November 28, 2014 | 1204 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Faerilyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Do yourselves a favour and skip this eyeliner/lash treatment. I do like the concept and the packaging of the product. I honestly don't understand the good ratings on this product. Over the course of the last 2 months, I kept trying to give it a chance to work. But no matter how I try to use it, bareskin or on primer, the eyeliner would erase itself as I draw the line. And although the colour is "Ultra Black", the liquid comes out of the brush tip as GRAY. :( :( :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Light years better than the felt tip pen version. I have the brown shade and it is so deep and rich, it gives the perfect natural enhancement to my lashes. I have almost black hair and lashes and this looks practically black. I will be exchanging the felt tip version for this in black. Lovely, lovely liner. It applied so easily and got deep into the lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THE HYPE IS YET AGAIN REAL PPL!!!!!!!

On my third one and must say this product is killing it. I prefer it to my UD liquid liner, almay, Stila stay all day (GWIRL that does not stay all day), wetnwild, and MAC.

For the price, pigment, application - 4.5 stars for sure. What really gives it that extra spectacularness is how long it lasts. I'm in love!

I have not noticed an eyelash boost but I already have long lashes so that is perhaps for you to decide! I'm in it for the eyelining not the eyelashing.

GWIRL GO HEAD and by this you will NOT be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE liquid eyeliner out there. I've been using it for years. It's not a felt tip, it's an actual brush. It's very black and nice and precise. Will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only liquid eyeliner I use because the brush is so finely tapered. I can make the thinnest, darkest line with a swipe of this. The brush is flexible, so I can fill in winged eyeliner so effortlessly with this.

My cons to it might be specifically my problem. When I curl my lashes afterwards, with a curler, I get right on my eyelid to make a really tight curl. My perfectly sculpted eyeliner ends up transferring onto my curler and messing up the line I take time to make, even though the liner has fully dried. I found that getting an eyeliner brush dipped in black eyeshadow sets the eyeliner in place, but it's an annoying extra step. The other problem is that the brush dries up when I try to layer. I solve this problem by wiping the brush on a clean paper towel. Kind of a waste of product.

I've read that this is a dupe for Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner, so I would really love to try that out too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner I ever used! I love liquid eyeliner and this has an awesome felt tip that gives you the most precise line. You can make it thick or very thin and lately Ive been loving a really thin line. It's great for pros and beginners. I've been using this daily for several months and it hasn't run out or dried out in the least and it seems like it's gonna last me forever. The one down side could be that I need an eye primer or else this won't last all day but with a primer it stays put. Does it make my lash longer? I don't know, it hasn't hurt them in anyway so no complaints from me.The fact that this is so awesome and has lasted me so long makes me not so concerned that its rather pricey for a drugstore eyeliner. Very worth it and if it ever runs out I'll repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

My first liquid liner so I was nervous to use this, but it is really easy to get the exact thickness of line you want! Very back and lasts all day for me. I've only had a few weeks so I will come back to this review when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Aminsat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is STELLAR! I'm so glad I saw the reviews here :) The tip is so nice and precise but not so fine that it's cumbersome to create a thick line. The 'ultra black' colour intensity is really great, looks glossy and does not dull throughout the day. It draws on so smooth and can be reapplied without it flaking off, pilling or stinging like other liners. The best liner I have used by far, totally one-of-a-kind. Better in every way to Lancome Artliner and other liquid, gel and pot liners. I picked it up for approx $10 CAD at Shoppers.

As for the lash boosting abilities, I can't really tell but I had a mascara pull out lashes in the midst of using this liner so who knows. If I notice anything, I can update :)

Thanks MUAs for bringing this fab liner to my attention <3

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by aladie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! It is easier to apply and stays put all day without fading or flaking. As an added bonus, it truly has made my eyelashes thicker and longer! I love this eyeliner so much as it is, that I had forgotten about the serum factor until I started noticing an improvement in my lashes. Icing on the cake! Great product, I have both the black and deep brown. I like deep brown better for my coloring and have purchased 3 tubes with never any problems that others have mentioned. Give this a try, a highly recommended product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe the PF eye booster eyeliner + serum I purchased was a bad one, but I didn't find this as effective as others MUA reviewers did. It didn't go on my lids smoothly and was faded in some place and darker in others. It also flaked off my eyelids almost immediately after applying. The packaging design is good, but I was really disappointed in this product and am returning it to the store today.