August 22, 2014 | 1890 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

the packaging is durable and practical
there are many shade. I found two exact shade but one was the tiniest darker which was perfect for people that can never find the right shade EI me. It is small enough to throw into your without you being afraid of it breaking

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by natashaveronica28

I have had 3 or 4 of these now and i absolutely love them! they have a slight shimmer in them but nothing too noticeable. it works great with revlons colortsay foundation. I use my fingers to apply it b/c the heat melts it well. it does not cake -up too bad and does cover well. lasts all day

I would recommend scrapping out all the product when you get to the end of the tube b/c there is still a LOT left inside. When scrapped all the product out I had gotten enough for about 2 months worth of concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by hanniethepooh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product from my local drugstore and used it consistently for a couple of months. I found it had really nice coverage for my red, blotchy spots but it didn't do wonders for covering acne spots. I really, really loved the packaging and the way it was styled into a lipstick-like form I definitely liked that. The product felt thick on my face but coverage was decent. My skin didn't breakout with this product which is why I added an extra point to the rating scale. I have very sensitive skin and found that although it FELT caked onto my skin, it didn't cause me to have a breakout like many other drugstore concealers I've gone through.

The texture was smooth and buttery, but as I said, thick. It didn't have a particularly lasting smell that affected me at least, but in conclusion, I probably wouldn't purchase this product anymore because there are definitely better, cheap drugstore products!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

This concealer creased like crazy! It settled in all my lines and looked terrible! I do like the packaging and it is quite creamy but it is definitely not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

On initial application, I feel like it does a good job of concealing, but it doesn't seem to last very long. I would look in the mirror a little while later and my blemishes would be right there, staring at me in the face, even though I've applied the concealer. It IS very creamy, which I really like and was surprised because this is the first time I've purchased a stick concealer since my high school days, and back then, stick concealers were dry and flaky as heck. However, I wouldn't repurchase this again because the lasting power isn't very long.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lovelovelife

I will never buy this again. This settles into my creases and and made my pores look so much bigger than it is. It does not conceal very well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by sparksfly22

This concealer is BOMB! It doesn't crease at all under the eyes and matches perfectly to the skin. The only problem is the price, in Canada, this retails for $13 WHICH IS RIDICULOUS. I sure in hell aint going to pay that much for that little product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is an okay concealer but it dries up pretty fast. It's in a stick form which I don't like much. It's pretty thick and reminds me of L'Oreal crayon. I don't think this had great coverage but it's okay.

It settled into every line I have and then some. It does cake and it needs to be set. It's one of those concealers that i think older women, or women over 30 might not like too much. Just my opinion, but I hope this saves someone some money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Jayyhoang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i adore this product. I use it to cover up blemishes after ive put on foundation and powdered lightly. I know what that sounds like, a disaster. but this concealer is creamy enough to spread but doesnt cake up over blemishes after ive powdered. I will most likely be repurchasing this! just dont use it on your undereyes or flaky patches of skin. i only like it for blemishes :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I decided to do a comparison between this and L'Oreal's True Match (the crayon version). I had recently decided I needed to up my game in under eye concealer as I felt Maybelline's Age Rewind wasn't giving me the coverage I really need. I know a lot of beauty bloggers like this and it is fairly well reviewed here on MUA. For me, every flaw other reviewers have pointed out were exactly what I noticed too.

On first application, it seemed smooth and I was thinking it was going to beat True Match (tested the day before). But then, as the day wore on it got really cakey looking and dry. Two qualities I SO do not want in an under eye concealer. L'Oreal dried out a little too but stayed creamier overall and didn't get super obvious after a touch up. This stuff really just piles up on itself in the worst way if you try to freshen it up at any point. Also, the shimmer some reviewers have mentioned: it's not a pearly shimmer (I could live with that and even think it added something if the coverage was smoother), no---this is pixie glitter. I mean, by the end of the day I had two to three very definite bits o' glitter twinking at me in the mirror. Yet another quality I do not want in an under my eye concealer.

I really did like the packaging. It's a twist up that clicks and locks into place and you can move it up or retract it down all the way which is nifty and good for keeping the product protected when not in use. But that's about it. I wanted to like this because the MUA rating was so high and it is touted across the Internet as a quality concealer but I think True Match edges this out in many ways.