Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 8/6/2014 11:38:00 AM

I dont think I will buy this product even the price is better than Nars. this product has to use the finger to warm up first and then pad it on under eye. concealing power is good but it crease easily and fill in the line under my eye.

on 8/4/2014 11:43:00 PM

i love this concealer, creamy and easy to blend. 2 things you look for when geting a stick concealer. it does a good job undereye and some blemashes the color selection is good i have the shade fair. i use this almost daily and it works well with my dry skin. i reccomend.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love that this concealer matches my shade almost exactly and it comes in a lipstick tube which makes application a breeze. I apply it under my foundation and it stays put all day. On larger pimples it's harder to apply an even coating though.

It won't blow your mind away but if you need to cover blemishes and spots and can't afford a trip to Sephora this is a decent compromise between quality and price.

on 7/23/2014 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I use this under my eyes, triangle shape in the color 004 Medium (Very Yellow) for my olive tan skin. I do have some wrinkles (from rubbing concealer around years ago) & this WILL settle in them UNLESS you set the concealer with ELF HD STUDIO POWDER ($6). These two are KEY too lasting all day, no fading & no settling into wrinkles/fine lines, making you look flawless. :)

on 7/14/2014 4:07:00 PM

firstly i love the packaging which is very convenient and easy to use. it may be formed as a stick but once you swipe it its buttery creamy and comes in a medium to heavy coverage. i used to blend it with my pinky finger and it conceals blemishes, red spots etc pretty well but it DOES get cakey and settle into the fine lines if u have dry skin type so beware. overall its a good deal of product

on 7/6/2014 8:01:00 PM

This concealer is super thick and hard to blend out.

on 7/3/2014 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The packaging is hard to open and close. It has no coverage for blemishes or very dark circles. The glitter accentuates any flaws you may have. Impossible to wear during daytime, you will look like a disco ball. It does blend very easily and evenly. I returned mine.

on 6/30/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I initially used to like this concealer as an undereye cover, but I find the creaminess way too cakey and fills into my fine lines. On acne it's "okay": very heavy coverage, but still hard to blend the edges, with a finger or brush. The lipstick tube gets dirty real easily and some of the product scrapes away when you twist to use. On my search for a new one.

on 6/24/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this after reading about it on Cara Loren's blog- I picked up the 002 light one and have loved using it for highlighting when contouring and also to liven up concealer if needed. Blends awesome, works great to brighten up my nc25 complexion and lasts pretty good all day. Glad I found it - def like it better than mac's light boost highlighter- nice find and saves me $$ too

on 6/22/2014 7:29:00 PM

the packaging is durable and practical
there are many shade. I found two exact shade but one was the tiniest darker which was perfect for people that can never find the right shade EI me. It is small enough to throw into your without you being afraid of it breaking