July 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - Pro conceal HD concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this little baby at my hair supply store for a friggin $1.99. You can't beat the price or the color selection. It has the coverage of many of the high end Concealors I've tried and the longevity of them as well. I little bit goes a long way and make sure you work quick because it dries and doesn't move. I would set it with a powder just to keep it from creasing. I like the applicator but it does dispense a lot of product and just to keep it sanitary, I spray alcohol on it and wipe it down with a tissue.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this concealer the day before Valentines from a beauty supply store near my house and I love it. However I use it as a base all over my face just to blur my imperfections. I find that this is medium coverage that can be built up to full coverage. I have already repurchased this concealer just to have a back up for when I run out. Lately I noticed my undertone is more neutral/ yellow and my complexion is lighter from the season. I'm using Warm Honey but I feel that I can go 1 shade lighter than Warm Honey. So far I use this when I put on makeup on top of moisturizer and primer. I recommend if you can find a good color match.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jazmin3012

So cheap and awesome but I was so disappointed with the pictures provided and the online swatches looked nothing like they do in real life :(. I got medium bisque and I'm around an n4 in the loreal true match and if I am correct that is around an nw25 or maybe darker....so if anything around my skin tone go a shade or two lighter because medium bisque will look extremely dark and orange :(

I am probably going to repurchase just in a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by yettycraig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product. I've read lots of good reviews about it and am not disappointed at all. it conceals really well nd d blending is superb. t

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by annecalder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my hg concealer, until i found out that it was making my face break out into tiny bumps and EVEN CYSTIC ACNE. It is really disappointing considering that really loved the consistency and pigmentation of this concealer, and the cheap price of it!!! I would recommend this for people who do not have sensitive skin because some of the ingredients of this product can make your skin break out! I am now in search for another drugstore concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Nimraag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer for quite a while and I can never get that perfectly concealed look from it. First star off for the trouble with color selection. Youre better off buying the whole line and finding your color cause I bought two before I got one that somewhat matched me. Every time i put this on at first it looks ok then it just starts looking bad. 2-3 hours later its like it completely wore off. i don't think it is full cover and it does oxidize. i have very bad dark circles so it may not be so bad for people who need only a bit of coverage but it is not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by justanne

This is the only concealer I have ever repurchased not only because its affordable but because it works so amazingly well! My shade is in creamy beige and Whenever I want a full coverage look, I just use this over my bb cream & voila! Flawless looking skin! It's important to moisturize though cuz as with all other concealers, it has the tendency to take especially if you have dry skin. I don't use it on my under eye circles because I think I don't need to just yet but for blemishes, they work pretty well. I don't mind the brush it comes with because I dont use it directly to my face anyway so not much of a deal breaker really. This hasn't broken me out so until I find anything better than this, this remains my HG concealer. xx

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by andrea29111

Best Inexpensive concealer I've ever tried!!
I'm NC 20 in mac for reference and i think that this concealer in the shade natural is the perfect match, its super light and covers while still looking like your skin, i found that if i use this in the shade Nude (wich is very pink) cancels my undereye circles like no concealer ever has, and then i follow up with the shade Natural as i mentioned before, and this combo completely conceals my really dark circles, as for hyperpigmentation i wouldnt say it conceals everything but still really improves the appeareance of your skin overall without ever looking cakey.
The only downside of this product i would say is the lasting power, i find it fades rather quickly even on my dry skin, but despite that id buy this again without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by akarianhuntress

This is definitely nearing HG status!
What a wonderful little gem! I purchased this in Makeup Clearance Company in Auckland after hearing rave reviews about this and wow, this is great!

Colour Reference: MAC NC15-NC20. I got the colour Creamy Beige and it matches perfectly.

Pros:
- Large colour selection
There is 18 shades of this concealer. 18! That means there's a definite match for almost everyone. The shop I purchased this from had testers of every shade so there was not chance of me buying the wrong shade. Do note - the colour of the product in the tube and when you blend it out is a bit different. A few of the shades appear very pink/peachy but they change to a yellow colour when you blend them out.

- Full coverage
I have very acne-prone skin and most of my right cheek is covered in acne scars and spots. I hate having to apply 3 layers of foundation to cover everything. Instead, I apply a tinted moisturiser/BB cream to my face, then I abuse the heck out of this concealer. I dab on a whole lot of this stuff and the redness is gone. The scars are definitely harder to conceal, but with patience I can cover that up too. The best part is that it's not cakey.

- Packaging
It comes in a tube with a brush. The brush is pretty much useless. But the squeeze tube is hygienic and you don't have to dip your fingers into the product.

Cons:
- Lasting power
I don't think anything lasts forever on me. This product fades after 4-6 hours. I have oily skin, so this may contribute to it. Luckily it doesn't seperate and turn patchy, it fades gracefully.

- Doesn't cover my dark circles
This might be my problem, but if I don't use something peach under my eyes the concealer will turn ashy.

Overall? I love this product! I know it's really cheap in the US, but in NZ it retails for $12. Next time I would buy this product online now that I know my correct colour. Do try this out! It is amazing for such a great price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Update: ER, it creases so I'm deducting lippies! I work as a nurse and after 2 hours I glanced at the mirror & Gaaah!! Emphasizes non existent lines.. The quest for my perfect concealer continues... *sigh*

Another HG find thanks to MUA!

I've tried almost all the highly rated not to mention EXPENSIVE concealers (MakeupForever, Amazing, Benefit), nothing's impressed me as much as this! It covers my dark circles, doesn't crease....

The best part is the price! For only $3 usd each! Ordered mine from ebay. Bought 3 to get free shipping.

For reference, I'm NC25-30, pure & creamy beige are both perfect IMO. :)