October 25, 2014 | 1701 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by HelloMichi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I initially used to like this concealer as an undereye cover, but I find the creaminess way too cakey and fills into my fine lines. On acne it's "okay": very heavy coverage, but still hard to blend the edges, with a finger or brush. The lipstick tube gets dirty real easily and some of the product scrapes away when you twist to use. On my search for a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Sandygee09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this after reading about it on Cara Loren's blog- I picked up the 002 light one and have loved using it for highlighting when contouring and also to liven up concealer if needed. Blends awesome, works great to brighten up my nc25 complexion and lasts pretty good all day. Glad I found it - def like it better than mac's light boost highlighter- nice find and saves me $$ too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

the packaging is durable and practical
there are many shade. I found two exact shade but one was the tiniest darker which was perfect for people that can never find the right shade EI me. It is small enough to throw into your without you being afraid of it breaking

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by natashaveronica28

I have had 3 or 4 of these now and i absolutely love them! they have a slight shimmer in them but nothing too noticeable. it works great with revlons colortsay foundation. I use my fingers to apply it b/c the heat melts it well. it does not cake -up too bad and does cover well. lasts all day

I would recommend scrapping out all the product when you get to the end of the tube b/c there is still a LOT left inside. When scrapped all the product out I had gotten enough for about 2 months worth of concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by hanniethepooh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product from my local drugstore and used it consistently for a couple of months. I found it had really nice coverage for my red, blotchy spots but it didn't do wonders for covering acne spots. I really, really loved the packaging and the way it was styled into a lipstick-like form I definitely liked that. The product felt thick on my face but coverage was decent. My skin didn't breakout with this product which is why I added an extra point to the rating scale. I have very sensitive skin and found that although it FELT caked onto my skin, it didn't cause me to have a breakout like many other drugstore concealers I've gone through.

The texture was smooth and buttery, but as I said, thick. It didn't have a particularly lasting smell that affected me at least, but in conclusion, I probably wouldn't purchase this product anymore because there are definitely better, cheap drugstore products!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

This concealer creased like crazy! It settled in all my lines and looked terrible! I do like the packaging and it is quite creamy but it is definitely not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

On initial application, I feel like it does a good job of concealing, but it doesn't seem to last very long. I would look in the mirror a little while later and my blemishes would be right there, staring at me in the face, even though I've applied the concealer. It IS very creamy, which I really like and was surprised because this is the first time I've purchased a stick concealer since my high school days, and back then, stick concealers were dry and flaky as heck. However, I wouldn't repurchase this again because the lasting power isn't very long.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lovelovelife

I will never buy this again. This settles into my creases and and made my pores look so much bigger than it is. It does not conceal very well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by sparksfly22

This concealer is BOMB! It doesn't crease at all under the eyes and matches perfectly to the skin. The only problem is the price, in Canada, this retails for $13 WHICH IS RIDICULOUS. I sure in hell aint going to pay that much for that little product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is an okay concealer but it dries up pretty fast. It's in a stick form which I don't like much. It's pretty thick and reminds me of L'Oreal crayon. I don't think this had great coverage but it's okay.

It settled into every line I have and then some. It does cake and it needs to be set. It's one of those concealers that i think older women, or women over 30 might not like too much. Just my opinion, but I hope this saves someone some money.