L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This just fails me. When I apply it under my eyes for to conceal, white flecks appear on my face. This happens not once, but every time I try to make this concealer work. I am not too sure if this is just for the particular shade that I am wearing cause I am seeing many good reviews about this. And yeah, this concealer creases showing the fine lines i have under my eyes. I added under eye primer and I did try to use different techniques of application but its unsuccessful. I don't have this problem with other concealers. Price range is obviously cheap but if it doesn't work for me then I will definitely won't repurchase them.

This is my HG concealer ~~
Omg you guys I can't even deal with how much I love this product!
And it is soooo cheap 💖 The coverage is just amazing and I use the darker shades for contouring. It Also blends very easy which is a big plus and Once it is blended it won't move or shift until you remove it yourself. I'll forever be restocking this product. <3333

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Several years ago I ran out of the best concealer I'd ever used and unfortunately the folk who made it decided to discontinue it. They reformulated it and it just wasn't the same. Why do they do that?!

Anyway, I was already browsing in the drugstore and lo and behold, my friendly Drugstore Makeup Expert Dude somehow directed me to this concealer. As a rule I don't use concealer for much. I've gotten lazy and some days I just can't be bothered to faff about with primer and foundation and concealer and undereye concealer and powder and ... you get the point.

So under the supervision of Drugstore Bloke, I picked up a couple of colours and since I had a coupon and ended up paying 75 cents for the two. Bonus - if they don't work, I can take 'em back to the drugstore for a refund or exchange even if I've used them. Awesome.

But do you know, this concealer gave me enough coverage that I didn't actually need to use foundation at all. I applied some blobs with my fingers, used my RT face brush to blend and buff, and finally swished some setting powder over my face and I was good to go.

I'm not entirely convinced that there isn't some sort of sorcery going on here because it makes no sense that a cheap - cheaper than cheap really - concealer has the ability to not only cover like a foundation but lasts for hours and doesn't oxidize on my skin, thereby keeping the Oompa Loompas at bay in the process. It's got to be unicorns and rainbows casting delicious spells of Drugstore Goodness upon us all. Or, maybe we're finally catching on to the fact that sometimes, paying for a big name and big price tag doesn't necessarily mean you're getting excellent quality and conversely you can find an incredible product that blows the rest out of the water ... for about 1/10th of the price.

Sounds good to me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought the orange corrector for my dark under-eye circles and the second darkest concealer for contouring.

Overall: Great price, I bought this from ACW.com and it cost me AUD$10 each (I overpaid). Still better than anything I'm gonna find in Australia.
The bristles are hard and not malleable at all. For the delicate under-eye area I recommend using a good concealer brush to apply and and a sponge you wouldn't be upset to ruin.
The consistency is thick and if you're contouring with this don't leave it on too long before blending it in with a damp sponge otherwise your wrist is going to get a hell of a workout.

Beautiful Bronze: Great colour for my darkest contour areas (I'm C5)

Orange corrector: This one was a bit harder to work with although the pay off was well worth it. You gotta use a small amount because if you'r using a light-medium coverage foundation on top chances are it the orange will overpower it slightly.
But it did reduce the appearance of dark circles so I was quite impressed. Didn't crease if set with good powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

this concealer is amazing. although they really need to rename or check their colour range i am quite pale and ordered 'classic ivory' online thinking it would be spot on but its quite warm and is actually perfect when i am dark fake tanned. this is a small concern but i will just buy more and have a trial and error with colour range. FYI i am NC20 in MAC

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am around NC25-30, and the shade 'Creamy Beige' PERFECTLY matches my skin tone. With this high-coverage concealer, I don't need to apply foundation or BB cream everyday. Just apply this on my acne scars and apply a bit a translucent powder and I'm ready to go. This lasts all day. I have a very oily nose and by the end of the day, there's still some concealer on it. But if you're already running low with this product, you have to squeeze the tube really hard. The packaging is a hit or miss because I love the brush that comes with it. Been using this for over a month and it doesn't break me out at all, and it doesn't accentuate dry patches.

Went to my Lawtons Drug store in the mall looking for a simple concealer and found this for about $4 bucks. Which was a great deal. I've used it twice now and I like the consistency. It covers alright, but I would mostly get this in a lighter shade and use this for contouring. I liked it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I heard about LA girl concealers while watching a Contouring/Highlighting tutorial. From the name , I gathered that this was one of those products only found in the US and that I would simply have to go without or find an alternative to. Surprisingly, this product IS available in South Africa at DisChem for about 30 bucks a tube.

Overwhelmed by the find and the less than R50,00 price tag , I quickly hunted for my shade (from a huge amount of options) and chucked a tube in my basket.

My experience with it was fair and quite acceptable for the price . I'd previously been using an awful concealer stick that left me looking dry, blotchy and flaky , so this cream textured concealer was just too tempting not to try. I popped some under my eyes and blended with my beauty blender and the result wasn't too shabby at all.

My only complaint would lie by the packaging. The tubes are far too small and my tube was left dented and empty looking after just a few uses . In my opinion , a bigger tube at maybe a slightly heightened price would earn this a five lippy rating !

Hands down, my holy grail concealer. These concealers made me swear off high end concealers. I was about to buy Boi-ing at Sephora and I didn't, and the next day I discovered this product. Boy, was I glad not buying that expensive concealer.

Okay, first off, props to L.A Girl for providing a huge range of concealers for every skin tone on earth. You can literally just pick one to cover your blemishes (I can guarantee you WILL find your exact match, mine is medium bisque), to conceal undereye bags, to contour, and to highlight--ALL from this concealer line alone.

The coverage is great, it doesn't flake throughout the day, and it covers your dark spots really, really well. If you're so inclined, you can even use this as a foundation when you're on a getaway and don't really feel like packing a whole foundation with a glass packaging.

They even have a color-correcting line of concealers, I've tried the orange one to even out the dark lines around my lips and eyes, and I can honestly say it works so much better than high end correctors with 1/4th of the price.

Definitely buy this and you can finally get a great concealer that won't make you have to miss dinner.

Awesome product, definitely HG material.

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products