L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

got this in the shade Natural. Really good medium coverage with one layer under the eyes. It can be buildable and with doing so you can obtain maximum coverage with this concealer. Since I have oily skin, I find this works well with my under eye area. The formula sets smoothly under my eyes, doesn't dry me out and it looks fairly nice. For how cheap it is, I am super impressed with it. The last drugstore concealer I tried was the Age Rewind from Maybelline (which is more expensive than this one) and it made my eye area burn like crazy. This one doesn't damage my sensitive skin.

The ONLY con for this product is that it surprisingly oxidizes like crazy when it finally settles into the skin. The shade Natural is a very light yellow undertone product when it comes straight out of the tube. When it is worked into the skin, it turns an orange salmon. So it does not illuminate the under eyes like I hoped it would. I may get this in the lightest shade next time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Words can't express how much I love this concealer. It's my HG undereye concealer! I've tried several concealers, high and low end, and this blows most of them away. It's creamy and the perfect texture. It's really buildable, and when you do build it up, it makes your skin look flawless. I wear one coat daily, but when I wear two or three, tons of people compliment how amazing my skin looks. I don't really like it for blemishes, but I've noticed that it doesn't make them any worse either. Highly, highly recommend.

on 5/7/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really enjoy this concealer.Found mine for $2 at a bargain store. Picked up creamy beige and its a nice neutral color. I dont think its too dry or too emollient. For the price and the coverage, it deserves an A. The brush can be a little harsh, so be careful :)

on 5/3/2015 11:29:00 PM

when i first got this concealer it was like a dollar something ($1.72 i think, it was a while back) it was really really cheap and i was a bit skeptical cause most concealers i find that are cheap don't always have the best coverage, but this has a pretty good coverage. It looks like it would be great for highlighting but for me personally it had too much of a pinkish undertone for my fair skin. (if they had a color lighter than the one i had i think it would of been a better match) So then i though instead of using it on the under eye area how about on the rest of my face? It was good for highlight the brow bone and to carve out the brows but NOT for covering blemishes. For me it made me break out in places where i didn't even have pimples to start with and i was pretty upset cause i did sort of like it. I would love to like this concealer but honestly it does my skin no good :(

But i mean it all depends on your skin type. My friend also bought this and she loves it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! Alright I'll admit, I just bought it today, but so far it's excellent. Firstly let me tell you - this literally MELTED into my skin! For reference I'm about an NC44 or NC45 and the concealer in the color Fawn matches my skin perfectly. When I was swatching it in the store I was afraid it might be too orange for my skin tone, but boy was I wrong. This is a flawless match. I'd also like to add that I'm a long time user of the MUFE Full Cover concealer and this sh*ts on it. It covers up my dark spots flawlessly and when I apply a few layers to my undereye it covers flawlessly there, as well. It's a nice consistency, not too thick or too thin, and blends like a dream although it dries quickly.

Some people have complained about the brush applicator but I don't see a problem with it. Who cares? At the end of the day the product inside rocks, they come in a great range of shades so you have a pretty good chance of finding your color, oh, and it's ONLY THREE DOLLARS!

Run to your beauty supply and get this. And pick up one of their great lipliners while you're there as well. I love LA Girl!

on 4/27/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love, love, love this stuff. It covers my blemishes like no other. I use it to highlight and it makes my skin look so smooth and picture perfect. I have a couple of colors I use to highlight and contour with but I mainly use it for highlighting. I would definitely recommend and the shade range is amazing.

on 4/25/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Best concealer I've used so far! I'm MAC NW47 and I use this concealer in the shades Toast and Fawn. I use it to conceal my eyebrows as well as my face and then set everything with some loose powder. The fact that they have a color for every skin tone is amazing and the coverage is perfect too. I can't believe a product this good is so cheap I just wish they sold it in UK drugstores because I have to order it online from the US :(

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Been using these concealers for 6 years now lol
Very high coverage, I find the best way to apply this concealer is with your fingers in a patting motion. Let it dry, then set with powder and it looks flawless. There are so many shades that you can't go wrong with finding one that suits your skintone, and shades for highlighting and contouring as well. On some packages it says cruelty free, but on others it doesn't. Strange....
Also, a little goes a long way. I find this concealer isn't the best for really hot weather and it will most likely rub off.. BUT, I haven't found any other concealer that does a better job and I've used drugstore and well as luxury brand concealers..
I am waiting for my Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer to show up, and will see if that holds up better than this.
I have the colors cool tan, warm honey, fawn, toffee and toast.
These used to be so cheap when they first came out lol, now some beauty supply stores sell them for CAD 10 .... I get it from my local beauty supply for CAD 3.99 so whatever, still dirt cheap to me.

on 4/20/2015 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Currently am not loving this concealer. I got this because Shaaanxo and many others were raving about this, but I don't see why. Firstly I got mine in shade Natural, which I thought would be a good match for my light-medium skin, but no, it's dull and darker than I had expected. My skin is not fair, and the next shade fairer than this definitely wouldn't work. Next I really didn't like the consistency, I didn't find it easy to blend. It looked dry and just didn't look flattering on my skin, I think this concealer would be great for people with combi/oilier skintypes. I also didn't like the packaging, it was difficult to get the product out of the tube after a few uses and that resulted in over-squeezing of product. The applicator didn't feel nice on my skin as well, felt like it was tugging. What I did like about this concealer was the price and the coverage. But it just didn't sit well on my skin.

on 4/19/2015 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I religiously used MAC's PLW to conceal anything and everything, but HATED how it creased under my dry eczeme-prone eyes.

I decided to try LA Girl Pro Concealer after its rave reviews, and I have not looked back since! This is my holy-grail! It ticks all of my boxes, AND it does NOT crease under my eyes (what???). It covers my dark-circles seamlessly.

The concealer is affordable, long-wearing formula, opaque and creamy, has extensive color range and is FAR better than any other concealers I've tried on the market. Thumbs up!

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products