Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.4

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

Great eyeliner, very easy to use and long lasting. It doesn't dry out as quickly as other liquid eyeliners, and you can layer it on without it looking chunky/or flakey. Eventually the tip starts to fray a little, but overall a great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- resistant to smudging
- bristle brush allows for nice thin lines

CONS:
- sometimes I have trouble with getting the liquid to flow and I'll have to go over the same spot a couple of times

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

The first time I bought this, I was completely confused why it sucked so badly. After all, many MUAers had recommended it to me. Turns out I had purchased the wrong version (thick felt tip marker). They are very different from one another in performance.

THIS is an awesome eyeliner. In fact it's the best one I've ever used. There was a time where I hauled liners from both Sephora and the drugstore. I went several years completely skipping eyeliner in my make up routine because no liner was better than the ugly raccoon look around my small eyes. I never could find one suited for my hooded, oily lids. Until I tried Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner. It's been a very pleasant surprise.

I mean it when I say this eyeliner is a game changer. The brush tip is an awesome feature because it gives you full precision. It applies very smoothly. As for the formula, the liner is VERY pigmented. Another plus is that it lasts all day without ended up on my brow bones. Even in hot, humid Texas this stayed put.

One word of advice - Physicians Formula shades run lighter in this line. Black is a dark grey, and Ultra Black is plain black.

I will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Great eyeliner that lasts for months and to me it's comparable to me to the Kat VonD Tatoo liner (same brush tip applicator, similar pigmentation). I have it in both the Deep Brown and Ultra Black and use both equally. The super fine tip of the brush allows me to get the liner down in between each lash which is great on those days when just want to make the base of my lashes darker without doing the full-on winged eyeliner look.

For those that don't know, there is a Black color as well but that tends to look more like a dark grey (I didn't know this until I purchased one and the color wasn't as dark).

I have not paid attention to the lash growth claim, but am not really concerned with that as I would still use the product without it.

With a very fine brush tip, this allows for a very precise application with very good control. I love how this product is highly water resistant and smudge resistant. It gives you that very defined solid black line that stays there throughout the whole day.
Because it's waterproof and smudge proof, it does take a little more effort to remove than your typical makeup product. However, after a month of using this product, I have to say that there isn't a noticeable difference to the length of my lashes.
*** See Full Review on our blog at http://bit.ly/1XtPJsF

I've used pretty much every black liquid liner in the history of black liquid liners-- maybelline, covergirl, stila, kat von d. This eyeliner is actually the best liquid liner I've ever used. It's so rare to find a brush-tip pen (besides kat von d, which is probably the only contender) and I feel like it's so much better to buy one with one. Felt tips dry out and become hard to work with, whereas this will last me at least a month if not more. So easy to create a good wing and fill it in, so easy to go back over. My only issue is I wish that the black was blacker. I refuse to buy this in any color but Ultra Black just because the black is more of a gray, and it's super transparent. But if you find it in ultra black, buy it. Don't even think, just buy.

Don't get the hype about this product. The product smudges very easily. I got the ultra black shade, but I can't even say the smudging gives me raccoon eyes because my dark circles are darker than this product (I have dark circles that are partially congenital and partially due to health problems). The applicator which one would assume is supposed to make it easier to use than a traditional bends too much and doesn't make a neat precise line. Also it's pretty expensive for a drugstore product. Everything about this product screams no.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG eyeliner
Always lasts all day, super easy to apply, very pigmented, affordable, and cruelty-free.
The only thing that isn't perfect about this eyeliner is that it's not completely matte, but I'm okay with that or with applying black eye shadow over it to mattify it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Reaaally make the lashes grow! I used it for two months and saw a difference! Not a very percise liner but alright for me!

This is my second time purchasing this eyeliner. The first time I bought the black and now just today I purchased the deep brown color. I love how this eyeliner gives me a very thin precise line. I initially stopped using this eyeliner due to it drying out. However, I went back to and figured out that you merely need to shake it to make sure the color comes off onto the brush-tip. The color application is quite opaque once the eyeliner is brand new but does begin to fade with subsequent use of the eyeliner. As mentioned previously, do make sure to shake the product before using! Although it is quite pricey for a drugstore product, it is my favorite. I have tried many eyeliners over the years but very seldom had an eyeliner given me such a thin line with the color lasting through out the day. Very nice and sleek packaging. Reminds me of a high end product. Overall, two thumbs up!