LORAC powder eyeshadow

4.4

on 11/7/2009 2:21:00 PM

I cant tell you how much I love Lorac shadows now,I used to be a huge fan of MAC shadows,especially the starflash finish ones, I bought the Multi-Platinum Palette,man,this is the best palatte ever. It contains 6 eye shadows and a blush,the shadows' finishes are very similiar to the MAC's starflash eyeshadows but a lot more pigmented.All 6 shadows are extremely wearable, the blush is a 99% similiar to Nars' Orgasm IMO. I am so so so happy that I bought this palette,it costs around $49 CND,totally worth the money.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i love lorac shadows, very pigmented, blendable, buttery, cinch to depot shades are always trendy, best e/s on the market

on 8/7/2009 4:17:00 PM

OMG Lorac eyeshadows are the best. They are so soft and pigmented and glide like butter. So amazing.

on 4/7/2009 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

The texture of Lorac's eyeshadows is unparalleled! They are more buttery than Stila and as pigmented as Mac, but I think you do need to wear a base for the color to last. I love Celebutante, a teal that is slightly bluer dupe of Mac's Parrot; Delight, a bright lavender/violet that is similar to Mac's Stars n Rockets; Green Room, an ultra pigmented dark shimmery green; and Glamorous, a vibrant peach/gold/orange shade that looks amazing on my (lighter than) NC42 skin. The screw top jar isn't the greatest, but the e/s are pretty easy to depot and they fit in Mac palettes. Lorac e/s don't get a lot of buzz, but they should - the colors are sophisticated, extremely pigmented, and so smooth!

on 2/9/2009 4:11:00 AM

LOVE her eyeshadows, they blend so smoothly and last forever. I lke to wear alot and go for the smoky look. Usually with other brands, I get those little powder crumbs after applying it, but with this I don't. I'm really happy with it.

on 1/10/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The eyeshadow is amazing and lasts very long. I have very oily eyelids and brands like MAC creases on me very easily without primer. Without any primer, Lorac still did not crease on me. I highly recommend this eyeshadow if MAC or other high end brands have disappointed you. At Sephora, Lorac offers alot of palletes for a fair price.

EDIT: it's been four years since I've had the croc palette! After experimenting with other eyeshadows, these are definitely not as opaque and an eyeshadow primer is a must! All the shadows Lorac seems to produce are all shimmery! Id like it if they also made matte shadows too...

on 12/15/2008 8:59:00 AM

I tried this on in my local ULTA. The color that they had displayed in Pewter was different than the color in the box. I liked the color that was on display. The Pewter color in the box was too dark on me. I then realized that for this price (almost $20.00) I could easily find another product with the same benefits, but not the price. I took it back to ULTA for a store credit. I must have been out of my mind in the first place to pay this price for eyeshadow.

on 12/11/2008 10:45:00 PM

I have this in the new shade glamorous and it is amazing. It is so beautiful! From some angles it looks peach, and from others it looks gold. It is a great daytime shade. I'm still getting used to the idea of wearing peach-ish eye shadow (I usually like plums or taupes), but I have gotten many compliments. I'm planning on trying it as a layering shadow.

on 10/23/2008 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Lorac's eyeshadows are truly second to none. They remind me somewhat of MAC's eyeshadows. Their pigments are high quality and dense. They glide on smoothly and stay all day. They have several universally flattering shades, like moonstone and serenity to name a couple. Their pallattes are gorgeuos and look so beautiful on! Their new platinum and croc pallettes are amazing! I definitely recommend their eyeshadows to everyone!

on 7/9/2008 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Lorac shadow in Dreamy - is exactly that - Dreamy! If you have blue eyes this is the shadow for you. I use it as an eyeliner and it makes my grey/blue/green eyes pop.

Doesn't look like much in the pot, but get it on and it is a lovely dark grey with a hint of blue/violet undertone. Will definitely repurchase. I would take off a lippy for the price and the screw cap. Would prefer the MAC flip top.