Lioele Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

4.1

Water,Phenyl Trimethicone,Titanium Dioxide,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor,Talc,PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,CI 77492,Sodium Citrate,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Butylparaben,C I77491,C I77499,Fragrance,Cyclomethicone,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Disodium EDTA,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide ,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate ,Hexyl Laurate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract ,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract ,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract ,Citric Acid

on 10/5/2012 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This BB cream is definitely the smoothest I've tried. Good for oily skin, and blends very well with my olive skin. I just wish the coverage was a little bit better to hide my hyperpigmentation marks. Otherwise, a good BB cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Cannot express in words how much I love this BB cream! It's the perfect amount of coverage and blends well with my skintone. This Bb cream looks grey when it's out on your hand but t blends in well! There is a very nice cool feeling to the skin. Try it out it's worth the price! I'll repurchase this soon, I'm running out!

on 10/1/2012 1:29:00 PM

I enjoy this BB Cream, but it does not give me much coverage at all! I always mix it with a thicker, more full-coverage BB Cream when I use this. It is cooling on the skin, but for some reason I feel like my skin has gotten used to the cool feeling so it doesn't feel like anything anymore! Not sure if it's worth the price.

on 10/1/2012 1:20:00 PM

Before I begin my review, I'd like the share my experience with this BB cream~
It has been 2 years since I first started using this, at first if I were to review it, I would probably give it 2/5, because I was using it wrong, and the cover was quite uneven on my face. Now that I've gone back to it, I've had much better results. I find it better to pat it onto your skin rather than rubbing it in circular motions so the 'water molecules' don't form.
And onto the review. :)

First Impressions:
So I ordered this from ebay (cosmetic.love), Korean sellers do amazing packaging so this arrived in perfect shape. The box is lovely, in a Cinderella-blue colour, matching the packaging of the actual BB cream. I would have preferred this to have a 'pump' like Lioele's Beyond the Solution and Triple the Solution.

Coverage:
Unlike most BB creams, which tend to be quite thick, this claims to have a light coverage - which is does. One layer of this is not enough to cover any blemishes like acne scars or dark circles, but it will even out your skin tone, any additional coverage needed should be achieved with a concealer. This will help keep your face feeling light throughout the day with only trouble spots having heavier coverage.
Shade:
I'm quite fond of the Lioele BB creams because they have a peachy undertone instead of greyish ones that claim to 'adjust to your skin' It is slightly lighter than Beyond the Solution, and gives more of a dewy finish.
Lasting Power:
Despite having light coverage, this lasts all day with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (: This doesn't oxidize too much, the colour is still pretty much the same 8 hours from when I first applied it. But this is not waterproof, as someone else stated. So it needs to be set with finishing powder~!! x
Overall:
Lightweight feeling, enough to even out your skin, and the price is good for what you get. Definitely recommended.

Hope this helped you curious people x

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

First off, I love, love, love the Lioele packaging; it is so pretty and princess-y. (The brand is actually based around a Cinderella-ish concept btw) It does exactly what it says it does; moisturize. Also the coverage is good and the SPF 27 is a plus. What I'm really disappointed in is the colour selection; there is none! This is only good for people with fair skin. I understand that this is a Korean product targeted at a more east Asian oriented market but really? It could also have to do with their obsession of fair skin and all. This goes for all Lioele makeup; they only have limited colour, the BB creams only have one and the Skin Fix there are two shades both for fair skin. All together it is a good BB cream but I doubt it's the best, definitely light, moisturizing and good coverage.

on 8/8/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the lioele water drop bb cream gives light to meduim coverage, so if you bought this, you would need to use colncealer to, but the lioele beyond the sulotion bb cream gives medium to full coverage and you dolnt need to use concealer, but water drop feels better on my skin, and its more cooling and moisturizing. it also feels light. beyond the solution feels a bit more heavy on my skin. so overall lioele water drop bb cream is a great product, and i would absolutely buy it again.

on 6/14/2012 12:46:00 PM

I wanted this bb cream very much and I found it at a good price on e-bay. But...I was very dissapointed to discover that it contains parabens!! More, I don't like how it smells, even if it's not a strong smell, still don't like it. Otherwise, it's a good cream, my skin feels nice with it, it's not oily at all and the coverage it's very natural and exactly what I wanted. I won't repurchase it because it contains parabens, but probably will use the one I have.

on 5/24/2012 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My skin is really dry and normally any foundation I use dries my skin up and makes it patchy. So I was so glad my friend recommended this to me!

It gives really light coverage so I would recommend it to people with okay-good skin and only want a more even skin tone etc

It doesn't come in many shades and it suits a pale skin tone, gives a slight grey cast but it's not too noticeable.

I use this everytime I go out and it has never dried up my skin! :)

Only thing is you have to get it online or when I go to HK

on 5/8/2012 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream really matches my skin very well. I like it's texture it's very light and smooth; it feels as if i"m not wearing makeup, it's also very moisturizing on my skin. Since it is water based i can layer it on a few times (2 layers+ powder) which is a good thing because it does not provide too much coverage. Overall it's a good alternative for people who feel like other BB creams are too greasy or thick.

PS The color is unlike other BB creams, it's a bit darker coming out of the tube and it does not leave a grey cast.

on 5/2/2012 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! It suits perfectly with my skin tone and I don't have to apply layers of moisturizer, sunscreen, etc. It also has pretty good oil control, perfect for summer use.

I bought mine at www.skinluxx.com (cheapest I could find online) with three free samples!