil form. I have used this under my MAC pigments and it makes my eye color last all day and it makes the color pop. This is a must have item.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I didn't know what I missing until I found these e/s. These are super creamy and can be smudged really easily, plus it stays put when applied over the UD eye primer (original). The colour payoff is incredible! I also love the fact that I don't need to carry my e/s brushes along as these are so utterly travel friendly and just my fingers will do to smudge them. I am in total love with these e/s. I have the following colours which I totally love. Total repurchase always.

Narc = mossy green e/s
Sin = champagne e/s which i use for highlighting when using Narc and Rehab
Rehab = beautiful neutral brown that is not too reddish or orangish or dirt brownish
Delinquent = purple with golden flecks of shimmer
Morphine = light purple that i use mostly for highlighting when using Delinquent

April 2013: Returned all of them even though I loved the colors because for some reason they weren't as creamy anymore and it resulted in a lot of tugging of my eyelids which i'm not happy about. No repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by theclassics21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love these pencils! This color is a beautiful brown with a hint of plum that makes by blue/gray eyes pop! I have fair skin and red hair so sometimes black looks too harsh on me, but this color is great for lining during the day and as a all over shadow for night. The lasting power of these pencils is also quite amazing. I put on my make up around 7:30pm and forgot to take it off before I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning my eye-makeup was still near-perfect after a long night out. Buy these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am really loving UD's 24/7 Shadow Pencils (I've got 3 now...nearly sprung for a 4th - Midnight Cowboy - but it was just too glittery, although the glitter stays put which is a huge point in its favour).

Rehab is my 3rd shade of these pencils (I've got Narc and Wasteland) and I can honestly see them becoming my "go to" eye product - for shadow that stays put, for a base to use to intensify powder shadows and also for lining. As liners, they actually STAY PUT and don't smudge, unlike my experiences with the 24/7 liners! Rehab is a lovely sort of soft plummy brown - think MAC's Satin Taupe or UD's Toasted powder eye shadow (only a bit more intense). I love the fact that these shadows stay put even without a primer underneath. They do set quickly so you have to work fast if you want to blend them but that's a small price to pay for such delicious colours and pigmentation and such long wear.

Because these are soft (and so don't drag when you apply them), they do need frequent sharpening so do invest in a good "fatty" sharpener (I got UD's Grindhouse, just to "do right" by the pencils). I would very much prefer these to be twist ups, like MAC's Greasepaints and that is my only quibble - the "packaging". If you are looking for something that is long-wearing, versatile and delivers beautiful colour, do yourself a favour and get one of these! ( I also bought one for a friend in Sin - that's her favourite eye shadow and so I thought she might enjoy the pencil).