April 19, 2014 | 1715 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - 8-pan Palette "Comfort Zone"

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by emlovable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This the best $5 I've spent at the drugstore. These shadows are amazing, and the colours are so so pretty! They look awesome alone, and even better on top of a base. Seriously, the pigmentation is comparable to Urban Decay. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

Recently added this to my collection and I gotta say it's already become one of my favorites. I've been eyeing the original naked urban decay palette but sadly I can't afford it at the moment but this has replaced my sorrows for the time being! Lol it's a great neutral palette and the eyeshadows are very pigmented, soft, buttery and last all day long on top of my essence primer. All 8 shadows have some type of a shimmer but it's not over powering. Check it out! Sometimes Rite Aid has wet n wild products for 50% off don't miss out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Yes. YES! Hallelujah it's five dollars, first of all. Second, crazily pigmented. Third, buttery soft. Need I say more? If you love neutrals, you need this in your life.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These colors are magnificent! I bought this when I was doing the $20 makeup challenge (I made it btw at 18.97 for my entire face !!) So anyway, the colors are gorgeous. The neutral/brown shades are great for everyday and the green shades can really turn your look into a night time type look. Wet n Wild shadows are very fragile and the packaging doesn't protect them well. But overall, these shadows are pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blend well. Good value at $5 too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by saramcmahon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It's inexpensive and looks great. I do not use the right side (the green) because I don't think it looks good on me personally. But the left side it's great. I use it everyday. It blend wonderfully and he's a nice shimmer that's not too sparkly. I would recommend this to anyone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GET THIS! Amazing colors! The bottom right color is amazing! I use it to line my eyes with a slant-tip eyeliner brush and it makes my brown eyes sparkle like black eyeliner never could do! The holographic nature of that color just reflects off my eyes! The combination of brown, purple, green, blue swirled in the dark base just is amazing! I use the darkest colors to line my eyes and usually the lightest ones as the lid colors (I don't pay much attention to the directions and just have fun creating a myriad of looks!) Feels like butter, blends like a dream! If you are to get one palette, no doubt, this is the one. It should be in every girl's makeup arsenal! And I got it on sale for $3.49 this week... talk about an amazing value well worth the retail price times 5! I don't really mind the case, but I'm super careful to not drop it for fear it will shatter into pieces.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by strakale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this palette, and use it regularly despite the fact that I own plenty of HE palettes. The colors are very wearable, but I find it to be a twist on neutral rather than just a traditional neutral palette. There are nice olives & a lovely duochrome included, which make it more than your average neutral shadow set.
The actual formula of the shadows is great- it's very soft & buttery and blends well. As other reviewers mentioned, there is quite a bit of fall out. I get a lot of fall out with my UD shadows (there's more in this, though), so I don't really mind that so much. I just tap off my brush & don't do my under eye concealer until after my shadow. I don't really see this as a negative, but it is something to take note of.
This palette is all very shimmery, which is the biggest downside to me. There aren't any blending shades, and I really appreciate mixing mattes & shimmers, so I need to add outside shadows if I want to do so. This is a bummer, since WNW does make great mattes & could've easily added one or two to this palette, but oh well.
Lastly, the packaging looks a little cheap & these shadows will shatter if dropped. For $5 (or less, since they're often BOGO at various stores), it's not a huge deal, but I don't generally travel with these shadows for this reason.
Overall, I think it's a nice addition to a collection and great for beginners and those who love shimmers.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If you don't own any of these eye shadow palettes....
Just know that I'm judging you, and you should immediately go buy some. Why?
BECAUSE THESE ARE LITERALLY THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME.
(Keep in mind that I'm a socially awkward, introverted teenager with little to no social life. So not much happens in my life. But still. These palettes are amazing)

I wear the shades in this palette every singe day, it is one of my favorites. Why do I like it? I'm so glad you asked.

1. CAN WE JUST GET A HALLELUJAH AMEN FOR PIGMENTATION?! Seriously?! These are as pigmented as the tears of the Queen Jennifer Lawrence herself. (and I'm pretty sure her tears ARE in fact pigmented. WITH FABULOUSNESS AND SASS)
2. The consistency. Bringing up this fact alone just makes me emotional. These eye shadows are such good quality, especially for the price. Speaking of the price...
3.JUMPING JEHOSHAPHAT THE PRICE. Even as the financially challenged teen I am, these are still cheap enough that I practically own every single palette. For the incredible quality of these, I, along with many other ladies I'm sure, would gladly fork over thrice (no, I did not mean twice-THRICE) the amount for each palette, and still think we were getting an amazing deal. That's literally how good these shadows are.

If you are not yet convinced, just let me tell you that Beyonce uses these.
Just kidding.
But I mean they're still really good.

23 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The hype is worth it!

I kept hearing about this palette and finally gave in a few months ago. Let's just say, I am in love. I mostly use the colors on the left side because the compliment the looks I like to do. The feel of these shadows are so soft and look so beautiful on the eyelid. I put these on my ELF primer and they lost me the whole day without fading, smearing, or flaking.

Sometimes I use a brush and sometimes I use my finger, both work great.

So glad I bought it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

I loved it when I first purchased it. But. It's not what it's hyped up to be. Nothing compared to lorac or urban decay. It has INSANE FALLOUT. and also I had it in my makeup bag, which I am VERY GENTLE WITH and the bottom right definer shade shattered and fell all over all my makeup and also got all over my pretty dress I was wearing. I really do not recommend this product at all. Very hard to deal with.