The Body Shop Lip Care Stick - Cocoa Butter

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Flavor, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol.

on 8/5/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have gone through 3 of these chapsticks and I love them so much! I use this 2x a day (once in the morning and once at night after I wash my face); they keep my lips hydrated and kissably soft. It doesn't have any taste to it, which I prefer in a chapstick and has a light scent that goes away. My favorite thing about The Body Shop is that all of their products are not tested on animals and it is a cruelty free brand with vegetarian products; however it's parent company L'Oreal does do animal testing. I would buy this again if it were a vegan product but since it contains beeswax it's only considered vegetarian which in my book isn't bad but I am trying to buy vegan products after I am done using all the products I have now.

on 8/3/2013 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Oh my God. I'm so glad my friend told me to smell this thing when we were shopping at The Body Shop. This smells like real chocolate!! I was so impressed of how close this smell is to the real chocolate thing!! I instantly fell in love. They were having a sale when I visited the shop so I bought it for only 2,80 euros. I thought if it's not good I'm not gonna regret the money I spent so why not??!! I'm so glad I bought this lip balm. I was actually looking for a lip balm/gloss with a nice -natural, not cheap ,artificial smell- but I also wanted something that would be moisturizing. This works wonders for my lips,it is very moisturizing,it makes my lips incredibly soft and leaves them with an amazing taste!! Overall, it is very moisturizing for your lips,it,glides very smoothly,it is cheap,the tube lasts a long time and smells and tastes divine!!

on 5/30/2013 12:36:00 AM

My HG! I've tried every lip balm imaginable from very cheap to very expensive but this one always remains my favourite. Due to the harsh weather in my city, I need a lip balm that really works. This moisturizes perfectly, my lips are never dry when I use this! I use it morning and night, and it provides great moisture all day long! Highly recommend it!!!

on 11/1/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this! It smells wonderful (sweet, mild chocolaty scent) and moisturizes very well. My only complaint is my second stick went bad quite quickly - it stopped smelling sweet and now smells slightly rancid :/

on 10/5/2012 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The only lip balm that actually works. It leaves my lips soft and doesn't dry them out the way petroleum-based balms do. I'm definitely going to buy it again.

on 10/4/2012 11:36:00 AM

This is my go to lip-balm. This stuff can heal even the most chapped,cracked and dry lips even in the dead of winter. Although it is clear it leaves lips with a nice sheen and disguises flakes nicely .It is extremely moisturizing and you will see a definite difference within hours of applying it. This stuff is fantastic as well as being completely natural and organic.A must have for any beauty queen!

on 7/28/2012 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this lip balm, it doesn't seem to help my dry lips. I also don't like the way it looks, if you put too much on you get a white film over your lips and it is quite shiny which I hate in a lip balm. I'm not surprised I don't like it, I've never liked any of the body shop lip balms and its pretty expensive.

on 7/5/2012 12:32:00 PM

Finally found my HG lipbalm!
PROS:
- smell nice
- makes my lips soo smooth
- if applied at night, next morning you'll have lipstick ready lips
- for me, applying this 2 times a day is enough

CONS:
- pretty expensive (but worth the money)
- leavea white residue (but hey, i don't mind)

Definitely will buy this again

on 5/21/2012 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in a little Xmas gift set that my son got me several years ago and it is still going strong (I keep it in my bedside table and only use it at night). It's a pleasant product that really does help keep my lips soft and smooth. Pleasant, very light scent/taste of cocoa butter. And this stuff is also quite effective used on your cuticles overnight (really - I've done it when I've been too lazy to get up to look for a cuticle or hand cream). Nothing fancy in this lip balm, but it is really nice.

on 5/20/2012 4:16:00 AM

This stuff, hands down, is the most amazing lip balm I've ever come across! It smells absolutely decadent and moisturizes my lips like a dream! I have used this on and off, since I own too many lip balms to stick with one.. But this holds a special place in my heart for being a no-nonsense no-fuss lip treatment which actually works!! And the chocolate scent makes it all the more wonderful since I'm an absolute chocoholic! This is definitely a winner from TBS! :)

Popular Lip Treatments