October 24, 2014 | 1702 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such pretty colors!! especially the bottom right color so amazing and inexspensive and great texture and blendable. for a great price. good for day to night. definetly check out! another eyeshadow hit from WNW!:)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by camelias

This is a terrible eyeshadow. It looked really good in the packaging and it was a good price. However, once you put it on the problems appear - (1) the colour is not that good. It's not pigmented, (2) whatever pigment it has doesn't go on evenly, it goes on clumpy, (3) it flakes after a while. Granted I wasn't using a primer but I don't use primer for other (higher end) shadows and they don't clump this this...

I really wanted to give this product a chance. But it just looks kinda cheap on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maravillosa!! Tonos tierras son mis preferidos porque resaltan el dorado de mi piel. Por el precio tener 8 sombras clones de las famosas Mac??? son igual de pigmentadas!! la unica diferencia es que son mas polvorientas pero si sabes aplicarlas con cuidado..Las amaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this so badly. It's raved about by beauty and YT bloggers alike. I looked the color, esp the peachy pink and the sage green. At under $5, the price is right, too. These colors are soft but the fallout is it of control.

I tried w/ NARS & Lorac primers and they made the colors gorgeous. They could not however prevent the colors from migrating to my under eye and creating a glittery mess by evening. Nor could they prevent the ungodly itching that each color gave me. I tried another WnW palette to make sure that it wasn't just this one that was faulty and had the same problem. Pass

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

Over all I love the W N W shadows. They blend every bit as well if not in some cases better than the expensive shadows, you can use them in conjunction with your other pallets, you can mix the pallets together for different looks and the best? The Pigment is awesome so saturated and the best? The price! Where can you go spend less than 30 dollars and have a pallet range that can rival most of the more expensive high end pallets out there.

I love the greens in this pallet. some are a little sheer so I have been using a cream pot either MAC Paint pots or Maybelline's to use as a base to bring out the lighter shades and it helps a lot. These colors also work amazing with the naked pallets to give color to an otherwise neutral look. If I use primer and base and a little fix plus I've gotten 12 hours out of these shadows. For the under $5 price even if all the colors aren't perfect you are still getting a lot for the price. The worst part, is packaging for me. The pallets are not easy to open without chipping a nail and if you are not gentle with the pallets they do break off easily. I suggest de potting if you can!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by CarlyJennifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love. There is a shade that is a dupe for macs blue brown pigment, it's absolutely gorgeous. Love the other shades also.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You need this in your life. Or well I did anyway ! These eye shadows are amazing for the price. You can create multiple looks with these 8 beautiful shades that very well pigmented and blend easily. I have a too faced pallet I rarely use which is a shame considering how much I spent on it. I've only has comfort zone a couple weeks and have used it more than the too faced pallet. Yes. Too faces is only a TAD more " buttery" ,but the comfort zone pallet I find is easier day to day to create stunning looks. There are really some beautiful shades in this. Especially the duo- chrome. Drool... I have walked by this pallet 100 time thinking ehh nothing special, ya right. Yes these are shimmer shades, but I love shimmer! Especially for summer. I find if I do all matte in summer I look all flat in summer. The packaging is nothing to jump up and down about but it could be worse. Just don't drop it, I could only imagine if I did, I would be on my hands and knees repeating " oh no,come on baby" trying to revive my comfort Zone. I would highly recommend this if you don't have any of the other pallets like the naked ones. And don't want to spend tones of money. Even if I had all of the others I still would pick this one up. Hey it's 5 bucks and they always have a sale going on. Run to your local walmart

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by melissawallshmakeup

This palette is great, i bought it in Dunnes Stores last weekend to try it out. It is highly pigmented and it comes in lovely colours! The price is very high considering the price in the US but theres not much you can do about it i paid 6.50 for it.

You can layer the colours as much as you want but try to use a good base, i use the Catrice concealer and it really helps the colours stick and last longer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by SheenBean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my all time favorite! It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I love that it is shimmery not glittery. I don't use the green side much, but use the browns everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

So cheap, so pretty, so pigmented. And it stays put.