April 19, 2014 | 858 users online

Treatments - Moroccanoil - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh thank the Lord that they created a less staining version of this product for blondes! Love this product - tames frizz, makes my hair so shinny and smells fantastic.

I must disclose I notmally don't wash my hair everyday and if I use this in my hair, I must shampoo the next day, Even with dry shampoo, my hair looks way too greasy and my hair isn't even fine! Still, this is a wonderful product for wearing your hair curly and straightening.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by primavolta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Light version of Moroccan oil for about 6 months now. I read a lot of stuff online about how using it would ultimately make your hair look naturally duller, but I haven't noticed that when I haven't used it, to be honest. I have fine waist-length hair that tangles very easily - I find giant dreadlocks in the back of my hair after washing it only a few hours previously. This product works great on damp or dry hair. I usually do two pumps in my hand, run it through my hair, and then brush my hair out. Leaves my hair looking smooth, shiny, extra long, and tangle free!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by bridget88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can never be bothered with hair treatments, but my hair has been bleached quite a bit over the past few years and my hairdresser recommended this to me. At first I was a bit reluctant because my hair is naturally quite oily, so I didn't want something that would make it even worse. I was also a bit concerned because of the price. But I've been using it for over a year now and I LOVE it. I just put a small amount in my hair when it's still damp, and my hair is so much healthier now. I will definitely keep using this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I work at a beauty salon that sells nearly every high end hair product on the market. We gets tons of samples and I buy quite a lot due to my 50% discount, so I have been lucky to try many different kinds of hair serums.

Some of these include Redken Argan-6, Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops and Skinny Serum, Biolage Smooththerapie Camellia Serum, L'Anza Healing Oil, One 'N Only Argan Serum, It's a Ten Keratin Oil, among others.

I have long blonde hair so I chose the Light treatment. I put it in my hair when it is wet and let it air dry. I am left with beautiful, frizzless, silky, shiny hair.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by avah02115

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! The girl at the reception desk at the salon where I buy most of my products (I haven't gotten any actual services done there yet, because they're so expensive, but I think I'll start because I'm really happy with their service, and the salon looks awesome!) talked me into getting this instead of the regular Moroccan oil that I was holding. I have naturally dark blonde hair with highlights, and it's dense, but fine. She has similar hair texture wise, and said she loves it even more than the original. I've been through 2 bottles of the original, so I was a little skeptical of switching, but oh my goodness I am so happy I listened!! This is the bomb! It makes my hair so incredibly soft and shiny, detangles even better than the original on wet hair, and can be used more freely on dry hair without ever worrying about it getting greasy. Also, my hair is wavy, but that wave can easilly get pulled out. A lot of serums pull out the waves and make them just look weird. Part of the reason I love the original Moroccan oil is because it does not pull out my waves, but the light version takes it to another level, they seem extra big and bouncy, like they were made with a curling iron. Anyway, bottom line is that I love this product, it makes my hair so healthy, soft, and shiny.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was in shop the other day looking for magic products for my super dry frizzy hair. The lady recommend this and i am glad i have it now.
I moved to UK 5 months ago and this was disaster for my hair. Hard water and weather make my hair look worst than ever. There was no matter what i use my hair will look just awful after wash until i start this. Really make huge difference for my hair. After wash i will let my hair air dry about 50% and then apply this from ears down. After my hair is dry is much softer and i notice there is not much frizz. Also my ends look much better now and when i use this my hair always looks good the 2nd day as well.
You must be careful to not apply to much. I have thin-fine ( shoulder length ) hair and i only use peanut size for myself.
The don't think this is $$ at all as you use so little each time and the bottle last long long time.
The only thing i really hate is the packaging. Is heavy glass bottle and if i am going to travel the bottle is always leaking.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Calicupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Works for my naturally thin hair. It also works when I have my keratip hair extensions in to keep them smooth. I dont love the way its packaged, it should have some sort of pump. I also think I could proabally find a dupe thats cheaper. But my stylist thinks this is one of the best products I could use on my hair extensions so ill take the professionals advice and stick with it for now. I just put it in my hair when I get out of the shower and a little after styling to smooth any flyaways down.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by LivvyRose94

I like this! But it's easy to over use. I use it on damp/wet hair and dry with my hairdyer - because it acts as a protectant and a smoother. Sometimes if I over apply my hair looks greasy, but going outside with wind/sun clears this up. I did dye my hair dark brown (over blonde) and as this acts as a blonde toner, it faded the color really quickly - so don't use if you dye over blonde hair. I picked this one as it's supposedly for fine hair (which I also have). HOwever, I would buy again as I'm going back to blonde.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

Love this stuff! I bought this off of amazon and it came with a pump so once I got it I took off the cap and attached the pump. The pump is great instead of having to take off the cap and put it back on time and time again. Lazy I know, right? But it has a lock on it also. Now getting the the oil itself...this stuff has drastically helped in the improvement of my hair besides nioxin. I apply this about 15 min after I get out of the shower when my hair has dried a little. I start with the ends and work my way up to the middle of my hair then use a teeny bit to run through the ends of my bangs. I can't get enough of how good the smell of this is. It has a musky smell to it. I got the light version because I have fine hair that's colored and high lighted but I have LOTS of hair. This stuff moisturizes but doesn't make my hair feel heavy at all. This stuff is pricy but I will still repurchase anyways because it works for my hair. My ends look more healthy when I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

This is the single product I would choose to have with me if I was deserted on a island. One use, and my hair feels incredibly healthy and strong. The long term results are nothing short of a miracle for my hair, which tends to grow brittle and dry once it reaches a certain length. With Moroccanoil light, my hair looks healthy; despite the fact that it is longer than it has ever been, and that it has been bleached. I used the original Moroccanoil for a few months before dying my hair blond. I noticed the original added brassiness to my lighter hair. I'm so glad that I've found Moroccanoil Light - it adds all the shine and strength without the brassiness! I LOVE Moroccanoil.