August 23, 2014 | 1426 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - Pro conceal HD concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADE: creamy beige

PROS

- creamy
- pigmented
- shade selection
- long wearing
- easy to blend

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: I get these for $1.99 at my local beauty supply store. I would definitely pay more as the quality is up to par with more expensive brands. They're so creamy, pigmented, easy to blend, and long wearing. I'm not too crazy about the applicator, but it'll work. Creamy Beige is the perfect shade for my NC37 skin tone when used for highlighting as it has yellow undertones. It gives a nice brightening effect.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Toniannsunshinee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome!
I got this in toast and it is a little bit darker than my skin tone but it works fine since I always blend it out. It is very affordable and gets the job done. I use it for spot correcting and it works. 💖
It had a great consistency because it wear it for about 8 hours an it last but around 6 hours it might need a touch up. I love the brush applicator it sooo helpful but I wish there was more product in the tube. Overall it is an awesome product, try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love! I hate to be on the bandwagon...but...its an amazing product!

I purchased 5 colors because I did not know what shade would be best for what purposes. In general, I prefer light foundation coverage, or just concealer where needed and a light powder. I almost always wear concealer under my eye and I only wear brightening/highlighting concealer in the evening...so natural is my "to-go" look. I am approx. NC50 in MAC PLW, Deep in the Garnier BB cream, Caramel on both Revlon ColorStay and Maybelline SuperStay, and 4 1/2 in Dermablend Covercream (its a tad light but it blends perfectly under my eyes with a light powder and on my skin with a skin colored powder...and its my HG!). I purchased the LA Girl Pro Concealer in Medium Beige, Warm Honey, Almond, Fawn, and Toffee. Upon receiving the package I tested all 5 on the back of my clean hand...I loved the consistency. It is thicker than the MAC PLWC, but provides the same if not better coverage, and similar staying power. I applied a thin layer of each and allowed to dry...then did an hour of yoga, and rinsed a few dishes. The concealer stayed put through both, but washed off easily with soap. The first two shades would make amazing highlighters or under eye concealers for evening for my skin tone (only a thin layer so I dont have reverse raccoon eyes) or...what I am currently doing is...mixing with other concealers to brighten the undertone and increase longevity. Today I mixed my Medium Beige with my Amazing Cosmetics conealer in Deep Tan...now...the AC concealer provides great coverage, but it is a tan too dark for my under eye, and it creases...Medium Beige fixed both those issues. My under eye looks amazing! I plan to use Medium Beige and Warm Honey for those purposes. The Almond is my perfect under eye/dark circle shade...totally cancels out discoloration under the eye...and dries to a semi matte/matte finish and lasts through an 8 hour work day and a 1.5 hour hot yoga class. Fawn is a great color for all over my face to cover anything I want to hide, it has a yellow undertone to make it great for all over the skin...and Toffee is another discoloration color for dark marks but it is darker so it can be used under the eye alone on a natural day, or on the face to cover discoloration.

Madly in love...and cannot wait to purchase more!

For those that do not like the brush (I have no issue as I only apply on a clean freshly washed face) you can cut off the hairs and use like a normal tube of makeup products with no issue.

I purchased from ikatehouse.com for $1.99 each (I bought 10) and $3.95 for shipping).

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Do not get the hype with this product. Was excited to use it after hearing all the reviews, but it's just a cheap, badly made concealor.
Pros:
- Average at best
- Medium coverage
- Cheap
Cons:
- Annoying applicator which either dispenses nothing or way too much when squeezed out.
- Awful coverage: it covers pretty well but doesn't blend, and just looks like really obvious cheap concealor, it does not look natural at all.
- Personal: the colour just didn't match my skin, it was a very 'beige-grey' shade that made me look like I had been in hospital.

Wouldn't recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A nice cheap concealer to use that's light coverage. It didn't cover my acne scars or dark under eye circles. I needed my Mac studio finish concealer ASAP. It's not a re purchase for me, but if you need something affordable then try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This is my " holy grail" concealer. As, I have gone through so many concealers, and this one is the best I've ever found. I first found out about it on YT. After hearing so many people rave about it, I decided to give it a try. Because there were no stores around me that carried it at the time, I had to order from online. Let me tell you, I fell in love with this concealer after first use. It looks completely natural against my skin, it blends well, and it will last all day on my face, whether I happen to put powder over it or not. It doesn't crease or cake up. It comes in a variety of shades, which I like. Because sometimes, I like to switch up colors.

Currently, there is a beauty outlet store that just started carrying them. So, now, I plan to shop there from now on for these concealers. At this time, the colors I have are Pure Beige, Medium Beige, And Warm Sand. And, I do plan to expand my collection to include more shades. As, the line does carry 18 shades total. So, whether your fair to deep ebony, your sure to find a shade to match you.

Ladies, please don't sleep on this concealer. At my beauty outlet store, it sells for $2.99. However, if you do not live near a beauty supply store that carries it, you can always buy it online from ikatehouse, which actually sells it cheaper, for $1.79.

This concealer may be cheap, but it is wonderful. And, I'm so glad that I listened to the ladies on YT and decided to give it a try.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by azizzaeshe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. I have combination skin and oily skin in the places I need to apply my concealer, so it's GREAT that I don't need to apply powder over it. Blends so easily and doesn't show up as ashy on camera. Also is very cheap and I am all for frugality. I would definitely buy again. Wouldn't hesitate!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this little baby at my hair supply store for a friggin $1.99. You can't beat the price or the color selection. It has the coverage of many of the high end Concealors I've tried and the longevity of them as well. I little bit goes a long way and make sure you work quick because it dries and doesn't move. I would set it with a powder just to keep it from creasing. I like the applicator but it does dispense a lot of product and just to keep it sanitary, I spray alcohol on it and wipe it down with a tissue.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this concealer the day before Valentines from a beauty supply store near my house and I love it. However I use it as a base all over my face just to blur my imperfections. I find that this is medium coverage that can be built up to full coverage. I have already repurchased this concealer just to have a back up for when I run out. Lately I noticed my undertone is more neutral/ yellow and my complexion is lighter from the season. I'm using Warm Honey but I feel that I can go 1 shade lighter than Warm Honey. So far I use this when I put on makeup on top of moisturizer and primer. I recommend if you can find a good color match.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jazmin3012

So cheap and awesome but I was so disappointed with the pictures provided and the online swatches looked nothing like they do in real life :(. I got medium bisque and I'm around an n4 in the loreal true match and if I am correct that is around an nw25 or maybe darker....so if anything around my skin tone go a shade or two lighter because medium bisque will look extremely dark and orange :(

I am probably going to repurchase just in a different color.