Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/7/2015 11:58:00 AM

I live in Canada, and I found this at Rexall - it was the last one left! I really love the Eyelid colour on the left side. Day to day, this is typically what I reach for. EDIT: Some Walmarts still have big WnW displays - I visited 3 different ones within a week and they all had varying levels of displays. The Great Canadian Superstore has a display as well.

The colours in this palette are nicely pigmented. I'd been using a cheapy from a discount store previously that needed tons of product to stand out, and that didn't blend well. This Wet n' Wild palette is a real step up.

Eyelid Left, like I mentioned above, is beautiful and also easily blendable. I have a slight issue with blending Crease Left; it appears I need a much lighter hand than what I'm used to. The Definer Left colour is gorgeous, but admittedly I haven't use it very much as it as it is quite dramatic.

There is some definite shimmer to these, which I'm not all that crazy about (I prefer matte colours), but it's workable. I have only taken one mark off because I have not used the right side of this palette at all, and can't say I ever will. Edit: I did use it once, but the tone doesn't seem to look very good on my skin - almost muddy. Application was the same.

Application method: I use Urban Decay Primer Potion (which I have had forever - it's not in a squeezy tube) first, and use Eco Tools brushes to apply. Sometimes I will use a finger to apply if I am doing a blown out look, just on the lid.

on 5/30/2015 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Nice palette for everyday use. Especially for work, the colors are dark but neutral with shimmer which is what I like & need. It works well when using. It doesn't break apart or get chunky as powder tends to do. Very easy to put on & works well with any applicator brush.

on 5/29/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's my go to palette! The colors are super pigmented even without primer and glide on nicely. The duo-chrome shade (bottom right) is my favourite! This is great for achieving a gentle nude eye look with the left side. Highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a beautiful palette for under $5. Highly pigmented. Great variety. As great as all the rave reviews say it is.

on 5/4/2015 10:17:00 PM

This amazing palette is my absolute holy grail. one side for a day look...maybe a little nuetral smoky eye... or Go to the other side for something fun and wild. the last shade on the right...the blueish one? it's definitely something trendy and unlike any color I've ever come across. it's like a blue and a red. it's one of a kind and definitely stands out in all of the right ways. this whole palette is beautiful, and highly blendable. a definite steal for any girl.

BEAUTIFUL , the best eyeshadow I have ever used ..I live in country where good eyeshadows and MU brushes are the hardest to find for reasonable prices ..I have heard so much about the WnW eyeshadows but haven't found them here until they finally arrived to a place that I can pick MU from time to time ..This palette in particular deserves ten lippies , so soft , so pigmented , eight absolutely unique and amazing colours that create endless looks , so blendable , I hardly touched them with my brush and they went so strong and easy on lids , the photos can't do them justice , I am going very soon to pick up all the eyeshadows there.Did I mention the price was so good as well ...So happy :)

on 4/27/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I know everyone raves about the blue brown duochrome. And it is excellent, possibly the best part of the 8 pan. However don't neglect the rest of this lil guy. All of the colors are excellent. The consistency is top notch. Blends beautifully. I'm on my third - first I broke, second was a sad attempt to depot.

on 3/27/2015 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Beautiful palette! Except the packaging but I don't mind that! All the colors are very pigmented and show up well! :) No fall out far as I know! I would recommend this palette :)

on 3/3/2015 1:00:00 AM

I heard so many amazing things about this product but was disappointed with my purchase. I love the eyelid color on the left side--I use just the tiniest touch on my lid for a bit of sparkle. But the other colors don't look on my skin anything like they do in the pan. The darkest color on the right side was bizarrely two-toned in a really tacky looking way.

on 2/28/2015 5:06:00 PM

I am very conflicted with this product! It is great quality for the price you pay, but for a "comfort zone" palette, I only find myself reaching for two/three pans. I love the left side, but the right side is difficult for me to use. It just doesn't look great on my face, which is not the fault of the palette.

The packaging is alright. It's cheap plastic, but unless you're tossing it around, it won't break open or anything. It comes with a little dual-ended brush, but I would recommend using your own.

I would not repurchase this palette solely because I don't find myself using most of its colours. I would, however, buy a different palette from WnW.

Video Reviews & Tutorials