August 21, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by SheenBean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my all time favorite! It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I love that it is shimmery not glittery. I don't use the green side much, but use the browns everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

So cheap, so pretty, so pigmented. And it stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Collage909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this palette! The lighter colors are all beautiful, soft and shimmery (not glittery) colors, especially the right bottom one which is a gorgeous duo-chrome blue/gray/gold color. The packaging serves its purpose and I use elf brushes instead of the ones that come with it, but other than these small hang-ups, this palette is probably my favorite WnW one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful colors. A palette that all makeup lovers should own. The downside is the packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Trilliana01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a cheap palette, in Denmark it costs around 13 dollars. The shadows contain a lot of glitter and shimmer and it creases quickly no matter what primer you use. Even so, there are a lot of wearable shades. The most important thing to remember with this palette is to tap the brush before applying, as there is a lot of fall-out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by flygirl74

Amazing palette! Goes on smooth, very pigmented, the only thing better than this eye-shadow is the price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is a beautiful Earthy tone palette and such a bang for your buck. The colors are very pigmented however, I find it hard to create an eye look with this palette alone mainly because it's so shimmery. Usually I find that really pigmented shadows are harder to blend out so I can't wear these shadows without it looking harsh. Regardless, it's still a gorgeous palette and you create a more dramatic night out look especially with that unique duo chrome shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by barbiedolled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YES THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING, AND YES YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE.

After being disappointed in the Petal Pusher palette, I was hesitant to try another one of these... but oh my goodness, I'm so glad that I did! The difference between the two is night and day. This is everything that I wanted Petal Pusher to be.

I picked this up at my local Walmart for $5. The eyeshadows are creamy, smooth, insanely pigmented, and so easy to blend. The quality of these shadows is out of this world, it is SUCH a value. I typically always use an eye primer of some sort when I wear shadows, but I have worn this a few times without when leaving in a rush, and they apply just a nicely.

The Eyelid shade on the left row is the most perfect, beautiful peachy satin. It is easily my favorite color in the entire palette as it is something that I can just throw on my lid any day and know that it will add a nice subdued, pretty wash of color.

The Definer shade on the right row is drop dead gorgeous. I've heard that it is a dupe of MAC's Blue Brown pigment (I don't own it, so I can't confirm). The effect it has when the light hits it is out of this world; needless to say I am obsessing over that shade for night time looks.

Long story short, this little gem is definitely worth the adulation it has received - if you haven't gotten your hands on it yet, don't hesitate any longer! You will NOT be disappointed. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Doglover19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the UD naked 2 pallet about 2 weeks ago from sephora. It was a really good pallet but i returned it because i regretted spending 75$ with tax on it when i didnt even know how to use it. The local rexall by my house had this pallet for 5$ so i thought what the heck ill buy it! I honestly love it so much and the words on top are so helpful for me! Im def gonna buy the other ones!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by blahblahh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not the palette that will suit all your needs, but you need this in your arsenal. If you only love nudes and mattes, look away now. However, this is a must have if you:
1. Like a bit of subtle glitter
2. Always remember to tap your brushes
3. Wear eye primer
4. Are willing to use other brands to meet your need for mattes

Texture wise it's very similar with UD, so buttery and blendable. I think it's perfect for new makeup users because the blendability makes it good for practice and will give the opportunity to learn about one's own preferences.

Colour wise you might not use everything that this palette has to offer, but you can work with at least 60-70%. One thing that surprises me is the duochrome colour at the bottom right. I didn't know that a drugstore brand would offer that. So pretty!

All in all, this is not THE perfect palette, but it is certainly one of my darlings. I rotate my eye makeup regularly and I always get a new appreciation for WnW when the time comes to use it again.