April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Lip Care Stick - Cocoa Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by martha610

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The only lip balm that actually works. It leaves my lips soft and doesn't dry them out the way petroleum-based balms do. I'm definitely going to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sophiaharris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to lip-balm. This stuff can heal even the most chapped,cracked and dry lips even in the dead of winter. Although it is clear it leaves lips with a nice sheen and disguises flakes nicely .It is extremely moisturizing and you will see a definite difference within hours of applying it. This stuff is fantastic as well as being completely natural and organic.A must have for any beauty queen!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by sosu89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't like this lip balm, it doesn't seem to help my dry lips. I also don't like the way it looks, if you put too much on you get a white film over your lips and it is quite shiny which I hate in a lip balm. I'm not surprised I don't like it, I've never liked any of the body shop lip balms and its pretty expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by tirrche

Finally found my HG lipbalm!
PROS:
- smell nice
- makes my lips soo smooth
- if applied at night, next morning you'll have lipstick ready lips
- for me, applying this 2 times a day is enough

CONS:
- pretty expensive (but worth the money)
- leavea white residue (but hey, i don't mind)

Definitely will buy this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a little Xmas gift set that my son got me several years ago and it is still going strong (I keep it in my bedside table and only use it at night). It's a pleasant product that really does help keep my lips soft and smooth. Pleasant, very light scent/taste of cocoa butter. And this stuff is also quite effective used on your cuticles overnight (really - I've done it when I've been too lazy to get up to look for a cuticle or hand cream). Nothing fancy in this lip balm, but it is really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by aksharad

This stuff, hands down, is the most amazing lip balm I've ever come across! It smells absolutely decadent and moisturizes my lips like a dream! I have used this on and off, since I own too many lip balms to stick with one.. But this holds a special place in my heart for being a no-nonsense no-fuss lip treatment which actually works!! And the chocolate scent makes it all the more wonderful since I'm an absolute chocoholic! This is definitely a winner from TBS! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by sudi24

okay..i have definitely found my HG lip balm and i am so happy that finally my search for a great lip balm has come to an end. This lip balm moisturises my lips adequately and gives a little shine to the lips. Im not very fond of the smell but that can be ignored and dealt with only because the product is awesome. I think this lip balm is going to last really long as my lips hardly peel or crack any more and the moisturizing effect lasts a really long time!!! thanks body shop for this awesome product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this lip balm for a week and I really like it a lot! Could possibly be my HG lip balm!

It does not melt in the hot tropical weather (a major plus) and it only takes two to three thin layers to moisturise my lips for the entire night. The next morning, I just have to rub my lips a little and the dead skin would slough off! My lips would look moisturised, fresh and feel soft to the touch--just healthy!

I got this for SGD$9.90 but this product is really becoming a fast favourite of mine. I will definitely continue to repurchase this! I can even see myself using this when I enter university. It never looks greasy, never feels greasy but yet sufficiently hydrating.

A winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My lips are really dry and chipped, not surprising seeing as I live in a desert climate and the temp here reaches as high as 50c in the summer and a lowest of 15c mid-winter =/

anyway I've tried alot of products from the over the counter cheap ones to high branded lip balms in fancy packaging... and nothing still have those dry unattractive lips!!!

anyway I saw this one in the store two months back and added it to my purchases. I've really found my HG!!! seriously it really works wither you want it for prevention or treatment of already chipped lips, goes on smoothly and the packaging is a simple stick which I prefer to the more fancy potted lip balms.

it's costs around $8 over here which is kindda much for a lip balm but since it actually works I have no complains and will continue buying it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Andreaedge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my go to lip product for 4 years now. I love it and use this everyday!
Pros
prevents chapped lips or heals them if you already have them
nice smell and taste, think white chocolate
basic packaging
imo this should work for anyone

Cons
none, unless you don't like the smell of white chocolate